Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IG Report: Consequential or a Whitewash?

and-then

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Hasn’t the whistleblower’s information been verified? Including verification by Sondland who payed 1 million dollars into Donald Trumps 2016 election bid? That is 1 million dollars worth of not being a never Trumper. Why do we need to know who the whistleblower is? How does that change the facts?

from the couple of article's / videos I've just looked at in 'and then's' post.... Graham is saying that
the Senate will not conduct a case that is based on hearsay.... and (I'm saying)...that unless the
whistleblower can be shown to be a real person (and not just a name put on a piece of paper)
then the whistleblower could be an anonymous Stooge used by others to try and make the
Impeachment case...... so the case has no verifiable  factual basis to proceed from.... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, and then said:

The stage is set now for those cheering for the swamp to rally behind the IG report while disputing any indictments against former Obama officials as "political revenge".  The schism will only grow. Fortunately, I'm reasonably confident that Durham is trustworthy and he won't bring indictments he cannot successfully prosecute.  I'll make this prediction now:

Any indictments will also come with a request for a change of venue for trial.  If the court isn't outside DC there is no way anyone will be convicted.  THAT is how bad the corruption has become.  For those who are celebrating the IG report... the Fat Lady hasn't even begun to warm up yet ;) 

perhaps the indictments will make up for Schiff and other's in the House being let off being called
as witnesses in the Sham Impeachment.. and not having their noses rubbed in it...

surely SOMEONE is going to be made accountable for the FISA court abuses... :wacko:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kismit said:

Hasn’t the whistleblower’s information been verified? Including verification by Sondland who payed 1 million dollars into Donald Trumps 2016 election bid? That is 1 million dollars worth of not being a never Trumper. Why do we need to know who the whistleblower is? How does that change the facts?

Here in this country, there is this little nasty inconvenience that most people in the world do not understand and many here want it dispensed with.  It’s called Due Process and it is guaranteed.  The accused has the right to confront the accuser.  That is bedrock in our Constitutional Republic.  Once the accuser is questioned, then the truth of the “facts” will be known.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Here in this country, there is this little nasty inconvenience that most people in the world do not understand and many here want it dispensed with.  It’s called Due Process and it is guaranteed.  The accused has the right to confront the accuser.  That is bedrock in our Constitutional Republic.  Once the accuser is questioned, then the truth of the “facts” will be known.

Do you work for the GOP? Your ability to parrot their talking points is exceptional. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Robotic Jew
Typing too fast
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Do you work for the GOP? You're ability to parrot their talking points is exceptional. Keep up the good work!

So Due Process is just a talking point of Constitutionalists?  Our Founding Fathers had wished that *ALL* citizens would parrot freedom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So Due Process is just a talking point of Constitutionalists?  Our Founding Fathers had wished that *ALL* citizens would parrot freedom.

Keep trying to bend the argument. I would expect nothing less from you. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Excuse me? .... Excuse me!! .... EXCUSE ME!!!!!

Isn't that what the Left has been doing to Trump?  Show me the Man and I'll find a crime.

Not at all. Thanks for asking though. 

Edited by Farmer77

12 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

It's amazing that just a few months ago, the Left praised Barr.  But now that he is going where he shouldn't (uncovering real corruption), the Left are now scared $-hitless.

Just a few months ago? Whoever gave you that line to use is lying. 

Barr displayed his bias before he even got his job hell it's HOW he got the job. Then of course his lies about the Mueller report just showed the world how corrupt and how much of a totalitarian he really is. 

This is just escalating the pattern. It's dangerous for America in a fundamental way. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I've taught this to you before however the Constitution right to face your accuser applies only to criminal cases. 

Go ahead and Google it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just a few months ago? Whoever gave you that line to use is lying. 

Barr displayed his bias before he even got his job hell it's HOW he got the job. Then of course his lies about the Mueller report just showed the world how corrupt and how much of a totalitarian he really is. 

This is just escalating the pattern. It's dangerous for America in a fundamental way. 

Hmm... dunno @Farmer77. This article from The Hill seems to paint a different picture ? 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/421710-democrats-will-fail-if-they-portray-william-barr-as-controversial-pick

Mind you, that IS an opinion piece, and from a Trump supporter. But it's an interesting read nontheless. 

And then there is this - https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2019/01/15/democrats-praised-william-barr-before-donald-trump-nominated-him/

And this ... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-the-1990s-joe-biden-said-william-barr-was-one-of-the-best-attorney-generals/

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Well the last two make my point about a few months being wrong for sure. It was his appointment and behavior since that had changed his legacy. 

• Like 2

@RoofGardener actually all three make my point thanks!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well the last two make my point about a few months being wrong for sure. It was his appointment and behavior since that had changed his legacy. 

So you admit it ? The Left's hatred of him is based purely on the fact that he works for President Trump, rather than his inherent qualities ? 

Thank you :)

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

So you admit it ? The Left's hatred of him is based purely on the fact that he works for President Trump, rather than his inherent qualities ? 

Thank you :)

Lol you have reading comprehension issues huh? 

Its his actions while working for Trump, not just the sole act of taking the job. Heckuva try there though Tucker :tu:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Lol you have reading comprehension issues huh? 

Its his actions while working for Trump, not just the sole act of taking the job. Heckuva try there though Tucker :tu:

Except it isn't, is it ? His actions are consistent with his activities over the last 30 years. If is just that they supported President Trump, and Therefor He Is The Spawn Of Satan :P 

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Except it isn't, is it ? His actions are consistent with his activities over the last 30 years. If is just that they supported President Trump, and Therefor He Is The Spawn Of Satan :P 

Awww you're letting your chorusmates down. "irrational hatred" is the term you should be using 

Comeon now get the words to your hymnal right damnit! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Awww you're letting your chorusmates down. "irrational hatred" is the term you should be using 

Comeon now get the words to your hymnal right damnit! 

Oh... umm... OK.. I'll try again... 

"His actions are consistent with his activities over the last 30 years. If is just that NOW they are supporting President Trump, and Therefor he is the subject of irrational hatred by the Left. "

Umm... is that better ? :unsure2: 

• Haha 1

"political chemotherapy"

21 Mar 2019 · The Case for Trump: Chemotherapy for Our Body Politic. Michael Doran. Victor Davis Hanson's newest book is also ...

~

21 Apr 2017 · Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban called President Donald Trump‘s time in office so far “political chemotherapy,” suggesting that supporters of the President knowingly voted for a “poisonous” leader in hopes of shaking up America’s political system. Speaking during an interview ..

~

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bee said:

Looks like Durham's side of things is moving into criminal investigations...

so this has the potential to hold some high profile individuals to account.......?

Think those straws are still a little out of reach, bee. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

Think those straws are still a little out of reach, bee. 

Nahhhhh Trump has Barr and Durham , the last piece is firing Wray and installing a full on toadie there. Once thats done im positive we'll be seeing all kinds of prosecutions and "convictions".

Not good times. :no:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Not at all. Thanks for asking though. 

I guess you couldn't see past the sarcasm.  Yes, it is what is happening and karma has a way to pay back in spades!

• Sad 1