Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

376 posts in this topic

Not A Rockstar
4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

If that really was the reason, all the President needed to to do was tell Congress about the deferral in accordance with ICA.

MMm. So, because he was in a snit with the Congress, which was in a snit with him, he did not tell them this, he needs to be kicked out of office and harassed for the years before the phone call too, and ever since.

Got it.

• Like 3

Manwon Lender
29 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I am actually well educated in religions, and I have seen what is going on in DC as well as anyone who is not a lobbyist. I work for a senator or two as a consultant, I have been in military intelligence and Spec Ops for years and am nearly always studying and learning more. I have travelled the world and been very blessed in these ways.

I do understand more than you have decided I do because I do not agree with you on this, and I am asking for the topic to be answered, not another religious debate (which everyone on this topic knows I RARELY participate in). 

It is life in a duality designed universe, Manwon.  When you have extreme lefties on the rise with Progressives, you WILL see the rise of right wing extremist sorts. That is how it works, and if those rightwingers alarm you then you should have deeper empathy for how the rest feel about Progs out of control and start working on mellowing things down to a fair centerline for the whole Nation and its wellbeing. When these extremes are attacking Trump, it is natural to find their opponents on his side defending the office. Don't want them in some power? Then gut your Progs and muzzle them and things will calm back down. It is a mindless machine in a lot of ways.

I am not worried to live next door to andthen and his CR ideals, nor next door to you either. Joc might be a fun neighbor given his musical bents. All of you are fine people who THINK. You REASON. If we can do that there is hope.

Mobs do not and that worries me. People determined to be right or to win no matter the cost worry me.

I am retired Military and also worked in Spec Ops, I was in Iraq, Somalia, and for time in Afghanistan. I also spent time in the Sinai back in the 80s, I have continued to work with the government on and off to date. I have also traveled the World and seen both the good and the bad. Which most of these so called experts have no clue about. Piney came up with a good term to discribe many of these people Non-Combat Armchaired Neocons. 

I am never Left to Right leaning, but I don't like Insurectionists blabbing their rhetoric and some of these people fit that bill. You can continue to by pass the Christian Zionist agenda and current influences in Washington D.C.  You appear to be a learned individual but you will not touch this subject, I don't know why but that's fine it doesn't really matter. If you want to expand your knowledge base do some research.

I have ever right to express my opinions about our current President, and they can express theirs that's what I have given my life for. But when people either openly lie or dismiss the truth out of hand, I will assault their fantasy world. If that causes unrest so be it, and I feel no remorse for bursting a bubble. Some of these people have no clue what the outside of their living room looks like and that's fine. Some say well I can't spend all day on a forum like you well I suppose not everyone can do this and make money at the same time. But that's due to life choices and nothing else, I can't help it if some people made bad choices.

From a military perspective people need to lead, follow or get the tuck out if the way. That's how I live my life and will continue to do so. You can make a soldier out of a young man, but you can never remove a soldier once he is made. We never stop learning, or sniffing out Bullchit when it's presented.

Peace, it's been a decent day. I got to speak with many interesting people and made a nice piece of change during it all.

• Like 1

joc
1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

This TOPIC is about the literal, chargeable crimes committed by Trump.

Thank you...and so far on that topic....

....crickets....

Which is about the way the Impeachment Hearings will go...IF...they are actually voted on....IF...they actually pass the vote! I have my doubts as to both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
20 minutes ago, joc said:

Just did...the chicken by the way was outstandingly grilled to perfection...sounds more like you ranting against And Then rather than explaining how Trump is this or that or what his agenda is.  I'm really beginning to think that you don't actually know much about anything you attempt to talk about on here.  You seem more like a Trump Hating Leftist than a rational thinking studied individual.

Well I will take that compliment we all can't be an Non-combat Armchaired Neocon spotting useless information like.:tu:

i will compare education with you anytime, That GED didn't get you far did it?:devil:

joc
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am retired Military and also worked in Spec Ops, I was in Iraq, Somalia, and for time in Afghanistan. I also spent time in the Sinai back in the 80s, I have continued to work with the government on and off to date. I have also traveled the World and seen both the good and the bad. Which most of these so called experts have no clue about. Piney came up with a good term to discribe many of these people Non-Combat Armchaired Neocons. 

I am never Left to Right leaning, but I don't like Insurectionists blabbing their rhetoric and some of these people fit that bill. You can continue to by pass the Christian Zionist agenda and current influences in Washington D.C.  You appear to be a learned individual but you will not touch this subject, I don't know why but that's fine it doesn't really matter. If you want to expand your knowledge base do some research.

I have ever right to express my opinions about our current President, and they can express theirs that's what I have given my life for. But when people either openly lie or dismiss the truth out of hand, I will assault their fantasy world. If that causes unrest so be it, and I feel no remorse for bursting a bubble. Some of these people have no clue what the outside of their living room looks like and that's fine. Some say well I can't spend all day on a forum like you well I suppose not everyone can do this and make money at the same time. But that's due to life choices and nothing else, I can't help it if some people made bad choices.

From a military perspective people need to lead, follow or get the tuck out if the way. That's how I live my life and will continue to do so. You can make a soldier out of a young man, but you can never remove a soldier once he is made. We never stop learning, or sniffing out Bullchit when it's presented.

Peace, it's been a decent day. I got to speak with many interesting people and made a nice piece of change during it all.

Thank you for your service!  Doesn't mean you know a damn thing you are ranting about...but it was fun anyway!  

Let me just say that you brought the entire Christian Zionist exchange to the forefront by name calling And Then when your arguments landed you in a corner you couldn't think your way out of.  That you work for the government is no surprise to me...a swamp breeds what it breeds.  Good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

joc
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well I will take that compliment we all can't be an Non-combat Armchaired Neocon spotting useless information like.:tu:

i will compare education with you anytime, That GED didn't get you far did it?:devil:

Condescending, name calling...there is only one name for people like you...Trump already coined it.  LOSERS!  You are a loser.  You lost the arguments and resorted to name calling.  Loser!  btw I never got a GED.  And some of the stupidest people I have ever met have Phd.  after their names.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

joc
Just now, joc said:

Condescending, name calling...there is only one name for people like you...Trump already coined it.  LOSERS!  You are a loser.  You lost the arguments and resorted to name calling.  Loser!  btw I never got a GED.  And some of the stupidest people I have ever met have Phd.  after their names.

:tu:

• Like 1

Not A Rockstar
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You appear to be a learned individual but you will not touch this subject, I don't know why but that's fine it doesn't really matter. If you want to expand your knowledge base do some research.

I don't care to bother with it, on a discussion about CRIME. Now, if Trump starts raving about wanting to see Russia invade the ME or similar apocalyptic stuff, it would be a different matter entirely. This is nothing new. He got into office with a strong presence of the CR crowd. Why fret about it now? Bit late, really.

You are polite and word it nicely, but you still just called me ignorant for not agreeing with you. Your direct inference is that if I know what CR is I would be all alarmed that they are rising up these days more and more. Since I am not worried about it, I must be ignorant about it. Personally, they are out in the population already so it is a better thing to know where they are and what they think right now. I see it as natural reaction to the progs and their own manias. 

Were this the Senate floor, I would react differently, but it is a discussion over our table among (for me) friends. I am more interested in how others think than about forcing anyone to agree with me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, joc said:

Thank you for your service!  Doesn't mean you know a damn thing you are ranting about...but it was fun anyway!  

Let me just say that you brought the entire Christian Zionist exchange to the forefront by name calling And Then when your arguments landed you in a corner you couldn't think your way out of.  That you work for the government is no surprise to me...a swamp breeds what it breeds.  Good luck with that.

I thought you wanted to compare education, well that's ok like I said your GED didn't get you very far. As far the Christian Zionist exchange that is directed directly at the Trump Administration, andthen just happened to make his usual snide remarks during the exchange of information.

So good luck with that 

Golden Duck
6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

MMm. So, because he was in a snit with the Congress, which was in a snit with him, he did not tell them this, he needs to be kicked out of office and harassed for the years before the phone call too, and ever since.

Got it.

Hey man, you asked the question; and, I gave you foundation about a breach that hasn't been defended, yet.

The whole idea behind the "high crimes and misdemeanours" is to be held to a higher standard.  Sure, your rank-and-file public servant mightn't be dismissed for a similar breach; but, a defense of "sulking" surely won't be accepted.  He's never been timid of conflict of Congress before.  It raises the question of why on this occasion.

• Thanks 1

Not A Rockstar
2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Hey man, you asked the question; and, I gave you foundation about a breach that hasn't been defended, yet.

The whole idea behind the "high crimes and misdemeanours" is to be held to a higher standard.  Sure, your rank-and-file public servant mightn't be dismissed for a similar breach; but, a defense of "sulking" surely won't be accepted.  He's never been timid of conflict of Congress before.  It raises the question of why on this occasion.

Oh I am not poking at you @Golden Duck . I am just restating my views on the charges as so far explained to us out here in John Q Publicville.  I think Trump just did what trump does and ignored them and their authority and there is room to criticize him for not respecting that Congress is 1/3 of the power. But, to make it out to be damn near treason and such a shocking thing to do - this quid quo pro stuff - I don't feel it.

But, how I feel and 5 bucks will maybe get you a cup of coffee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
15 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I don't care to bother with it, on a discussion about CRIME. Now, if Trump starts raving about wanting to see Russia invade the ME or similar apocalyptic stuff, it would be a different matter entirely. This is nothing new. He got into office with a strong presence of the CR crowd. Why fret about it now? Bit late, really.

You are polite and word it nicely, but you still just called me ignorant for not agreeing with you. Your direct inference is that if I know what CR is I would be all alarmed that they are rising up these days more and more. Since I am not worried about it, I must be ignorant about it. Personally, they are out in the population already so it is a better thing to know where they are and what they think right now. I see it as natural reaction to the progs and their own manias. 

Were this the Senate floor, I would react differently, but it is a discussion over our table among (for me) friends. I am more interested in how others think than about forcing anyone to agree with me. 

My intent was not to call you ignorant, and if that is the way you took lt I apologise to you. I don't care if they are out in the population, I only care about their influence on decisions made at the White House that supports their agend. I said it all before declaring Jerusalem as Israels Capital, moving our embassy there, the current situation with Iran, are all part of the Christian Zionist influence on Trump, by his VP and others in his administration.

You see these issues directly effect the country, and directly effect the lives of our soldiers. In my mind their is nothing more important than protecting the lives of our soldiers. However, President Trump doesn't care about any of that, and our soldiers are very aware of it I hear their talk on almost a daily basis.

So again I am sorry if you feel I was insulting your integrity or knowledge that was not my intention.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

and then

42 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Mate, I've told you how many times now?  The Impoundment Control Act.  It even says so in the link you, clearly, didn't read.

Congress has NO implicit or explicit right to arbitrarily remove presidential powers.  CO-EQUAL...How many times do you have to hear THAT?  Also, not even the rabid types on the Left are pushing that particular "crime".  

He committed no crimes and he will be acquitted, no matter how many times the Frothers attempt to remove him.  That's a good thing, too.  They wouldn't want to deal with the aftermath of that.  It really IS near insanity.  They have allowed their media thugs to convince them that they can defeat the will of 63 million other citizens and do so with impunity.  Would YOU allow others to force you to sit down, shut up and pay up without fighting back?  I didn't think so.  So why do you imagine the rest of us would?

• Haha 1

Golden Duck
2 minutes ago, and then said:

Congress has NO implicit or explicit right to arbitrarily remove presidential powers.  CO-EQUAL...How many times do you have to hear THAT?  Also, not even the rabid types on the Left are pushing that particular "crime".  

He committed no crimes and he will be acquitted, no matter how many times the Frothers attempt to remove him.  That's a good thing, too.  They wouldn't want to deal with the aftermath of that.  It really IS near insanity.  They have allowed their media thugs to convince them that they can defeat the will of 63 million other citizens and do so with impunity.  Would YOU allow others to force you to sit down, shut up and pay up without fighting back?  I didn't think so.  So why do you imagine the rest of us would?

You've been given the statute; but, you're insinuating that co-equal means exemption from law.  The GAO is investigating as required under the same statute.  The conversation is happening but you've got your fingers in your ears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
59 minutes ago, joc said:

Oh don't get mad, I really thought you want to compare educations. I bet you used spell check for LOSERS. One thing is fir certain loser follows your name, and you have proved it throughout your posts by your lack of thought process.:no:

now that's sad.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Sad 1

F3SS
2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Did I ever say I was a Good God Man? Whatever that means. I have never openly stated my religious beliefs on this forum. 

Dude really? Good God man!

• Haha 3

Manwon Lender
14 minutes ago, and then said:

I love it there is another Insurectionist post I can screen grab.:tsu:

Your making my point in case very easy.

Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Dude really? Good God man!

That funny right!

Not A Rockstar
5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My intent was not to call you ignorant, and if that is the way you took lt I apologise to you. I don't care if they are out in the population, I only care about their influence on decisions made at the White House that supports their agend. I said it all before declaring Jerusalem as Israels Capital, moving our embassy there, the current situation with Iran, are all part of the Christian Zionist influence on Trump, by his VP and others in his administration.

You see these issues directly effect the country, and directly effect the lives of our soldiers. In my mind their is nothing more important than protecting the lives of our soldiers. However, President Trump doesn't care about any of that, and our soldiers are very aware of it I hear their talk on almost a daily basis.

So again I am sorry if you feel I was insulting your integrity or knowledge that was not my intention.

We're good. I am not that easy to insult and was smiling as I typed. I enjoy most of what you write.

Here is how I see it:

1. So far, I am surprised but not upset with his moving the capital of Jerusalem. It upsets the Palestinians but a lot of things do and there seems to be no road to easing that possible. Too many cooks in that kitchen. Until things shift, that is how it is.

2. Iran is a problem, Zionists or not. If it was me, though, I might sit down with Putin over a nice meal and no recorders and see what Russia could shake out in compromises with Iran's positions on nukes. But, it's not me. I cannot say with certainty it is CR influence. Israel is our ally. I do not WANT them nuked to oblivion. I don't want anyone to be nuked. I hope that doesn't make me a Zionist in your book. 

3. NO politician, except MAYBE Tulsi gives a damn about the military or our blood. Not one does. All this Veterans respect spitola is just propaganda to keep up the supply of meat shields. When I saw what was told to the public over justifying Desert Storm, I lost my naïve faith in the government that very day, that very newscast and watching the president's lips moving. 

Again, I took no offense, Manwon. I talk with people here because I enjoy them and how they think and am secure in my own skin and intelligence. I do the best I can with what I have and am thankful for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Golden Duck
20 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Oh I am not poking at you @Golden Duck . I am just restating my views on the charges as so far explained to us out here in John Q Publicville.  I think Trump just did what trump does and ignored them and their authority and there is room to criticize him for not respecting that Congress is 1/3 of the power. But, to make it out to be damn near treason and such a shocking thing to do - this quid quo pro stuff - I don't feel it.

But, how I feel and 5 bucks will maybe get you a cup of coffee.

It's all good.  I don't feel poked.

With the quid pro quo stuff - I would guess a rank-and-file public servant might face an investigation for a breach of a code of ethics if they were involved in a similar type of conversation.   Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors is broad and doesn't necessarily have to include every part of the disjunction.

Your five bucks could probably buy a pint and I'd have to shout you back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
17 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

We're good. I am not that easy to insult and was smiling as I typed. I enjoy most of what you write.

Here is how I see it:

1. So far, I am surprised but not upset with his moving the capital of Jerusalem. It upsets the Palestinians but a lot of things do and there seems to be no road to easing that possible. Too many cooks in that kitchen. Until things shift, that is how it is.

2. Iran is a problem, Zionists or not. If it was me, though, I might sit down with Putin over a nice meal and no recorders and see what Russia could shake out in compromises with Iran's positions on nukes. But, it's not me. I cannot say with certainty it is CR influence. Israel is our ally. I do not WANT them nuked to oblivion. I don't want anyone to be nuked. I hope that doesn't make me a Zionist in your book. 

3. NO politician, except MAYBE Tulsi gives a damn about the military or our blood. Not one does. All this Veterans respect spitola is just propaganda to keep up the supply of meat shields. When I saw what was told to the public over justifying Desert Storm, I lost my naïve faith in the government that very day, that very newscast and watching the president's lips moving. 

Again, I took no offense, Manwon. I talk with people here because I enjoy them and how they think and am secure in my own skin and intelligence. I do the best I can with what I have and am thankful for it.

Yes Desert Storm was interesting I was on the ground for many months, however we did free Kuwait. The way it ended was a joke, we should have finished it then. I also don't want to see the use of Nuclear Weapons anywhere, but if it happens it will be in the Middle East.

by some of your statements above I don't think you are separating Zionist Doctrine from the Christian Zionist Docutrine in the USA. Zionist doctrine is Jewish in origin, Christian Zionist Doctrine is American and British in origin there is a big difference. If you get bored check my comments. 

I have enjoyed this conversation, First to Fight Sir, Victory!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not A Rockstar
4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The way it ended was a joke, we should have finished it then

woooooooooooooooooo

I agree (and you hit a very angry nerve right there, my friend, lol). If we go to war, we need to FINISH it. 

Or don't bother in the first case.

• Thanks 1

acidhead
7 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

woooooooooooooooooo

I agree (and you hit a very angry nerve right there, my friend, lol). If we go to war, we need to FINISH it. 

No offense but...

You just stated a couple posts back: "When I saw what was told to the public over justifying Desert Storm, I lost my naïve faith in the government that very day"

Not A Rockstar
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

No offense but...

You just stated a couple posts back: "When I saw what was told to the public over justifying Desert Storm, I lost my naïve faith in the government that very day"

Both are true. I saw the lies which got us in there, and I saw the politics that left it undone and even more died as a result longer term.

I do not believe in the myth that any politician cared about me on active duty and I still don't for the men and women in uniform today.

• Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
8 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

woooooooooooooooooo

I totally agree, and ya know if we had finished it there would have been no question about the Chemical weapons that came up later. I personal saw thousands of short tons of the crap laying in Iraqi Ammo dumps. I even took photos of the ****, but that's another story for another thread. 

• Thanks 1