Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is something in our home?

Joshpz14

I have listened many times to this video with the volume turned up loud and I did not hear your nieces name, but, I did hear a female voice say DON'T EITHER, right after your niece says shh shh shh!

4 minutes ago, Draper1986 said:

I have listened many times to this video with the volume turned up loud and I did not hear your nieces name, but, I did hear a female voice say DON'T EITHER, right after your niece says shh shh shh!

Yeah, by listening to the video again in over a month I can see why your saying it sounds like "Dont either"

Have you heard anything else like what you thought you heard before?   Very cute little girl, but she did seem a little agitated about something.   I listened to the video but all I heard was the woman laughing and the girl talking, but my ears aren't too great and it's possible you heard something.   Has the bird made any more loud noises that seemed unusual?   I have a parakeet and cover the cage at night and I just assume you do that for the cockatoo also, but if he screams at night like that again you should check on him to make sure he hasn't gotten tangled in a toy or the cage.   

I'm sure if you have a local church nearby someone from there would be happy to bless the house to perform a cleansing.  Even if there hasn't been any more noises that could serve to ease your mind.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chi said:

I heard whispering after the woman laughed...

I'm glad someone did, nearly half these people said they didn't hear anything.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, Dustyrose33 said:

Have you heard anything else like what you thought you heard before?   Very cute little girl, but she did seem a little agitated about something.   I listened to the video but all I heard was the woman laughing and the girl talking, but my ears aren't too great and it's possible you heard something.   Has the bird made any more loud noises that seemed unusual?   I have a parakeet and cover the cage at night and I just assume you do that for the cockatoo also, but if he screams at night like that again you should check on him to make sure he hasn't gotten tangled in a toy or the cage.   

I'm sure if you have a local church nearby someone from there would be happy to bless the house to perform a cleansing.  Even if there hasn't been any more noises that could serve to ease your mind.

I haven't heard anything yet, although shortly after I uploaded this.. being home alone i would have the door cracked open just a little, laying down in bed watching tv and notice something run past the door with the corner of my eye but it could have just been my imagination. I'm officially moved out of my parents. Only my two sisters my niece and my parents remain in the house. They did say they had a priest go over to bless the house as of now the only thing they've told me is "Elvis" is gerbling a bunch of nonsence in the middle of night. We cover his cage with a blanket at night but he always destroys it by morning.

1 hour ago, Joshpz14 said:

I'm glad someone did, nearly half these people said they didn't hear anything.

What's the story of your avatar picture? It looks like Andrew Luck.

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What's the story of your avatar picture? It looks like Andrew Luck.

That's who it is, Colts fan here. Someone made a fb page of him based in the military back in the day that followed his nfl career it was pretty popular before he retired.

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAndrewLuck/

5 minutes ago, Joshpz14 said:

That's who it is, Colts fan here. Someone made a fb page of him based in the military back in the day that followed his nfl career it was pretty popular before he retired.

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAndrewLuck/

I was thinking maybe they found a Civil War officer that happened to look amazingly like Luck. Now I'm thinking they just photoshopped Luck's head in. Am I right?

18 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I was thinking maybe they found a Civil War officer that happened to look amazingly like Luck. Now I'm thinking they just photoshopped Luck's head in. Am I right?

Correct lol

1 hour ago, Joshpz14 said:

I haven't heard anything yet, although shortly after I uploaded this.. being home alone i would have the door cracked open just a little, laying down in bed watching tv and notice something run past the door with the corner of my eye but it could have just been my imagination. I'm officially moved out of my parents. Only my two sisters my niece and my parents remain in the house. They did say they had a priest go over to bless the house as of now the only thing they've told me is "Elvis" is gerbling a bunch of nonsence in the middle of night. We cover his cage with a blanket at night but he always destroys it by morning. 

It's an interesting story and I'll keep you all in prayer for your protection.   I don't know much about cockatoos but belong to a forum where many kinds of birds, including cockatoos, are discussed and I'll see what info they give regarding the bird chattering at night like that.   I believe in the power in the name of Jesus to ward off spirits and have called on it many times.    

Just now, Dustyrose33 said:

It's an interesting story and I'll keep you all in prayer for your protection.   I don't know much about cockatoos but belong to a forum where many kinds of birds, including cockatoos, are discussed and I'll see what info they give regarding the bird chattering at night like that.   I believe in the power in the name of Jesus to ward off spirits and have called on it many times.    

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, Joshpz14 said:

Thank you!

I went to that bird forum and wrote about the loud, intense yelling of the cockatoo at night.   A poster said he might be having what is called "night frights", which is similar to nightmares in humans.   They suggested leaving one flap of the cover up at night where the bird can see out, and a nite light on nearby so when the bird wakes at night he's not frightened.

That's one suggestion, but if that might cause him to get a chill I'd leave all of the cover down and move the nite light or the cage over where the light shines up from beneath into the cage.   

I just wanted to let you know I posted your original post and the video on the bird forum and a person said they definitely heard a male voice say Deleena on the first try and the video at normal volume.

Edited by Dustyrose33

10 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I just wanted to let you know I posted your original post and the video on the bird forum and a person said they definitely heard a male voice say Deleena on the first try and the video at normal volume.

Thank you for the additional research! Much appreciated! And yes, I know what I heard but plenty other people  don't hear a thing glad another person can here it.

I have watched the video several times and can clearly hear the whisper but I cannot make out what it says though. Even with the power of suggestion I can not hear your nieces name being mentioned.

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I have watched the video several times and can clearly hear the whisper but I cannot make out what it says though. Even with the power of suggestion I can not hear your nieces name being mentioned.

Yes, it's very odd that so many cant make it out yet only few people can..

Edited by Joshpz14