Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

and-then

1 minute ago, joc said:

No you haven't.  No one has! That's precisely why we will elect him again.

Hey if you want to support someone you don't understand that's you vote. Sounds pretty foolish to me!:w00t:

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

Was the United Nations for or against the Paris Accords?  For! Overwhelmingly so.  And they loved Obama. Trump pulled out. That's why they hate him.  I'm guessing you don't really know much about that?

LOL.  That's the first time anyone mentioned anything about the Paris Accord in this thread.

How is anyone meant to know what goes on between your ears?

Just now, Golden Duck said:

LOL.  That's the first time anyone mentioned anything about the Paris Accord in this thread.

How is anyone meant to know what goes on between your ears?

What do you think the Paris Accords were about?

11 hours ago, Piney said:

:lol:

*Little Britain USA* 

Get back to me when the laughing turns to strong arming and dictating.  I suspect I'll be gone before those days come.  My country right or wrong.  Those who think the rest of the world is morally superior are self-deluded or just malcontents.  ^_^

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey if you want to support someone you don't understand that's you vote. Sounds pretty foolish to me!:w00t:

Never seen a Trump rally have you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Not being controlled by others and being out of control are 2 distinctly different things.

Not in his case, in his case there difference at all. Just read his tweets and listen to his comments he needs to have an on off switch installed. Then maybe his Alzheimer's won't be so obvious.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Not in his case, in his case there difference at all. Just read his tweets and listen to his comments he needs to have an on off switch installed. Then maybe his Alzheimer's won't be so obvious.

Trump is real easy to understand. He is a winner. He wins. If you push him he knocks you down. That's it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

To condense it into one word? Communication.

You can read about it here.

https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement

That's what I thought. You don't know anything about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Get back to me when the laughing turns to strong arming and dictating.  I suspect I'll be gone before those days come.  My country right or wrong.  Those who think the rest of the world is morally superior are self-deluded or just malcontents.  ^_^

Well spoken for an insurrectionist, who what a national war if he can't have his way. It not about anywhere in the world being superior, because it isn't it all about having a laughing stock for President. 

Just now, joc said:

That's what I thought. You don't know anything about it.

That's just your ignorant, misinformed, opinion.

But, keep hiding.

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Trump is real easy to understand. He is a winner. He wins. If you push him he knocks you down. That's it.

Dude get out of your cave and get to fresh air immediately, not 10 minutes ago you stated that no one can understand him and that's why he will be reelected. I am serious I hope your not having Heath problems because that isn't funny.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, joc said:

Never seen a Trump rally have you?

No I haven't and don't care to, but I will be you haven't either.

No I haven't and don't care to, but I will be you haven't either.

Oh yeah...Ive watched several of them.

Aren't you even a little curious why they are all packed? You need to open your eyes past what the media tells you.

21 minutes ago, joc said:

Just put this back out there for you, like you said above your supporting someone you don't understand. I will post this once a day.

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 minute ago, joc said:

Aren't you even a little curious why they are all packed? You need to open your eyes past what the media tells you.

Where.?

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude get out of your cave and get to fresh air immediately, not 10 minutes ago you stated that no one can understand him and that's why he will be reelected. I am serious I hope your not having Heath problems because that isn't funny.

I meant...no one on the left understands him.  We all do.

Where.?

Dude! They are all on YouTube...hete you go...this is the one in Dallas only a few months ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Just put this back out there for you, like you said above your supporting someone you don't understand. I will post this once a day.

I said you have never seen anything like him...no one has. I didn't day no one understands him.

We totally do!

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

I meant...no one on the left understands him.  We all do.

No you were very clear, its funny how the subconscious mind allows your true thoughts to shine.

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Dude! They are all on YouTube...hete you go...this is the one in Dallas only a few months ago.

Like I said you have never been to a rally, so you really have no idea how many people are there.

4 minutes ago, joc said:

I haven't heard a single detractor of his even attempt to understand the phenomenon that IS Trump.  They are so thoroughly convinced that they "know" him, they reject any need to hear anything that questions their assumptions.  Rejection without investigation and all that.  I wonder how far they'll take their tantrums next year?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, joc said:
34 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Partner I understand him perfectly, I have seen many like him over the years. 

See what I did there? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Like I said you have never been to a rally, so you really have no idea how many people are there.

You are beginning to sound imbecilic. If you can't keep up with the conversation...maybe you should just take a nap.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I haven't heard a single detractor of his even attempt to understand the phenomenon that IS Trump.  They are so thoroughly convinced that they "know" him, they reject any need to hear anything that questions their assumptions.  Rejection without investigation and all that.  I wonder how far they'll take their tantrums next year?  

Spoken like a true Christian Zionist, the phenomenon of Trump what a joke.