Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IG Report: Consequential or a Whitewash?

and-then

23 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Sorry, Bee, I thought you were from the US...  Must check my facts more thoroughly!

Anyway, this exchage proves that we can have highly divergent views, and still communicate.:tsu:  Have a merry nwe yera and dont dirnk too mcuh.  Oh daer, I thnik my kyebroad is durnk arleady...

:) 

Happy New Year ChrLzs..... have a good 2020....

On 12/31/2019 at 12:43 AM, and then said:

I have to assume that unless Durham immediately requests a change of venue from the DC area, not a single indictment will lead to conviction. 

well it looks like Horowitz pitched his report in such a way that it appeared to expose the truth but
at the same time shielded the guilty from prosecution...

so..... unless Durham can push passed that report somehow and create a different basis for prosecution
they ARE all going to get away with it.... unlike others like Roger Stone, who will feel the full force of the
law.... the IJ report will be hard if not impossible to over ride and they are all sitting pretty now and the
whole thing is infuriating - with the double standards and mockery of the law... while the very people
who took the p*** with the Steele Dossier and the FISA court.... are being protected...

you know how it turned out that Carter Page was a CIA asset - I do wonder if he was part of the plot
and was instructed to 'talk to Russians' so he could be used to trigger the ''''wiretapping''' off....

???

Cruz laying into the report and Horowitz looking uncomfortable....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bee said:

well it looks like Horowitz pitched his report in such a way

The word youre looking for is factual. 

No need to thank me I consider it a public service :tu:

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The word youre looking for is factual. 

No need to thank me I consider it a public service :tu:

take the ser off that word and then it's a good description of what you're up to...... :innocent: 

Edited by bee