Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum physicist confesses to meeting ETs

The Eternal Flame

Quantum computing researcher Deep Prasad has come forward with a rather exciting story... 

The incident took place this year on 1 February.

“It happened in broad daylight at 9:40 in the morning in my home,” he wrote. “More specific details will be for another time when I have a better safety net and can expand more. But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill.”

https://anomalien.com/quantum-physicist-confesses-to-meeting-the-extraterrestrials/

Sleep paralysis. 

No one is immune, although there are things people can do to stop it. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Sleep paralysis. 

No one is immune, although there are things people can do to stop it. 

beings started to communicate large amounts of indecipherable text and symbols (which looked like Hieroglyphics) through his mind telepathically.

Do you receive telepathic message when you experience sleep paralysis?

and it appen in broad daylight?

1 minute ago, The Eternal Flame said:

beings started to communicate large amounts of indecipherable text and symbols (which looked like Hieroglyphics) through his mind telepathically.

Do you receive telepathic message when you experience sleep paralysis?

and it appen in broad daylight?

Sometimes thoughts are just thoughts. 

They are not necessarily telepathic messages.

What he described, though, is classic SP.

People see aliens, shadow beings, furry black blobs, colorful orbs, and sometimes even Darth Vader.

It's not to discount that it's not a real experience, and says nothing about the cause of it. There's an expert on SP who actually thinks there may be entities involved in it. 

Just saying that's certainly what it sounds like. 

Overworked, sleep deprived overstressed people, maybe like quantum physicists, could have this experience in broad daylight.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

People see aliens, shadow beings, furry black blobs, colorful orbs, and sometimes even Darth Vader.

It's not to discount that it's not a real experience, and says nothing about the cause of it. There's an expert on SP who actually thinks there may be entities involved in it. 

Overworked, sleep deprived overstressed people, maybe like quantum physicists, could have this experience in broad daylight.

What about the genuine alien abduction ?

Just now, The Eternal Flame said:

What about the genuine alien abduction ?

A lot of abduction experiences do follow the same SP framework.

They're almost verbatim identical and the people never have to leave their beds to have these experiences.

You could record SPs and people have. You won't see any entities or the person leaving their room. That's not how it works.

What they experience is that they leave the room and go away on a spaceship. 

It doesn't mean that there's nothing going on. What's happening is that inner demons are surfacing in various ways during a particular period of REM sleep. 

What they experience depends on what they fear the most. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It can also be what they're most interested in. What they're focused on. 

So if you're focused on demons or shadow people or aliens, that can be...in a sense...manifested.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

The Rendlesham Forest Incident they received telepathic information.

Just now, The Eternal Flame said:

The Rendlesham Forest Incident they received telepathic information.

So they said. That's what they believe. 

They certainly can't prove it. Not that it matters.

What I'm explaining is something different. 

People who believe very strongly in something like demons, aliens, djinn, shadow beings, orbs, etc., well their belief can actually affect their reality. They could even manifest physical activity that could be viewed by others.

Doesn't necessarily mean that it's what they believe it is. But whatever is in us...I call it our inner demons...if we feed them, they get strong. Inner demons become outer ones. They can wreck havoc, but are actually easy to dispel.

• Like 3

I recommend Patrick Harpur's Daemonic Reality and his work on sleep paralysis. 

He actually makes the case for possible entity involvement in SPs. 

Also maybe looking into thoughtforms and how they are created.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I recommend Patrick Harpur's Daemonic Reality and his work on sleep paralysis. 

He actually makes the case for possible entity involvement in SPs. 

Also maybe looking into thoughtforms and how they are created.

Im not convince still believe that this a genuine alien encounter of the third kind that appened this year. But i respect your point of view lost in a reallity where noting supernatural appen. I had alot of paranormal stuff appen to me ...

Edited by The Eternal Flame

Im not convince still believe that this a genuine alien encounter of the third kind that appened this year. But i respect your point of view lost in a reallity where noting supernatural appen. I had alot of paranormal stuff appen to me ...

You're still mistaking me. I've experienced plenty of woo, and I was able to get a handle on it.

I'm explaining the psychological origins to supernatural phenomena. The connection is discounted often by people who don't understand thoughtforms and how they work. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

A lot of what is considered paranormal/supernatural is highly prone to subjective interpretation. Meaning, you can't prove it to others. So it's as good as didn't happen at all. 

• Thanks 1

You could also look into The Nightmare, a documentary which includes Dr. James Hufford. He has spent years studying it, has had his own experiences, and does not discount the idea of actual entities being involved.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 1

The thing is, I come from a different viewpoint...one that often ticks off both believers and skeptics. 

I think our psyche is ultimately responsible, but sometimes can be so powerful that it spills out into reality and alters it.

Meaning that we create thoughtforms that cause supernatural phenomena to be experienced.

Kind of like how some people believe in the Carrie scenario that certain people who are overstressed can exhibit uncontrollable psychokinesis. 

It's more along those lines, but with other phenomena and also causes these sleep paralysis type experiences. 

This is why particular methods work that address the psyche, like banishments and meditations.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

You're still mistaking me. I've experienced plenty of woo, and I was able to get a handle on it.

I'm explaining the psychological origins to supernatural phenomena. The connection is discounted often by people who don't understand thoughtforms and how they work. 

And what if the alien copy sleep paralysis like a way to missing time ... 

Budd Hopkins said with missing time you can get abducted by alien and dont recall...

If a genuine alien abduction copy sleep paralysis it could be a probabillity?

It's ultimately beneficial for people to know that this is not something they need to be terrorized by. We actually can control it.

4 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

And what if the alien copy sleep paralysis like a way to missing time ... 

Budd Hopkins said with missing time you can get abducted by alien and dont recall...

If a genuine alien abduction copy sleep paralysis it could be a probabillity?

I'm not proposing there isn't an alien/entity, whatever.

What I'm saying is it's there because we created it. It's a part of us. And as a thoughtform of our own  creation, we can control it. 

But not if we don't realize we can. 

Edited by GlitterRose

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I'm not proposing there isn't an alien/entity, whatever.

What I'm saying is it's there because we created it. It's a part of us. And as a thoughtform of our own  creation, we can control it. 

But not if we don't realize we can. 

Admid all the possibillity they is the fact, my post.

Edited by The Eternal Flame

Maybe created it isn't the correct wording. 

The inner demons are always there. We all have them.

What changes is how much we attend to them, and how much power we give to them. 

We could just stop giving them power over us. We can take it back.

These people who suffer from horrible night terrors, paralysis experiences, abduction torture, etc., they don't have to. 

They just have to take the power back. 

I help people like this all the time. Just tell them to do the LBRP or some similar banishment and the Middle Pillar exercise or a similar meditation.

They can find them online for free. 

Meditations and banishments work on this stuff. There's a reason for that. 

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

These people who suffer from horrible night terrors, paralysis experiences, abduction torture, etc., they don't have to. 

They just have to take the power back. 

I help people like this all the time. Just tell them to do the LBRP or some similar banishment and the Middle Pillar exercise or a similar meditation.

They can find them online for free. 

Meditations and banishments work on this stuff. There's a reason for that. 

They is no mention of night terror in the physicist alien encounter?

They is no mention of night terror in the physicist alien encounter?

I just included it because it is also something that can be eradicated with banishment and meditation, and some people believe they are also caused by actual entities.

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I just included it because it is also something that can be eradicated with banishment and meditation, and some people believe they are also caused by actual entities.

To suffer from sleep paralysis you must experience more than one its a pattern, this physicist add one experience...

Think of the psyche as a piece of a universal consciousness. In that universal consciousness is everything...good and bad. 

All fears, demons, evil entities of varying sorts...we'll apply them to the abyss part of the universal consciousness. 

These things in the abyss do not exist in their own right. They are not complete. Think of some of them as parasites and we're the host. Without us, they're nothing. 

If we give the parasites too much energy, they'll become unruly. 

People need to not fall into their own abyss. When they do, a lot of crazy things happen.

• The topic was locked