Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

and-then

28 minutes ago, toast said:

BTW:

Now that IS bad ! On the face of it, I'd say this is worse than all this nonsense about Ukrainian telephone calls ! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Now that IS bad ! On the face of it, I'd say this is worse than all this nonsense about Ukrainian telephone calls ! 

remember there are two sides to every story...... 

and don't forget they are out to 'get him' by fair means or foul...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bee said:

and don't forget they are out to 'get him' by fair means or foul...

It's not a big deal the Two Million dollars is nothing to him. Unforchanately though he really doesn't need the addition charges of corruption. It just doesn't look good Bee, especially with all that going on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation .  

12 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

There was no obstruction--unless thinking about it is a crime.

So then what do you call the over 70 different testimony and documentary requests from congress that have been obstructed by the white house? 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So then what do you call the over 70 different testimony and documentary requests from congress that have been obstructed by the white house? 

I call them "missing" :P 

2 hours ago, toast said:

BTW:

It's just one more case of corruption, I am certain that the President must have been short on pocket change when he purchased that Portrait of himself.:clap: it could also be possible that he just reached into the wrong Cooke Jar, or just maybe his memory problems caused this to occur. :wacko:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, F3SS said:

I'm sure you did and it was probably by a Bernie supporter.

That was after the primary.  I supported Bernie in the primary.

I will again this time, maybe.  There are still some folks who might turn out to be better candidates.  I'm waiting to see how this plays out.

Doug

15 hours ago, acidhead said:

Another MAGA Trump Rally tonight!

Only a few hrs ago representatives from Canada, Mexico and the USA signed an agreement to replace NAFTA with (USMCA)

PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT

TRUMP 2020

The promise was to negotiate a new trade deal and replace NAFTA.  USMCA is just NAFTA with a few minor changes to make it work better.  Those changes had already been agreed to when Trump started sounding off.  All Trump did was delay their implementation.  He hasn't really done much, but now that all the hot air is dying down, maybe we can start selling pinto beans to Mexico once again - after market disruptions on both sides of the border.

Doug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

Thats correct. One side are the corrupt individuals (the Bokassa Trump bunch) who founded and operated a foundation to their individual benefit/s and the other side is the judiciary of an US state, acting in compliance to US laws.

PS: the "statement" is fine for #@@ cleaning purposes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toast said:

Thats correct. One side are the corrupt individuals (the Bokassa Trump bunch) who founded and operated a foundation to their individual benefit/s and the other side is the judiciary of an US state, acting in compliance to US laws.

PS: the "statement" is fine for #@@ cleaning purposes.

Yes Trump is as Crooked as they come, I mean come on talking donations for his bogus foundation from people who can't afford it and putting the money in his own pocket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation

How does he put when an other politicians in his mind break the law.

LOCK TRUMP UP,  LOCK TRUMP UP,  LOCK TRUMP UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

According to Democrats they don't need a crime or evidence or anything. The side that loses will be disgraced, while piously whining they were only doing their duty. To the victor the spoils. In the '90s it was the Dems and they got to keep Willy. Now it will be the GOP and four more years of Trump. Unless, of course, the Dems pull a winning candidate out of their hats. 

According to the Democrats, they do have a crime and a witness.  You and the president may not agree with that.  OK.

About the rest, not much to disagree with.  It is a show  Have you seen a winning candidate in their hat?  Maybe I need to look harder.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

According to the Democrats, they do have a crime and a witness.  You and the president may not agree with that.  OK.

About the rest, not much to disagree with.  It is a show  Have you seen a winning candidate in their hat?  Maybe I need to look harder.

Yeah, the crime: being Donald Trump and the witness: the world. The title of the thread should read: Pelosi Can't Survive Two Terms of Donald Trump.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, the crime: being Donald Trump and the witness: the world. The title of the thread should read: Pelosi Can't Survive Two Terms of Donald Trump.

Pelosi’s gravitas will long outlive clownish Trump.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

That was after the primary.  I supported Bernie in the primary.

I will again this time, maybe.  There are still some folks who might turn out to be better candidates.  I'm waiting to see how this plays out.

Doug

Bernie? Dead vote. Far too left wing to even be considered a serious contender. Joe Biden is the only contender able to give Trump a dose of his own medicine. He’s spontaneous, a political brawler and without blemish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Bernie? Dead vote. Far too left wing to even be considered a serious contender. Joe Biden is the only contender able to give Trump a dose of his own medicine. He’s spontaneous, a political brawler and without blemish.

I haven't decided yet.  They all seem to have their problems.

Doug

• Like 2

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Bloonberg.  Step 1:  Buy Trump tower.  Step 2 :  Remove the Trump name and put his on it   Step 3 :  Record the process of recycling the Trump  name into solar panels and  windmill towers.  Rich guys rule.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Which movie grossed more, Batman or Joker?

I guess you’re not too impressed with Pelosi. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Michelle said:

I never have been clear on why Obama withheld aid to them all those years. Every article is so convoluted. We are supposed to be an ally.

Makes one wonder if he was actually the one in cahoots with Putin.

It amazes me that the Obama's just bought an 11.75 million dollar home in Martha's Vineyard. I'm not saying that he got money illegally but one can see how the impetus to stay in power is a big one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I guess you’re not too impressed with Pelosi. 

I’m not - Maggie Thatcher, Indra Gandhi, Hilary Clinton, even to an extent Julia Gillard... they had a steeliness to them. Something about them you’d not wish to cross. Pelosi just seems inconsequential. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

guess you’re not too impressed with Pelosi. 

Actually, I am.  But she is a capable soldier doing her job. 

Trump on the other hand is the Joker, an unpredictable cruel super villain or super hero  depending on your views.  The Joker gets our attention; gives us chills.  Those who have been oppressed  think the Joker acts for them and cheer him on.   He climbs over their body and with their help up to the safety of the rooftop.  They may be surprised when he stomps on their hands clinging to the ledge and laughs as they fall.   But, he is just the Joker. it is how he rolls.

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Actually, I am.  But she is a capable soldier doing her job. 

Trump on the other hand is the Joker, an unpredictable cruel super villain or super hero  depending on your views.  The Joker gets our attention; gives us chills.  Those who have been oppressed  think the Joker acts for them and cheer him on.   He climbs over their body and with their help up to the safety of the rooftop.  They may be surprised when he stomps on their hands clinging to the ledge and laughs as they fall.   But, he is just the Joker. it is how he rolls.

Speaking of super heroes the super villain reference of Thanos by his people made me laugh. Yeah it suits him well but his people have a different meaning than that of the mentally disturbed joker. Then again.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/11/trump-thanos-ad-marvel-video

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Speaking of super heroes the super villain reference of Thanos by his people made me laugh. Yeah it suits him well but his people have a different meaning than that of the mentally disturbed joker. Then again.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/11/trump-thanos-ad-marvel-video

Theyre not even trying to be good guys anymore.

I did appreciate this quote from Thanos' creator

“After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous dang fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer,” Starlin posted to Instagram.

“How sick is that? These are sad and strange times we are going through. Fortunately all things, even national nightmares, eventually come to an end.”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe that is why I am beginning to think Dwayne "The Rock "Johnson is our best hope.  You wouldn't have to Photoshop his face on Stallone's body, his own is bigger.  And he can probably carry a shark out of the water on his shoulders. without fakery.  I think he would stop before Thanos, he is too nice a guy.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

“After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous dang fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer,”

Seems to be the wet dream of some of the radical right, just snap your fingers and make everybody you disagree with disappear.  Some people are going to defend that as a cool joke, but the implications of posing as a mass murderer who wiped out half of life are  too creepy for real world politics.  But hey, it is not a crime

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Seems to be the wet dream of some of the radical right, just snap your fingers and make everybody you disagree with disappear.  Some people are going to defend that as a cool joke, but the implications of posing as a mass murderer who wiped out half of life are  too creepy for real world politics.  But hey, it is not a crime

Creepy is a good way to put it.

I hate to be "that guy" but it is probably worth noting the escalation in the fantasized violence in their rhetoric.

Remember way back when Trump retweeted a doctored WWE video showing him attacking someone (CNN, Clinton I cant remember) and people were kinda taken back? Then we had the Trump train running over CNN , then we had the church shooting video at that Mara Lago GOP function, clearly that type of destructive rhetoric is polling well with the base.  

• Thanks 1