Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IG Report: Consequential or a Whitewash?

and-then

@acidhead

and anyone else...

James Comey and his cabal (and Minions) must be working very hard on damage limitation... 

I tried to see the article written by Adriana Cohen - but gott he same as this person on the
tweet thread - Access Denied Error Code - and when I tried to see it directly on the Boston Herald site,
I got the same Access Denied Error Code and was blocked from reading it...

The collusion going on with Big Media and Big Tech is eroding democracy away and turning
the US into some kind of Bureaucratic Dictatorship... like the EU .... where there's a surface
appearance of Democracy being respected but under the surface as soon as the voters
defy the Mind Control - for example the Trump Presidency and Brexit........ all hell breaks loose
and the wannabe dictators strike back with heavy negative methods to try and get control back,,,

• Like 1

But I persevered and this is the article on another site...

https://www.theledger.com/opinion/20191222/cohen-comeys-corrupt-cabal-is-going-down

The weaponization of the justice system to rig a presidential election -- is just about the worse thing
that can happen for a country and is a dangerous assault on  democracy that threatens to turn the clock
back to Medieval times when the Common Man and Woman had no choice but to do as they were told by
their Lords and Masters and had no way to have proper representation...

Nothing new under the sun and the struggle for power has turned very nasty now a sizable number of
voters have broken free of the Mind Control... but Proper Leaders are needed for the Common Man and
Woman to have their voices heard.... like Trump in America and Zelensky in Ukraine to name two...

First part of the article...

Cohen: Comey’s corrupt cabal is going down

In America, voters are supposed to choose their representatives in free elections, not unaccountable FBI agents and partisan DOJ officials.

Our democracy and justice system are under fire.

We now know there’s been an unmistakable conspiracy to subvert President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, transition team and current administration by entrenched elites in the highest echelons of the U.S. Department of Justice and former President Barack Obama’s FBI, led by former FBI Director James Comey -- a dirty cop who had no business running a lemonade stand, no less America’s premier law enforcement agency.

On Tuesday, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, or FISC, issued a stinging and extraordinary rebuke of Comey’s FBI, confirming our worst suspicions. Corrupt FBI agents working alongside Comey -- who staunchly supported Hillary Clinton in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election -- knowingly lied and misled the secret surveillance court, withholding material information and exculpatory evidence to deceptively obtain warrants to spy on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The chilling revelation echoed the Office of Inspector General report that found 17 significant errors and omissions by the FBI that effectively duped the secret court into believing it had probable cause to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign. Why? To target --and, ultimately, frame -- Trump and his campaign associates, and help Clinton win the 2016 election.

Of course, the signees of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants -- all anti-Trump snakes -- did so under the ruse of “Trump-Russia collusion,” a manufactured conspiracy theory by the left and complicit #FakeNewsMedia that has since been debunked by several congressional and DOJ investigations including a 22-month special counsel investigation that found no such evidence.

“The FBI’s handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the OIG report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above,” Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge with the FISC, wrote in her Dec. 17 statement excoriating the FBI.

“The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” she added. “The FISC expects the government to provide complete and accurate information in every filing with the Court. Without it, the FISC cannot properly ensure that the government conducts electronic surveillance for foreign intelligence purposes only when there is a sufficient factual basis.”

Translation: Clinton’s friends in the FBI and the deep state embedded within the intelligence community did her bidding by using her campaign and the Democratic National Committee’s Russian-sourced opposition research known as the dossier to open counterintelligence investigations into her political rival’s campaign -- followed by illicit spying.

This was a weaponization of our justice system to rig a presidential election -- an assault on our democracy.

• Thanks 2

Rest of article..... (in case it disappears completely)

https://www.theledger.com/opinion/20191222/cohen-comeys-corrupt-cabal-is-going-down

In America, voters are supposed to choose their representatives in free elections, not unaccountable FBI agents and partisan DOJ officials who believe they’re above the law. After all, if any CEO were to lie on an official document or sworn statement like Comey’s cabal at the FBI did, he or she would go to prison. Same with any American who were to lie on his or her tax filings or any other official document -- no less to a court of law.

Just look at retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the president’s former national security adviser whom Comey’s crooked FBI agents entrapped in a perjury charge. Flynn has been convicted for it and will be sentenced after the new year. Same with other Trump associates who didn’t tell the truth. They were held accountable. Why not Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and former Deputy Attorneys General Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, who all signed off on the duplicitous FISA warrants that contained over a dozen significant errors and omissions?

Let’s not forget that Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Adam Schiff and others like to remind us when assailing the president that “no one is above the law.”

Does that exclude underlings at the DOJ?

Perhaps Loretta Lynch, Obama’s attorney general -- and Comey’s boss while this corruption and election meddling was happening -- can explain why Flynn and Roger Stone are going to jail but not all the FBI and DOJ officials who deceived the FISC.

It doesn’t go unnoticed that Lynch and Obama have been radio silent as all this unfolds.

Will they be called to testify? What did they know, and when did they know it?

It’s high time we find out.

Adriana Cohen (on Twitter @AdrianaCohen16) is a columnist for the Boston Herald andCreators Syndicate.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bee said:

(in case it disappears completely)

Omigod, thank heavens you're here to make sure we are well - informed and that a vacuous opinion piece like that will survive for posterity....  I hear that the MIB were within minutes of takin' it down, but you saved the day!  Hurrah!

:D 

Edited by ChrLzs

12 hours ago, bee said:

I tried to see the article written by Adriana Cohen - but gott he same as this person on the
tweet thread - Access Denied Error Code - and when I tried to see it directly on the Boston Herald site,
I got the same Access Denied Error Code and was blocked from reading it...

It's working fine for me, btw. and that error message appears to be one from *that* website, not from someone 'blocking' it.   Maybe it's you they are targetting!!!!

Honestly, you think they will announce a 'blocking' or just take the page down?  Seriously, the conspiridiot attitude is breathtaking.

It's the reptilians and shadow people, mark my words...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Omigod, thank heavens you're here to make sure we are well - informed and that a vacuous opinion piece like that will survive for posterity....  I hear that the MIB were within minutes of takin' it down, but you saved the day!  Hurrah!

The only MIB we need are Barr and Durham, thankee.  No reports to look for...only indictments :) 

38 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh ha ha :rolleyes:

well of course you're not going to approve of the article because it doesn't support the Bureaucratic Dictatorship
that you seem rather (unhealthily) fond of.... ^_^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

well of course you're not going to approve of the article because it doesn't support the Bureaucratic Dictatorship
that you seem rather (unhealthily) fond of..

This group puzzle and dismay me.  I just don't understand how any group of sane, healthy individuals could see what our governments are up to and still trust them with their lives.  I understand those who want no responsibility for themselves but those who are working and producing who loyally vote for a party that uses them so casually...I don't get it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

It's working fine for me, btw. and that error message appears to be one from *that* website, not from someone 'blocking' it.   Maybe it's you they are targetting!!!!

Honestly, you think they will announce a 'blocking' or just take the page down?  Seriously, the conspiridiot attitude is breathtaking.

It's the reptilians and shadow people, mark my words...

Well after your usual unpleasant  (but a bit amusing ) way of communicating..

I had another go at getting the article up on the tweet of Adriana Cohen and perhaps
I jumped to conclusions... but with the climate of fascist like censorship (that I suppose
you approve of)... it's easy to get suspicious... and because Big Social Media Platforms
like Twitter and Facebook, are engaged in Orwellian Shenanigans...

The error code that comes up also says at the bottom...

"Please Note: We are temporarily unavailable to users from certain countries while we upgrade our site to implement new methods for data processing as required by applicable laws."

like yeah.... a likely story... B)...

if it had been anti Trump and pro the Deep State Dictatorship I don't think I would have
had trouble accessing it.... but that's speculation...

Perhaps ''''''they'''''' think it's ''''safe'''' to let Australia have easy access because you are already so
anti Trump and therefore pro the Deep State Dictatorship... that it doesn't matter... dunno...:innocent:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, and then said:

The only MIB we need are Barr and Durham, thankee.  No reports to look for...only indictments :) 

I just hope the judiciary hasn't been so infiltrated and weaponized that they all get away with it..
like in your thread title.... let's hope there isn't a whitewash...

from the Adriana Cohen Article...

Just look at retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the president’s former national security adviser whom Comey’s crooked FBI agents entrapped in a perjury charge. Flynn has been convicted for it and will be sentenced after the new year. Same with other Trump associates who didn’t tell the truth. They were held accountable. Why not Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and former Deputy Attorneys General Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, who all signed off on the duplicitous FISA warrants that contained over a dozen significant errors and omissions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snip

Perhaps Loretta Lynch, Obama’s attorney general -- and Comey’s boss while this corruption and election meddling was happening -- can explain why Flynn and Roger Stone are going to jail but not all the FBI and DOJ officials who deceived the FISC.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

No reports to look for...only indictments

That does seem to sum up where this regime is heading. Well said.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bee said:

Well after your usual unpleasant  (but a bit amusing ) way of communicating..

I'll take that as a compliment, so thanks! :D 

... perhaps I jumped to conclusions... but with the climate of fascist like censorship (that I suppose
you approve of)...

I don't live in the USA.  I do understand how the internet works, and how incredibly difficult it is to suppress information.  Let's face it, you've not been prevented from making your case and quoting stuff.  I don't see a huge problem with media bias in the Oz system - funnily enough, the government run media (the 'ABC', not related to yours) is probably the best source for reports that are NOT favorable to the gov't, and it also has a couple of investigative programs that are rightly recognised as amongst the best on the planet...

But in regard to what I see about the USA, I look at sources in the US, sources here in Oz (govt and left and right wing), and sources from other countries.  I then do my best to fact check - which is how I know that Mitch McConnell and his dear wife are heading for deep, deep trouble over the next months...  did you know about that scandal, and have you seen the evidence?  Talk about immorality.....  I digress, but my point is, there are media sources from both sides and the middle.  You should look at all of them and verify stuff by looking at court cases, etc.

it's easy to get suspicious... and because Big Social Media Platforms
like Twitter and Facebook, are engaged in Orwellian Shenanigans...

It's even easier to get a conspiracy mindset and only look at the sites you like.  It's also the done thing nowadays to 'project', ie present a fake narrative about others being corrupt, when you (Donald, Mitch/Chao, Epstein, Graham, etc) are in fact the biggest turds in the swamp.  Don't get me wrong, there is also corruption and immorality on the other side, but lets deal with the main problem first...

The error code that comes up also says at the bottom...

"Please Note: We are temporarily unavailable to users from certain countries while we upgrade our site to implement new methods for data processing as required by applicable laws."

Which is a message from YOUR source.  Perhaps they have been warned they are about to be sued for libel, or are revealing confidential stuff from a current court action...  Who knows, but you can't use a source and then complain about that source.

Just make your point with the available information - frankly, it seemed like a fairly useless opinion piece to me, so how about you tell us what you gleaned from it, and what needs to be done now..?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

I don't live in the USA.  I do understand how the internet works, and how incredibly difficult it is to suppress information.  Let's face it, you've not been prevented from making your case and quoting stuff.  I don't see a huge problem with media bias in the Oz system - funnily enough, the government run media (the 'ABC', not related to yours) is probably the best source for reports that are NOT favorable to the gov't, and it also has a couple of investigative programs that are rightly recognised as amongst the best on the planet...

But in regard to what I see about the USA, I look at sources in the US, sources here in Oz (govt and left and right wing), and sources from other countries.  I then do my best to fact check - which is how I know that Mitch McConnell and his dear wife are heading for deep, deep trouble over the next months...  did you know about that scandal, and have you seen the evidence?  Talk about immorality.....  I digress, but my point is, there are media sources from both sides and the middle.  You should look at all of them and verify stuff by looking at court cases, etc.

It's even easier to get a conspiracy mindset and only look at the sites you like.  It's also the done thing nowadays to 'project', ie present a fake narrative about others being corrupt, when you (Donald, Mitch/Chao, Epstein, Graham, etc) are in fact the biggest turds in the swamp.  Don't get me wrong, there is also corruption and immorality on the other side, but lets deal with the main problem first...

Which is a message from YOUR source.  Perhaps they have been warned they are about to be sued for libel, or are revealing confidential stuff from a current court action...  Who knows, but you can't use a source and then complain about that source.

Just make your point with the available information - frankly, it seemed like a fairly useless opinion piece to me, so how about you tell us what you gleaned from it, and what needs to be done now..?

Tell us about Mitch McConnell.  

31 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Use your words Chris!

Fair enough, but it's Charles/ChrLzs... here ya go:

Elaine Chao is Transportation Secretary.  Also wife of Mitch McConnell.  She/they are now under investigation by the House Oversight and Reform Committee, and there's also a court case or two, I believe.

Amongst other things, Elaine Chao’s father owns a company with very large (in terms of funds) Chinese interests. Chao herself has ensured some very big transportation projects went to multiple companies in Kentucky (where Mitch is the elected Rep..) - companies that have substantially funded Mitch's election campaigns.  Companies that would almost certainly NOT have got the tenders by way of 'normal' tendering practices.  But hey, you know, they spent big money on getting Mitch elected.... The obvious conflict of interest has never been declared, apparently.   Oops.

There's a a lot more to it, and more to be uncovered...

That was just an example to point out that if you hang out at Fox (or whatever sources currently still support Trump,) you likely won't be hearing about this and several other big cases that will show, over the next year or so, who the worst swamp-turds are.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2019 at 5:44 PM, bee said:

I just hope the judiciary hasn't been so infiltrated and weaponized that they all get away with it..
like in your thread title.... let's hope there isn't a whitewash...

from the Adriana Cohen Article...

I have to assume that unless Durham immediately requests a change of venue from the DC area, not a single indictment will lead to conviction.  The best we'll be able to hope for is an open disclosure of the crimes they committed so the people will be able to see what criminals they are and to act accordingly when dealing with the Federal government in the future.  There WILL be repercussions from this lawlessness.  It will either be an orderly process where the laws are upheld or it will be an ongoing degradation that affects all of us increasingly over time.  Human beings will do what they believe others are allowed to "get away with".  Period, end of discussion.  People in my part of the world will definitely be making their standards known in warning to local LEOs and especially the Feds.   

The idea of the Left that they will consistently be able to indulge in a double standard without repercussions is pure denial and they'll discover it as soon as they are back in the driver's seat in DC.  They have a REAL wake-up call coming.  They're going to discover that their mandates and court decisions and Executive Orders can also be ignored by major portions of the nation.  I plan to demand from my Representative that he/she vote for Impeachment of the next Dem president for any action they take that I find disagreeable.  If they refuse, I'll vote vote for their opponent next time.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

From the guy who spams Tweets?!?

:rolleyes:

My style has changed this year.  I rarely read "news articles".  Doesn't matter if they are left/right leaning they are most often opinion pieces.  If I see a headline that says she-said, he-said I search YouTube for the actual video or their Twitter to determine for myself what happened.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, and then said:

I have to assume that unless Durham immediately requests a change of venue from the DC area, not a single indictment will lead to conviction.  The best we'll be able to hope for is an open disclosure of the crimes they committed so the people will be able to see what criminals they are and to act accordingly when dealing with the Federal government in the future.  There WILL be repercussions from this lawlessness.  It will either be an orderly process where the laws are upheld or it will be an ongoing degradation that affects all of us increasingly over time.  Human beings will do what they believe others are allowed to "get away with".  Period, end of discussion.  People in my part of the world will definitely be making their standards known in warning to local LEOs and especially the Feds.   

The idea of the Left that they will consistently be able to indulge in a double standard without repercussions is pure denial and they'll discover it as soon as they are back in the driver's seat in DC.  They have a REAL wake-up call coming.  They're going to discover that their mandates and court decisions and Executive Orders can also be ignored by major portions of the nation.  I plan to demand from my Representative that he/she vote for Impeachment of the next Dem president for any action they take that I find disagreeable.  If they refuse, I'll vote vote for their opponent next time.  

re bolded.... I'm thinking the same.... that they are all probably going to get away with it...
making a mockery of all the sanctimonious declarations that 'no one is above the law'...
when they themselves are safe from prosecution and are clearly 'above the law' that
others have to abide by...

the hypocrisy is breathtaking but the norm apparently, where these people are concerned..... :angry:

of course.... Hillary was going to win so they didn't restrain themselves with their '''wiretapping'''
and colluding with the FISA thing... and the Steele 'dossier' etc... 

when the results were announced back in Nov 2016 and Clinton didn't show herself and thank
her supporters or anything... she was probably in an emergency meeting to trigger off the
insurance and to make plans how to save their own skins...  {speculation... she may have just
been in shock and unable to function properly...}

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

you're welcome...

and I hope your Trump Derangement Syndrome gets better soon....

(but I think you might be beyond help)...........:D

21 minutes ago, bee said:

you're welcome...

and I hope your Trump Derangement Syndrome gets better soon....

(but I think you might be beyond help)...........:D

I hope your entire country gets better soon..(but I think it might be beyond help, or at the very least, take a lot of hard work (your politicians generally don't do that..).. Me and my derangement doesn't really affect many other folks, and it appears a few agree with me.  I'll be back after the election to see where the cards fall...So I don't mind if a few folks have a go at me.  I've had a good life and am proud of 99% of it.... so I'll go out smiling.

The entire USA, however...?  The effects on global trade, your taxation system, your deficit (you should probably read about what's happening there, too - I hope you can keep smiling), how you are regarded by other countries, the environmental impacts, the morality of the next generation to come, etc.  :td:

3 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I've had a good life and am proud of 99% of it.... so I'll go out smiling.

glad to hear it.... :tu:

I can say the same

we are lucky to live in the UK or Australia and in comparison to many many other people in the world... privileged..

we have had the good fortune of a good life and long may that continue for the generations to come...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bee said:

glad to hear it.... :tu:

I can say the same

we are lucky to live in the UK or Australia and in comparison to many many other people in the world... privileged..

we have had the good fortune of a good life and long may that continue for the generations to come...

Sorry, Bee, I thought you were from the US...  Must check my facts more thoroughly!

Anyway, this exchage proves that we can have highly divergent views, and still communicate.:tsu:  Have a merry nwe yera and dont dirnk too mcuh.  Oh daer, I thnik my kyebroad is durnk arleady...

• Thanks 1