Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

and-then

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Spoken like a true Christian Zionist, the phenomenon of Trump what a joke.

Ah...now the Liberal comes out full force...

Name calling because you can't successfully navigate the waters of reality.  No substance...only platitudes of ignorance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Here's one from October. Pretty standard size crowd.

Hmmm....I thought they were all packed...silly me! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

Name calling because you can't successfully navigate the waters of reality.  No substance...only platitudes of ignorance.

His feelings got a little bent when he thought he was going to "expose" my "hateful" agenda.  I guess he thought I was trying to hide my support of Jews to their land in Israel.  Kind of pathetic, actually.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Manwon Lender

Your homework assignment...watch the Dallas rally...then report back.

• Haha 3

Just now, and then said:

His feelings got a little bent when he thought he was going to "expose" my "hateful" agenda.  I guess he thought I was trying to hide my support of Jews to their land in Israel.  Kind of pathetic, actually.  

If you haven't listened to Trump...at a rally...then you haven't listened to Trump...so how could one possibly understand a person they refuse to listen to? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We ALL listened to Obama..on air and off air...thats why we knew him like a book!  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, joc said:

You are beginning to sound imbecilic. If you can't keep up with the conversation...maybe you should just take a nap.

I asked you what rally you went , and you give me a YouTube video. 

I will ask again what rally did you go to.

2 minutes ago, joc said:

If you haven't listened to Trump...at a rally...then you haven't listened to Trump...so how could one possibly understand a person they refuse to listen to? 

Or the many Whitehouse YouTube channel full length videos of Trump chairing various roundtable discussion topics.  

He's very respectful of individuals and a great listener.  Those videos I look forward to the most.

The Rally's are fun.  Trump's hilarious. 

Most who tune out only see snipets from "trusted" sources and base their entire opinion on those snips.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

We ALL listened to Obama..on air and off air...thats why we knew him like a book!  

Obama, who promised to be the most transparent administration ever, hardly took questions from the press opting to have other speak for him.  Never hosted roundtable discussions on video for all to witness. 

Trump's administration by far has been the most transparent administration ever and he gives the press almost unlimited access to him than probably all the previous administrations all together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, joc said:

Job what are you smoking, that's how he identifies himself go to his home page section about. He may have tried to delete it but if you need it I can post a screen grab.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, and then said:

My feeling aren'tthat being a Christian Zionist is  bad, just not the apocalypse that you and yours are trying to make happen. Is the Vise President a Christian Zionist, yes, does Trump have a religious adivers group composed of Christian Zionists yes. Was his decision to move the Ebassy to Jerusalem due to Christian Zionists yes. Did he have Christian Zionists open and close ceremonies yes, is the tension and possible war with Iran part of the agenda yes. 

Come on And then it ok to explain to everyone your beliefs on the subject, there nothing wrong with being a insurrectionist and a Christian Zionist. :-*

Edited by Manwon Lender

29 minutes ago, joc said:

Your assignment today is research what Christian Zionists are all about and how manny currently surround Humpty Trumpty.

last but now least how much of the President actions have been influenced by them

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Your assignment today is research what Christian Zionists are all about and how manny currently surround Humpty Trumpty.

last but now least how much of the President actions have been influenced by them

Just curious....

Why don't you simply lay out your thesis on Israel for us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, and then said:

Please openly tell the forum what the Christian Zionist agenda is, and skip making the apocalypse happen as soon as possible. By moving the Jewish people to their homeland, so that they can occupy all of gods given lands in the New Testament, which will bring the second coming of Christ and Armageddon.

be a man tell the truth.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious....

Why don't you simply lay out your thesis on Israel for us?

I will be glad too, I support the state of Israel and all Jewish people with all of heart and in any way possible so that they can remain a state. 

Is that clear?

Now why don't you do a web search on the Christian Zionist view of Israel, please report back on that.

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My feeling aren'tthat being a Christian Zionist is  bad, just not the apocalypse that you and yours are trying to make happen. Is the Vise President a Christian Zionist, yes, does Trump have a religious adivers group composed of Christian Zionists yes. Was his decision to move the Ebassy to Jerusalem due to Christian Zionists yes. Did he have Christian Zionists open and close ceremonies yes, is the tension and possible war with Iran part of the agenda yes. 

Come on And then it ok to explain to everyone your beliefs on the subject, there nothing wrong with being a insurrectionist and a Christian Zionist:-*

Dang, used 6 times in a 4 line post! That is pretty good. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, joc said:

Your mighty quite JOC , did you do some research.

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Dang, used 6 times in a 4 line post! That is pretty good. 

That's how much our President is influenced by the Christian Zionists. 

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's how much our President is influenced by the Christian Zionists. 

IDK, Manwon, honestly. Trump seems to not listen to anyone he doesn't want to, but, he uses a lot of folks. Seems to me he said he would move the embassy when he was running, it was a campaign promise, IIRC. In fact his refusal to listen to his staff is part of why they keep doing the In and Out thing. 

Claiming they have his mind and control him is like the claims that people were brainwashed by facebook into not liking Hillary. 

The truth may be more of a case like Pelosi saying she thinks the advertising doesn't matter, because people have already made up their mind on where they stand on impeachment. It is the one thing she has said I agree with. People know where they stand on Hillary and it could be that Trump simply agrees with some things that are in line with what the CZ like.

But, I do not think anyone controls him. That is the problem all along.

JMO. 

ps you were supposed to laugh over the 6 uses in 4 line joke. This topic has gotten far too serious and heated, among a lot of voices I admire a lot. Calm down friends and lay out your thoughts. THAT is what is the most interesting and revealing. You all are rocking this debate. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are the one who understands him. How can you understand someone you refuse to listen to?  

20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your mighty quite JOC , did you do some research.

Well you know...I do have a life outside of this forum...sometimes I just have to let the river of ignorance flow on by...and live my life.

I've already done my research

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

IDK, Manwon, honestly. Trump seems to not listen to anyone he doesn't want to, but, he uses a lot of folks. Seems to me he said he would move the embassy when he was running, it was a campaign promise, IIRC. In fact his refusal to listen to his staff is part of why they keep doing the In and Out thing. 

Claiming they have his mind and control him is like the claims that people were brainwashed by facebook into not liking Hillary. 

The truth may be more of a case like Pelosi saying she thinks the advertising doesn't matter, because people have already made up their mind on where they stand on impeachment. It is the one thing she has said I agree with. People know where they stand on Hillary and it could be that Trump simply agrees with some things that are in line with what the CZ like.

But, I do not think anyone controls him. That is the problem all along.

JMO. 

ps you were supposed to laugh over the 6 uses in 4 line joke. This topic has gotten far too serious and heated, among a lot of voices I admire a lot. Calm down friends and lay out your thoughts. THAT is what is the most interesting and revealing. You all are rocking this debate. 

That's why I did laugh, but seriously check out what I have said. It's not make believe, and I think your right Trump did mention the embassy move when he was running for office, but I also clearly stated that his Vice President is a Christian Zionist. You see these people all come from the same group which are Christian evangelicals, they intentionally try and hide their true beliefs. But at least andthen admits that he is a Christian Zionist and that he want to support the move of the Jewish people's move back to Israel.

These people don't care about Israel or the Jewish people, they only want to move them back to Israel to make the second coming of Christ happen. You they believe that the Jewish people will all go to hell anyway because they dont believe Jesus was the son of God. To the Christian Zionists Israel and the Jewish people are only tools to make the apocalypse happen as soon as possible.

31 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please openly tell the forum what the Christian Zionist agenda is, and skip making the apocalypse happen as soon as possible. By moving the Jewish people to their homeland, so that they can occupy all of gods given lands in the New Testament, which will bring the second coming of Christ and Armageddon.

be a man tell the truth.

This is not a spiritual topic...you need to focus...

Like this...answer the original question...lay it out for us...what are the crimes Trump has commited?