Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

and-then

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's why I did laugh, but seriously check out what I have said. It's not make believe, and I think your right Trump did mention the embassy move when he was running for office, but I also clearly stated that his Vice President is a Christian Zionist. You see these people all come from the same group which are Christian evangelicals, they intentionally try and hide their true beliefs. But at least andthen admits that he is a Christian Zionist and that he want to support the move of the Jewish people's move back to Israel.

These people don't care about Israel or the Jewish people, they only want to move them back to Israel to make the second coming of Christ happen. You they believe that the Jewish people will all go to hell anyway because they dont believe Jesus was the son of God. To the Christian Zionists Israel and the Jewish people are only tools to make the apocalypse happen as soon as possible.

Instead of calling people names...try presenting facts...what crimes has Trump committed?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Well you know...I do have a life outside of this forum...sometimes I just have to let the river of ignorance flow on by...and live my life.

I've already done my research

I completely understand you must sweep out the cave once in a while. But for me, I get paid where online or off so while I am traveling like today I have time to speak with all the wonderful people here.

Just now, joc said:

Instead of calling people names...try presenting facts...what crimes has Trump committed?

I am not calling anyone names, only speaking facts about an agenda you know nothing about.

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I completely understand you must sweep out the cave once in a while. But for me, I get paid where online or off so while I am traveling like today I have time to speak with all the wonderful people here.

Again with the name calling...it seems that's all the left has when pushed up against a logical argument.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

You are the one who understands him. How can you understand someone you refuse to listen to?  

I do understand the Christian Zionist agenda in the White House, but that is obviously way over your ability to comprehend

I am not calling anyone names, only speaking facts about an agenda you know nothing about.

You called me a caveman.  You called And Then a Christian Zionist. You call Trump Humpty Trumpity. 

Good God man...

• Like 1

I do understand the Christian Zionist agenda in the White House, but that is obviously way over your ability to comprehend

Since you understand it...please explain it.

• Thanks 1

While you attempting to throw together google links...I am going to listen to Joe Bonomasa....

9 minutes ago, joc said:

Since you understand it...please explain it.

Please read my previous posts it's outlined

2 minutes ago, joc said:

While you attempting to throw together google links...I am going to listen to Joe Bonomasa....

No need you can check my previous posts. You do need to the research not me, if your truly interested. If not carry on and remain ignorant on the subject.

14 minutes ago, joc said:

You called me a caveman.  You called And Then a Christian Zionist. You call Trump Humpty Trumpity. 

Good God man...

Did I ever say I was a Good God Man? Whatever that means. I have never openly stated my religious beliefs on this forum. Andthen calls himself a Christian Zionist, and you are a caveman by you own account, and Humpty Trumpty is appropriate for our current president. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Okay allow me to understand your logic...

You love Jewish people and recognize the state of Israel.

Yet at the same time believe...

Support from any Christian who also recognizes the state of Israel is detrimental to the well being of Jewish people and the world?

Correct?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Okay allow me to understand your logic...

You love Jewish people and recognize the state of Israel.

Yet at the same time believe...

Support from any Christian who also recognizes the state of Israel is detrimental to the well being of Jewish people and the world?

Correct?

Please go back and read my post, it's pretty clear, so either you need glasses or to research what a Christian Zionist is. They are certainly not any Christian they are an extremist sect.

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No it's not

Besides that...the chicken breasts on the grill are almost to perfection...

Have fun!

Edited by joc
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

These people don't care about Israel or the Jewish people, they only want to move them back to Israel to make the second coming of Christ happen. You they believe that the Jewish people will all go to hell anyway because they dont believe Jesus was the son of God. To the Christian Zionists Israel and the Jewish people are only tools to make the apocalypse happen as soon as possible.

I understand and you are correct that there is a strain within the Evangelical Movement fueled by the idea that God needs people down here to bring Him back by causing the Apocalypse, The Great Almighty One cannot manage it on His own. (?!)

At the end of the Age, God is gonna do what God wants to do. When He wants. How He wants. It may or may not happen the way people wrote the script to say. CRs do not have His ear more than anyone else does.

This TOPIC is about the literal, chargeable crimes committed by Trump. Not how people believe different from me. As long as nobody crosses the line into crime, they can believe what they want. I see CRs as being like preppers but in a spiritual sense of it. They can be excitable and excessive, even annoying, but in the end, they might be right or wrong. If I don't like what they are screaming about, I need to support that which calms that issue down the way I see it.

A fair government should also be seeing it that way and checking their own "6" when their people get that upset and vocal.

Far worse than any CR screaming is the left wing efforts to suborn the government in a way opposite to what the voters decided in 2016. Instead of working to make sure they have a contender for a candidate to take it back in 2020 like we have always done it, they have worked to sabotage this country for three years now and THIS is not excusable. 

It is just not.

It approaches treason, because not once yet has there been a real, obvious, crime committed. No lone smoking gun, no dirty stained dress, nothing. Not in the Media nor in this thread yet.

Precedent has been broken and it is now closer than ever to mob rule in the decades ahead because of what they have done here. There are rabbles on both sides and this is the wrong direction for a country and the rule of law. Three years of paralyzed hysterics. Thinly veiled rebellion.

Change will come. It just remains to be seen what form it takes.

JMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I understand and you are correct that there is a strain within the Evangelical Movement fueled by the idea that God needs people down here to bring Him back by causing the Apocalypse, The Great Almighty One cannot manage it on His own. (?!)

At the end of the Age, God is gonna do what God wants to do. When He wants. How He wants. It may or may not happen the way people wrote the script to say. CRs do not have His ear more than anyone else does.

This TOPIC is about the literal, chargeable crimes committed by Trump. Not how people believe different from me. As long as nobody crosses the line into crime, they can believe what they want. I see CRs as being like preppers but in a spiritual sense of it. They can be excitable and excessive, even annoying, but in the end, they might be right or wrong. If I don't like what they are screaming about, I need to support that which calms that issue down the way I see it.

A fair government should also be seeing it that way and checking their own "6" when their people get that upset and vocal.

Far worse than any CR screaming is the left wing efforts to suborn the government in a way opposite to what the voters decided in 2016. Instead of working to make sure they have a contender for a candidate to take it back in 2020 like we have always done it, they have worked to sabotage this country for three years now and THIS is not excusable. 

It is just not.

It approaches treason, because not once yet has there been a real, obvious, crime committed. No lone smoking gun, no dirty stained dress, nothing. Not in the Media nor in this thread yet.

Precedent has been broken and it is now closer than ever to mob rule in the decades ahead because of what they have done here. There are rabbles on both sides and this is the wrong direction for a country and the rule of law. Three years of paralyzed hysterics. Thinly veiled rebellion.

Change will come. It just remains to be seen what form it takes.

JMO.

Then why is he surrounded by  Christian Zionists, I very sorry but you really don't understand. The Christian Zionists are a extremist Christian Sect that come from the evangelical Christian communities, not all evangelicals art Christian Zionists. 

Respectfully do some research, you may be very surprised.

13 minutes ago, joc said:

No it's not

Besides that...the chicken breasts on the grill are almost to perfection...

Have fun!

Check post 199

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Then why is he surrounded by  Christian Zionists, I very sorry but you really don't understand. The Christian Zionists are a extremist Christian Sect that come from the evangelical Christian communities, not all evangelicals art Christian Zionists. 

Respectfully do some research, you may be very surprised.

I am actually well educated in religions, and I have seen what is going on in DC as well as anyone who is not a lobbyist. I work for a senator or two as a consultant, I have been in military intelligence and Spec Ops for years and am nearly always studying and learning more. I have travelled the world and been very blessed in these ways.

I do understand more than you have decided I do because I do not agree with you on this, and I am asking for the topic to be answered, not another religious debate (which everyone on this topic knows I RARELY participate in). 

It is life in a duality designed universe, Manwon.  When you have extreme lefties on the rise with Progressives, you WILL see the rise of right wing extremist sorts. That is how it works, and if those rightwingers alarm you then you should have deeper empathy for how the rest feel about Progs out of control and start working on mellowing things down to a fair centerline for the whole Nation and its wellbeing. When these extremes are attacking Trump, it is natural to find their opponents on his side defending the office. Don't want them in some power? Then gut your Progs and muzzle them and things will calm back down. It is a mindless machine in a lot of ways.

I am not worried to live next door to andthen and his CR ideals, nor next door to you either. Joc might be a fun neighbor given his musical bents. All of you are fine people who THINK. You REASON. If we can do that there is hope.

Mobs do not and that worries me. People determined to be right or to win no matter the cost worry me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

No one is denying that the Ukraine aid was deferred; nor, is anyone denying that Congress wasn't informed.

Congress’ nonpartisan watchdog said Thursday it is reviewing the Trump administration’s decision this summer to hold up hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid for Ukraine to determine whether officials violated appropriations law by not notifying Congress of the hold.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/07/gao-trump-ukraine-military-aid-067439

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Dang, used 6 times in a 4 line post! That is pretty good. 

I tell you, it's like a verbal tic with him.  Fascinating.  ;) 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No one is denying that the Ukraine aid was deferred; nor, is anyone denying that Congress wasn't informed.

Which statute says it is ILLEGAL for the president to do those things?  Further, the concept of "something for something" falls apart when one of the parties is ignorant that a deal is being offered or made, wouldn't you agree?  The aid flowed, no investigation began then or now.  It's just one more failed attempt to take down a duly-elected president and voters are watching this nonsense.  

Are you aware that several Congress people and media types are already threatening to Impeach more than once if he remains in office?  It has gone off the rails from tantrums to sheer insanity.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/07/gao-trump-ukraine-military-aid-067439

Given the corruption in Ukraine and the concerns this money would go to the actually intended uses, and the voting going on and changes in that in the Ukraine, there is a percentage of the delay that can be understood. When it was held up under Obama nobody worried or wondered. When Trump did until he could talk with the new President and ask about efforts to control the corruption, it was still OK. His error was to ask about a specific case- who happened to be the son of the candidate who was then their hopeful.

Quid pro quo is the WAY of politics. These events were questionable and useful for stirring it up, but after years of RUSSIA screaming and everything else, it just leaks too much. I cannot be alone in seeing it that way. It doesn't float for me. This is about spite. They don't give a dam about Ukraine Aid. They do not care about the Nation or the distress out here among the citizens (which this thread is a tiny example of). All they care about is keeping their personal jobs, playing their team game and power. 

I am not anyone who can vote one way or the other on impeachment, so my opinion hardly matters to anyone but me. This is my opinion.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Check post 199

Just did...the chicken by the way was outstandingly grilled to perfection...sounds more like you ranting against And Then rather than explaining how Trump is this or that or what his agenda is.  I'm really beginning to think that you don't actually know much about anything you attempt to talk about on here.  You seem more like a Trump Hating Leftist than a rational thinking studied individual.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Which statute says it is ILLEGAL for the president to do those things?  Further, the concept of "something for something" falls apart when one of the parties is ignorant that a deal is being offered or made, wouldn't you agree?  The aid flowed, no investigation began then or now.  It's just one more failed attempt to take down a duly-elected president and voters are watching this nonsense.  

Are you aware that several Congress people and media types are already threatening to Impeach more than once if he remains in office?  It has gone off the rails from tantrums to sheer insanity.  

Mate, I've told you how many times now?  The Impoundment Control Act.  It even says so in the link you, clearly, didn't read.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Given the corruption in Ukraine and the concerns this money would go to the actually intended uses, and the voting going on and changes in that in the Ukraine, there is a percentage of the delay that can be understood. When it was held up under Obama nobody worried or wondered. When Trump did until he could talk with the new President and ask about efforts to control the corruption, it was still OK. His error was to ask about a specific case- who happened to be the son of the candidate who was then their hopeful.

Quid pro quo is the WAY of politics. These events were questionable and useful for stirring it up, but after years of RUSSIA screaming and everything else, it just leaks too much. I cannot be alone in seeing it that way. It doesn't float for me. This is about spite. They don't give a dam about Ukraine Aid. They do not care about the Nation or the distress out here among the citizens (which this thread is a tiny example of). All they care about is keeping their personal jobs, playing their team game and power. 

I am not anyone who can vote one way or the other on impeachment, so my opinion hardly matters to anyone but me. This is my opinion.

If that really was the reason, all the President needed to to do was tell Congress about the deferral in accordance with ICA.

• Thanks 1