Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Religion has scarred me away from it

trevor borocz johnson

If you had to choose to explain something important in bible context like the bottomless pit or explain it in extreme detailed carving like the one in this picture https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/321984-nebula-image-of-les-claypool/  ?  The fact that an advanced culture would give us such unclear descriptions to follow and be able to carve a nebula like a gifted genius, and the fact that both of these alien artistry, the bible and the sky sculptures, talk about the same things would suggest they are both setups for something disturbing. I frequently in the past have admired and respected the bible on here, I apologize, I now see that it's corrupt science of the vestibular and believing things to be true if they are widely accepted and information from vestibular hallucinating. Who and what alien culture is lying to our vestibular? They obviously have a good feel for their own predicted events as if they were past lives to them, I for one can guarantee that the horror show that is painted in the veil nebula would have already happened from information that I have. Its still a terrifying mystery what happened in these worlds these people come from who write an unclear message like the bible and then perfect sculptures in the sky like a modern day art magazine. You have to wonder, the veil nebula is 15,000 years old and was discovered in 1734, if we're supposed to believe that they only came up with this skill of clarity in sculpting clouds? Not speaking truthly in the ways the bible was written and coded with unknown meaning? One hopeful thing too take away is since these events didn't happen could the predicted date of 2023 be also a false prophecy? buying us a few years.

47 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

One hopeful thing too take away is since these events didn't happen could the predicted date of 2023 be also a false prophecy? buying us a few years.

The best thing to remember is that anyone who sets a date certain for some apocalyptic event will be WRONG.  That's true whether it's a religious type or a science nutter.

• Like 2

Vestibular.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think...

ves·tib·u·lar | \ ve-ˈsti-byə-lər \

Definition of vestibular

1 : of, relating to, or functioning as a vestibule
2 : of, relating to, or affecting the perception of body position and movement the vestibular system of the inner ear

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I don’t have the foggiest clue what this thread is supposed to be about.  But, if you were frightened, you were scared.  If a permanent mark were left on you, you were scarred.  FWIW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Having the Jehovas knocking on your door or getting stopped in the street by  two Mormons is scary enough.  It will leave you scared for life. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

"........... One hopeful thing too take away is since these events didn't happen could the predicted date of 2023 be also a false prophecy? buying us a few years."

It's ALL false prophecy - there are NO prophets. Things happen as they happen and nobody can predict ANYTHING with absolute certainty, especially a supposed holy book that was written by a bunch of people 2000+ years ago who had no knowledge of science as we know it today, and we still have trouble predicting the weather! Why people even waste time thinking about crap like this is beyond me. Sculpting clouds in a nebula? Boy, I'd pay to see that.......

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Guyver said:

I don’t have the foggiest clue what this thread is supposed to be about.  But, if you were frightened, you were scared.  If a permanent mark were left on you, you were scarred.  FWIW.

It's a garbage thread, a magnet for the sort that feel compelled to announce, loudly, how smart they are for not being stupid. They may even believe it, too.

• Like 1

Have you discussed this with your cat? 

• Haha 1

You might want to ship that lead balloon by partial post, next time.

That's unfortunate, you should follow your heart and ask for guidance. I think the bible is true and factual. But it was a very different age and time then, if we had been living then and spook the terms and words used then that it would make more sense to us now. As for aliens I believe that if there are any and there maybe or maybe not be or they coukd be the modern Angels and the modern day watchers and/or even if alien beings exsist and have come from another planet then my guess is God created them too...

On 12/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Vestibular.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think...

My thoughts exactly.  In another thread I asked what he thought it meant but I did not get an answer.   

@trevor borocz johnson please explain what you are referring to when you use the word vestibular.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

Having the Jehovas knocking on your door or getting stopped in the street by  two Mormons is scary enough.  It will leave you scared for life. 

You are a lightweight.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

You are a lightweight.  :lol:

Nae I'm heavyweight :-P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, Guyver said:

I could say that I was scarred by religion so the title makes sense to me, even though the OP doesn't.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 5:03 PM, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

My strangest encounter with a pair of roving Mormons happened in a thousand -year-old village in Russia called Yaroslavl.  I was over visiting a friend for a week and we bumped into them in a public market.  They were from Texas and Missouri IIRC.  I spoke with them for a few minutes and we had a good laugh.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

My strangest encounter with a pair of roving Mormons happened in a thousand -year-old village in Russia called Yaroslavl.  I was over visiting a friend for a week and we bumped into them in a public market.  They were from Texas and Missouri IIRC.  I spoke with them for a few minutes and we had a good laugh.  

When I had been in Germany I ran in to a gaggle of mormons and they were so happy to meet someone who spoke english.  I went up to them being so new to the country, surprised to see them and said, "I know you are mormons, where are you from?"  They had not been there long either.  (there used to be a sort of uniform they wore so it was easy to spot them, don't know if it like that now).

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

They couldn't draw a little tail wagging and a guy with a dizzy head? c'mon where's some useful information out of these aliens? I would bet that the pictures and scriptures they have given us are actually promoting violence rather then trying to warn us about it.

If 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:04 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I apologize, I now see that it's corrupt science of the vestibular and believing things to be true if they are widely accepted and information from vestibular hallucinating. Who and what alien culture is lying to our vestibular?

Is this a malapropism of some kind ?