Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IG Report: Consequential or a Whitewash?

and-then

So, tomorrow is the big reveal.  Who thinks criminal referrals will result?  Who thinks Horowitz is just another swamp dweller and is about to prove it?  

I'll go on the record as one of the latter.  After all, he whitewashed the FBI culpability in the Clinton email issue.  No real reason to expect him to go off the reservation with this one.  There have been reports from Uber Liberal rags that it's a nothing burger AND that AG Barr has already questioned the accuracy or veracity of the conclusions Horowitz drew.  Who knows whether either or both are accurate but tomorrow should be an interesting reveal.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

So, tomorrow is the big reveal.  Who thinks criminal referrals will result?  Who thinks Horowitz is just another swamp dweller and is about to prove it?  

So, basically, if there is no "there there" you're mind is made up.  You're nothing more than a partisan shill.  

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

So, basically, if there is no "there there" you're mind is made up.  You're nothing more than a partisan shill.  

Call me whatever you like.  HRC OBVIOUSLY, BLATANTLY broke the laws concerning espionage with her server and her casual treatment of classified emails.  Info that became available through FOIA litigation proves what she did.  The FBI forever stained itself by becoming an accomplice with her by giving her a pass due to their expectation that she'd easily win the top job and be in a position to reward or punish them.

There is no real evidence to contradict this and Horowitz refused to even make any significant referrals or make the evidence available.  IOW, he white washed it.  I won't be surprised if he does the same thing with this report.  Fortunately, Barr and Durham SEEM to be interested in the rule of law so there is still at least a chance that Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Brennan and Clapper will be exposed as the coup plotters they are.  

As to me being a shill, how will YOU react if Durham indicts several of those I mentioned above?  The war-cry among the Leftist shills will be that "Trump's AG" is attempting revenge against innocent Dems.  You know it, so do I.  So... if trials prove charges against them, will you accept that you were wrong?  If not, I'd be careful about using the shill label.  Glass houses and stone throwing, ya know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, and then said:

As to me being a shill, how will YOU react if Durham indicts several of those I mentioned above?  The war-cry among the Leftist shills will be that "Trump's AG" is attempting revenge against innocent Dems.  You know it, so do I.  So... if trials prove charges against them, will you accept that you were wrong?  If not, I'd be careful about using the shill label.  Glass houses and stone throwing, ya know.

I have no problem indicting people that broke the law.  If that's what the evidence said they did.  There have been numerous investigations in to democrats.  And what happened?  Nothing.  The Russia investigation alone produced how many charges and guilty pleas?  The early reporting from your little IG is pretty weak, as far as you're concerned.  But, that's probably the deep state...amirite?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Refresh me. Which Republicans were found guilty of something? I mean actual politicians, elected officials or people appointed to official positions within the US government. I'm not being snarky. I just don't remember.

• Like 1

As for tomorrow, I'll make no calls. I keep hearing the nothing burger rumors. Although Trump feeling giddy about it makes me wonder. He's implying confidence of knowledge on the matter.

And what's Durham's schedule? What's he up to atm? I've honestly overloaded on politics in the past few months and haven't done much more than skim these 2 matters lately. It's been a slow process and I'm tired of the dangling carrot. I figure it'll all come out one way or another sooner or later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Call me whatever you like.  HRC OBVIOUSLY, BLATANTLY broke the laws concerning espionage with her server and her casual treatment of classified emails.  Info that became available through FOIA litigation proves what she did.  The FBI forever stained itself by becoming an accomplice with her by giving her a pass due to their expectation that she'd easily win the top job and be in a position to reward or punish them.

There is no real evidence to contradict this and Horowitz refused to even make any significant referrals or make the evidence available.  IOW, he white washed it.  I won't be surprised if he does the same thing with this report.  Fortunately, Barr and Durham SEEM to be interested in the rule of law so there is still at least a chance that Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Brennan and Clapper will be exposed as the coup plotters they are.  

Insurectionists and terrorists not much difference there except that Insurectionists are bags of wind and terrorists, well we all know to take them seriously.

Oh and by the way it's clear where you stand on the subject.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Refresh me. Which Republicans were found guilty of something? I mean actual politicians, elected officials or people appointed to official positions within the US government. I'm not being snarky. I just don't remember.

They only supported Republicans. Oh that's right like Trump. Almost all his senior staff during the election process is in jail, including his lawyer. 

The man has crooked individuals all around him, you know what they say you should be judged by the company you keep.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

The Russia investigation alone produced how many charges and guilty pleas?

Yes, it did.   Which ones were related to collusion or tampering with the election?   That's right...none.  Every one of those indictments and convictions would never have occurred unless the Russia "investigation" occurred.  That's what's known as a "process crime".

If there are indictments from Durham and they are only process crimes, I'll admit it's BS.  I doubt that will be the case, however.  I have no idea what he will find or be willing to prosecute and it could be that he's as much a part of the "deep state" as the rest.  If you seriously believe there isn't an organized effort to take Trump down then you are either incredibly naive, complicit, or you're delusional.  A simple comparison with Trump's treatment vs any other president in history should be enough to convince the unbiased that this takedown is organized at some level and that the media is complicit.  

I just stumbled across this piece:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/07/ig-report-fisa-abuse-will-unleash-barrs-investigation-spygate/ 

Apparently, no matter the substance of the Horowitz report, the very act of its conclusion can be very consequential.  When an IG investigation is underway, the AG steps back and marks time until that investigation is concluded.  THEN Barr and Durham can begin a criminal investigation in earnest, without the possibility of corrupting or contaminating the other investigation.

1 hour ago, and then said:

If you seriously believe there isn't an organized effort to take Trump down then you are either incredibly naive, complicit, or you're delusional. 

Of course there is,  Wasn't there a serious effort to make Obama one term president and when that failed,  tie up all of his legislation?  How many times has Obama care been up for defeat?  

Hannity raged about the tan suit Obama wore to speak one time and the type of mustard he used on his hamburger.  If his administration had been so blatant as Trumps there would have been more fodder.

Guilty or not, your man is a lightening rod for distension.  Isn't that why you elected him, to shake things up?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

Well none.  The established politicians didn't need Russia's help- they already have their jobs.  Why would they risk it doing something stupid like having Russia meetings in Trump Tower?

The ones that went to jail were the ones in Trump's circle- Manaford, Cohen, Flynn, etc..  A bunch of people Trump appointed had to quit/got fired/went to jail for ethical/criminal behavior however- Flynn, Scott Pruit, John McEntee, you get the idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well none. 

Okay now that we got that out of the way. Let me tell you that if things turn around on the Democrats and it only turns out to be collateral damage we will not be happy with that. We'll accept it but anything short of a few big names just isn't going to cut it. Again though, unlike the left we will accept it and we won't be gloating that Democrats were taking down by it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, and then said:

It's good that you're already preparing yourself emotionally for more disappointment. You seem so fragile. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Okay now that we got that out of the way. Let me tell you that if things turn around on the Democrats and it only turns out to be collateral damage we will not be happy with that. We'll accept it but anything short of a few big names just isn't going to cut it. Again though, unlike the left we will accept it and we won't be gloating that Democrats were taking down by it. 

So when an investigation is concluded, you won't be happy with it unless it reaches the conclusions you want it to, regardless of evidence. 

How enlightening. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Setton said:

So when an investigation is concluded, you won't be happy with it unless it reaches the conclusions you want it to, regardless of evidence. 

How enlightening. 

No I'm saying that while I'll be disappointed and might not buy it I'll still accept it as final. I just won't be saying how all these Democrats went down the way you guys act like half the Trump administration is doing hard time.

This thread is nothing more than the cheering on authoritarian tactics. 

Don't like the results of an investigation? Attack the investigator and start another. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, and then said:

Every one of those indictments and convictions would never have occurred unless the Russia "investigation" occurred.  That's what's known as a "process crime".

A "process crime" is a crime committed against the process of the investigation itself -- such as obstruction, witness tampering, or perjury. 

Everything else isn't. Murder is still murder, after all, regardless of how it's discovered.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This thread is nothing more than the cheering on authoritarian tactics. 

Don't like the results of an investigation? Attack the investigator and start another. 

Kinda like the democrats and the Mueller report. After that didn't get any traction they jumped right into impeachment. Kinda like..........

Cannibals.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Kinda like the democrats and the Mueller report. After that didn't get any traction they jumped right into impeachment. Kinda like..........

Cannibals.jpg

You do understand how that falls laughably short as a comparison right ? :lol:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Come-on you have to right? You're just throwing that out hoping it sticks and don't actually believe it? Right? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You do understand how that falls laughably short nas a comparison right ? :lol:

If you say so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

No I'm saying that while I'll be disappointed and might not buy it I'll still accept it as final. I just won't be saying how all these Democrats went down the way you guys act like half the Trump administration is doing hard time.

I totally believe you would respond in that manner, unfortunately many like minded people on this forum will not.