Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot chases car' video emerges in Russia

UM-Bot

Interesting. But I'm not convinced.

• Haha 1

"The footage, which can be viewed further down the page, is somewhat difficult to make out due to the shakiness and poor resolution..."

That statement covers just about every known filmed "sighting". Hard pass.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is so ridiculous. They are allegedly so scared,  but still hang about and suddenly their mate in the suit appears next to them.

Oh and the car sounds rubbish and the windows need cleaning

• Like 1

The camera angles are too shaky to really see anything. 

"there's a large, scary, possibly dangerous creature lurking along the road directly behind us. Let's back the car up toward it to get a better look." -translated from the russian

From the preview stills, I was half expecting it to come springing down the road after them like the T-1000.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

"there's a large, scary, possibly dangerous creature lurking along the road directly behind us. Let's back the car up toward it to get a better look." -translated from the russian

From the preview stills, I was half expecting it to come springing down the road after them like the T-1000.

And this is the kind of stuff you hear in a movie, where the persons are obviously idiots and do everything we wouldn't do in real life. Scripted IMO.

• Like 2

This video scores high on the Papameter....

There is a large amount of video evidence confirming what we have all known....Big Foot...is real!  We know this because in every video you have ever seen Big Foot looks exactly like...well...Big Foot.  It's amazing that the real Big Foot looks remarkably like a guy in a monkey suit.  But quantity of evidence cannot be argued with.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Rogers said:

Note the power lines in the video. Bigfoots always travel along power lines.
(Not proof, but an interesting observation.)

That's how they draw power from the lines to shift back into the dimension they came from. They are inter dimensional you know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Not Bigfoot!

In Russia they are called Yeti.

Could just be some guy yelling at kids to "Stay out of my yard!!".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not Bigfoot!

In Russia they are called Yeti.

Actually, they're more liable to be called almas.

• Like 1

Poor old biggie just bowling along under the power lines in a field next to the road minding his own business when a couple of screamy girls come along and make a blurry film .... not quite such a snappy title as"bigfoot chases car"

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Joe Rogers said:

Note the power lines in the video. Bigfoots always travel along power lines.
(Not proof, but an interesting observation.)

Very astute!  But...power lines tend to parallel...what?  Yes!  Roads!!   And where do we find cars?  Yes! On roads!!  And where do we find power lines, roads and cars?  Yes! Everywhere!!  And where do we find Big Foot bones?  Yes!  Nowhere!!  And where do we find Big Foot scat?  Yes!  Nowhere!!  

And where do we find Big Foot videos of poor quality where Big Foot looks like a guy in a monkey suit chasing a car on roads with powerlines?  Yes!  Youtube!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

That video emerged at least half a year ago and been thoroughly analysed by many YouTube "experts", including Bigfoot Tony, MountainBeastMysteries and even M.K. Davis, who very rarely analyses anything besides the Patterson-Gilmin footage. My own humble conclusion is that it's certainly one of those rare bigfoot videos which have a chance to be legit. It proves nothing as usual, but as I am a native Russian speaker and have enough experience in telling whether emotions in Russian speech are fake or legit, kids voices in the video seem absolutely legit. But you may notice that the adult voice speaks quite a bit, so I suppose it all may be just a prank played by the grown-ups to scare the kids.

Edited by Chaldon

11 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Just hit the poor animal and put it in the trunk, great stuff to sell on ebay!

That really is not feasible,  unless you sell it as a collection only or are able to deliver for say a fiver if within 5 miles?  

How many have you sold on ebay so far and do they have a ce label ?  

• Haha 1

Once again I have to ask why anyone was filming before the sighting?

It's low light level and nothing seems to be happening. It is the same grass landscape for a long way, yet someone is filming.

If this was a prank and the ids were not in on it then was the video preceded with:

"Take a video for me."

"Why?"

"Just do it"

"Da"

I looked up the location just to get an idea of where the video is supposed to have been filmed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkortostan

• Like 1

Just now, FlyingAngel said:

Still this kind of low quality in 2019? Come on people, get real.

Maybe the film was purposely reduced in quality to entertain people with blobsquatch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

How many have you sold on ebay so far and do they have a ce label ?  

We won't need a CE label after Brexit.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, joc said:

This video scores high on the Papameter....

Well let's actually hook up the probes and get a reading.

Papameter   50% Cryptid     50% Hoax

• Like 1
  • Haha 3