Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
papageorge1

Metaphysics - Science and the Superphysical

208 posts in this topic

joc
On 12/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, papageorge1 said:

OMG, look at Kastrup's education, CERN scientist position, notoriety and etcetera and I should believe psche101 calling him 'stupid'? 

:yes:

• Haha 1

XenoFish
23 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Indeed

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/building-blocks-of-life-shown-to-exist-as-a-quantum-wave/

interesting read. Thought I’d share, chances are you’ve already heard this info?

The problem as mentioned in your link is testing. 

XenoFish

The thing is if our thoughts could really cause objects to move the how? If it started at a quantum level (which is really really tiny) it would have to snowball up to a macro level. Our level. In order to do that (which is just a guess) would require an extremely strong thought held for a very long time. Given that our brains are tossing around hundreds, thousands, and 10's of thousands of thoughts all day long. I can't see it. And even my guessing is just speculation at best. 

psyche101
3 hours ago, Wes83 said:

Indeed

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/building-blocks-of-life-shown-to-exist-as-a-quantum-wave/

interesting read. Thought I’d share, chances are you’ve already heard this info?

No I hadn't heard that yet. Interesting, but not an altogether new idea, In 1999, they also demonstrated the wave-particle duality of fullerene molecules, it's been a direction we have been following for a while.

I don't see this supporting a link between science and superstition though.