Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum physicist confesses to meeting ETs

The Eternal Flame

4 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I just included it because it is also something that can be eradicated with banishment and meditation, and some people believe they are also caused by actual entities.

Can you be more specific on some people believe they are also caused by actual entities i dont really compreend...

1 minute ago, The Eternal Flame said:

To suffer from sleep paralysis you must experience more than one its a pattern, this physicist add one experience...

Where did you ever get that idea?

It's not accurate.

Just now, The Eternal Flame said:

Can you be more specific on some people believe they are also caused by actual entities i dont really compreend...

There are people who believe actual entities are involved in lots of things that ail us. One of those things is night terrors. 

It's the idea that evil entities are making you have bad dreams. 

I say they might be, but that's because people let them get so strong that they get out of the abyss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Where did you ever get that idea?

It's not accurate.

Aniways sleep paralysis is only a possibillity there is mutch more who can get involved.

Aniways sleep paralysis is only a possibillity there is mutch more who can get involved.

The reason I brought it up is because the experience described matches classic SP experiences.

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

There are people who believe actual entities are involved in lots of things that ail us. One of those things is night terrors. 

It's the idea that evil entities are making you have bad dreams. 

I say they might be, but that's because people let them get so strong that they get out of the abyss. 

Can you give me an exemple of a genuine alien encounter?

Just now, GlitterRose said:

The reason I brought it up is because the experience described matches classic SP experiences.

The reason it dont match it can be a copy made by alien.

Can you give me an exemple of a genuine alien encounter?

No one can give you an example of that for certain.

I can tell you that if people get too focused on aliens, they will probably see them. 

If these experiences are bad, they have to get things back in balance, because they have released something icky from their abyss. 

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It matches more the Rendlesham Forest incident.

2 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

The reason it dont match it can be a copy made by alien.

If the demons, djinn, shadow beings, aliens, etc., were external entities that did not rely on us for their existence...then they would not be ousted by banishment and meditation.

Banishment and meditation works on the psyche. So these things are connected, and dependent upon our psyches to exist. 

If there's a bear in my back yard, I cannot make it go away by doing a banishment and a meditation, because my psyche has nothing to do with the bear. 

Yet, these things work to dispel all those icky woo monsters I mentioned. There's a reason for that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

No one can give you an example of that for certain.

I can tell you that if people get too focused on aliens, they will probably see them. 

If these experiences are bad, they have to get things back in balance, because they have released something icky from their abyss. 

You cant give an exemple so if this was a genuine alien abduction you would say its sleep paralysis.

You cant give an exemple so if this was a genuine alien abduction you would say its sleep paralysis.

You're still clinging to that idea of real vs. fake.

I'm not saying they're not experiencing alien phenomena.

I'm saying I have a different idea about the origin of the alien phenomena.

There are icky things in the abyss and they mess with us in various ways, if we let them.

And they will appear to us as whatever we fear the most. 

Some people fear aliens the most, so if they're out of balance, that's what they're gonna see. 

If the aliens existed in their own right, without relying on the energy that the individual was giving them, then they wouldn't be able to expel them with the LBRP. 

Now this doesn't mean that there aren't actual external extraterrestrial beings somewhere in the universe, but we don't have evidence that this is what's causing these disturbances.

I know that people can expel this kind of phenomena using banishment and meditation, and they can't do that for things that are entirely external and independent, like the bear.

• Thanks 1

Papameter   65% Deep Saw Aliens   20% Publicity Stunt    15% Deep's Imagination

I have heard precedence for claims of alien/extradimensional beings inspiring human geniuses.

Quantum computing?  I never could get my head around how that works or what it does.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I have heard precedence for claims of alien/extradimensional beings inspiring human geniuses.

did it ever occur to you that the word genius might have at it's root...genes?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

did it ever occur to you that the word genius might have at it's root...genes?

Ya, what I meant was the aliens would choose those most genetically gifted to work with.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Ya, what I meant was the aliens would choose those most genetically gifted to work with.

I'm guessing maybe you were chosen by the Ferengi?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm guessing maybe you were chosen by the Ferengi?

Pakled.

cormac

• Haha 1

Well, if it was really an ET event maybe we will see some remarkable work coming from this guy as a result.

Maybe not.

I find the psychological model fascinating for many supernatural experiences, but, am not one who believes it explains them all. Not knowing this fellow personally, no way to know if it was SP or real, and I guess no need to.

My problem with SP is that in my life (60 years so far) I have experienced it only three times. All 3 involved a being there. 

There never were answers for me if it was SP or real. I am left, like this fellow, to my own devises to decide what I think. 

I have decided that I don't know :hmm:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

The thing is, I come from a different viewpoint...one that often ticks off both believers and skeptics. 

I think our psyche is ultimately responsible, but sometimes can be so powerful that it spills out into reality and alters it.

Meaning that we create thoughtforms that cause supernatural phenomena to be experienced.

Kind of like how some people believe in the Carrie scenario that certain people who are overstressed can exhibit uncontrollable psychokinesis. 

It's more along those lines, but with other phenomena and also causes these sleep paralysis type experiences. 

This is why particular methods work that address the psyche, like banishments and meditations.

And that's how Shamanism works. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

There never were answers for me if it was SP or real

My thought after a similar number of years is that there is also an 'and' option too...…...SP and real (which I suspect is the case many times)

Hard alien/paranormal skeptics like to make it an ‘or’ proposition. An open-minded person leaves ‘and’ out there as an option too.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

The thing is, I come from a different viewpoint...one that often ticks off both believers and skeptics. 

I think our psyche is ultimately responsible, but sometimes can be so powerful that it spills out into reality and alters it.

Meaning that we create thoughtforms that cause supernatural phenomena to be experienced.

Kind of like how some people believe in the Carrie scenario that certain people who are overstressed can exhibit uncontrollable psychokinesis. 

It's more along those lines, but with other phenomena and also causes these sleep paralysis type experiences. 

This is why particular methods work that address the psyche, like banishments and meditations.

Rose, how have you been? Its good to see you around. I hope all is well with you.

Our thoughts on this are very close in comparison. Nearly identical. The only difference is I have never been able to shake the idea that its possible that these are actual outside entities that exist completely apart from our minds. Then again I find it just as likely they are figments of our imagination, come to life on some level. As you say, thought forms. I think its also possible the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I can see why a person who believes they have been physically abducted would be frustrated at these answers. I'd only ask such people to understand how amazing the experience is even if not what it seems. What we are talking about is easily just as mind boggling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

If the demons, djinn, shadow beings, aliens, etc., were external entities that did not rely on us for their existence...then they would not be ousted by banishment and meditation.

Banishment and meditation works on the psyche. So these things are connected, and dependent upon our psyches to exist. 

If there's a bear in my back yard, I cannot make it go away by doing a banishment and a meditation, because my psyche has nothing to do with the bear. 

Yet, these things work to dispel all those icky woo monsters I mentioned. There's a reason for that.

Again I find myself fully respecting and even probably more than half way in agreement with this opinion. I have considered another possibility though, again that I just cant shake. This opinion comes from more than my personal experiences, but also from my Christian background, strangely enough.

What if it's possible, assuming of course these entities are real, and live regardless of our existence, that they live in a place where thoughts are instantly manifested? That they live in some other dimension nowhere near as difficult as it is for us, here in the third dimension,to manifest. A place where a powerful consciousness could say something like "let there be light" and its so.

If that's the case, maybe if our will is strong enough, our thoughts can manifest when directed toward said entity. "Is it not written, that we are Gods"?

• Like 1

This has been posted already.

In view of the above - Thread Closed

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked