Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostbusters gyroscope

trevor borocz johnson

Here is a machine for catching vestibular hallucination energy. Your opinion of a ghost moves them from your ear into the gyroscope at A to B. Then the turbine backs at up at C backing up the steamer at D pushing out the pin at E into the spring and storing the energy that angers or scares you. You would only use this machine seldomly and would have time to move the energy of the smaller spring before you have to use it again. You could probably trap energy for lying to you in order to make you paranoid that would probably be a concurred upon reason to trap.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Is A you?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Is A you?  

I don't know I'm basing this on something invisible having a tail wagging effect next to my chair, and having in human like response to my thoughts and what I'm doing. I assume its a weight energy since I sense it in my balance system.

• Haha 3

I fancy a gyroscope program for the phone called sweep where you would just push a button and they would be swept off to some big spring jail for ghosts. You would have to be just how long they stay there though because the opinion would change.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I don't know I'm basing this on something invisible having a tail wagging effect next to my chair, and having in human like response to my thoughts and what I'm doing. I assume its a weight energy since I sense it in my balance system.

You still doing the tail wagging?  

How is your balance system doing, I am a bit concerned because to seem to be tinkering on the edge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I fancy a gyroscope program for the phone called sweep where you would just push a button and they would be swept off to some big spring jail for ghosts. You would have to be just how long they stay there though because the opinion would change.

Big spring jail?  Do they get let out for summer,  autumn and winter?  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Big spring jail?  Do they get let out for summer,  autumn and winter?  

The spring would be made of steel, I don't understand how being at school is what you mean their are lots of things you don't know about me because of those things at reading and bikecycling that play a role in every word I drive. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The spring would be made of steel, I don't understand how being at school is what you mean their are lots of things you don't know about me because of those things at reading and bikecycling that play a role in every word I drive. 

Is it just me, but I will I should be stoned reading this? 

Where does "school" "bikecycling" (thats a new one on me) and "word I drive " (am lost there too ) come into all this?  

• Like 1

Okay, this makes my brain hurt. Is this thing supposed to be a white noise generator in order to drown out your tinnitus? If you're hallucinating, then it might be best to speak too your doctor. Just saying.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 2

Whe must find a name for that i suggest the ghost-scope?

@trevor borocz johnson when even Papageorge1 appears to make fun of you its time to take a good long look at what you are doing. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Whe must find a name for that i suggest the ghost-scope?

The thing's gotta have a name. We're gonna be sorry if we don't give it a name.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

Ghostgyro ? 

Spiritspring ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

What about the trevor-scope?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:
Here is a machine for catching vestibular hallucination energy.

Can you use the energy for power, or is it imaginary?

8 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Your opinion of a ghost moves them from your ear into the gyroscope at A to B. Then the turbine backs at up at C backing up the steamer at D pushing out the pin at E into the spring and storing the energy that angers or scares you. You would only use this machine seldomly and would have time to move the energy of the smaller spring before you have to use it again. You could probably trap energy for lying to you in order to make you paranoid that would probably be a concurred upon reason to trap.

Please demonstrate your "opinion" affecting a gyroscope.

• Like 1

I hope you patented those plans before posting, because this device will 100% definitely work and I hear Elon Musk already has a $10b contract to sell them to the US military :tu:

• Haha 2

I don't know if the name is as important as the ghost escaping in parts B or E, yikes!

Edited by trevor borocz johnson
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Oscillating overthruster?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Oscillating overthruster?

Close, but I think I have it: Quantum Oscillating overthruster !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1