Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Derek Acorah - Fake?

Phenomenon

Haha! Oh my gosh....that whole Mary luvin Dick thing was straight from the gob of Acorah himself! Another link I'll have to find....unless BadPsychics gets there first. Sounded like the MHL team were having a little wager as to who could fit in the most double entendres! hmm.gif

I haven't seen the French and Saunders version ...I can imagine it being hilarious! They always are! original.gif There MUST be somewhere I can download it. Thats my mission for today! Hehe! Woo! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sasha_S8

• RogueWave

• I_Love_Derek_2005

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Check out Dawn French as Mr Acorah......Man its so funny,She gets information from the spirits regarding the site they're at....all well and good UNTIL the earpiece falls out grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

If you find it in downloadable form ...let us know thumbsup.gif

Hmm, not having much luck finding that French & Saunders spoof! sad.gif Will see if I can download it from limewire when I get home! Aww, I really wanna see it now!

Ok peeps, if any of you guys reading this know where I can download Almost Haunted Nearly Live (French and Saunders) share the link with meeeee...please! original.gif

Sam, when i have stopped swooning over your picture, feel free to contact me through my site and i will share the whole Mary Loves Dick clip with you, including what happened after they cut off the broadcast,

Aw, man, I'm going all shy now! blush.gif

You have the footage of the Dick incident eh?? That'd be brilliant! I'd love to see that! It must be hysterical! How did you find the footage of what happened after they cut the broadcast?

Edited by samanthauk23

grin2.gif Hi everyone!

Im really glad that this subject is the talk of this forum! I watched most haunted religiously and defended it to friends who a skeptical of the show. but for the last few shows i have switched channels half way through iam so dissapointed with with it it had become to far fetched i remember when the show was good entertainment especially the the live shows. what i miss is the and i know this may sound stupid is the episodes where nothing happened at all! lol it was so believable and it made it more excitable when something did happen. i think it has become like any other programme or series a 'money maker'! David achorah has become so embarassing in some episodes that i actually feel sorry for him. His lastest book was a great read but OMG! it was so unbelivable as soon as i read the book my opinion changed of him. i do believe that he a talent but i personally think most haunted has turned him in to a extremly bad actor. in past episodes and i mean the earlier ones you saw the odd possesion but it's getting silly where he is being possesed nearly 3 or 4 times in one show. i am personally not a fan and i wish there was a programme out there that really looked in to hauntings without any added hollywood effects no.gif

Another programme i found absolutley hilarious was 'DEAD FAMOUS' i watched the episode about ELVIS they were just pathetic in one part of the show they visited a brewery that made elvis's mum's fav beer and this was where they were looking for his ghost! i think shows like this is turning the whole subject in to a laughing stock and i really do hope more shows are made with geniune intentions.

Aw, man, I'm going all shy now!  blush.gif

You have the footage of the Dick incident eh?? That'd be brilliant! I'd love to see that! It must be hysterical!  How did you find the footage of what happened after they cut the broadcast?

557878[/snapback]

I have a contact on crew known as the most haunted mole, they send me tapes straight off the camcorders.

Notice the clip is in its original colour, and not with the fake night visiion they like to put on

I have a contact on crew known as the most haunted mole, they send me tapes straight off the camcorders.

Notice the clip is in its original colour, and not with the fake night visiion they like to put on

571948[/snapback]

I wanna see I wanna see. I'll be contacting you thru your site soon. I won't bother doing it from work cos I won't be able to download the files! When I get a few mins at home I'll be in touch! original.gif Sounds brilliant!!

Edited by samanthauk23

he is a fake, in it for the money from the start

he gives the good mediums out there a bad name

glorified actor, always has been, always will be

original.gif I have just read your article and have to agree with your sentiments. I have thought for a long long time that Derek Acorah is a charlatan who can seduce people into believing what he says. The anomalies that people see I believe are probably moths etc. which will appear this way by light. All houses bump and bang - if we all thought that we had ghosts when our houses did this, we would all be a bag of nerves on happy pills. Two huge incidents stand out:

The spoon throwing incident.....hands up anyone who thinks it WASNT a member of the crew...they were having such a boring night they had to do something.

Last week - even Kieran had to admit saying ghosts can transform to bunnies was going one hop too far.........and I swear - if that woman squeals just once more!!!!

On top of this........Dereks possession acting is brilliant........amusing.....but brilliant.....award the man an Oscar. Also, Stewart.......stewart....stewart....stewart........when he was being supposedly attacked by a ghost........he used a well known phrase from a song when Evette asked him how he felt......."OO" he said "..dazed and confused"...yes stewart..the actual phrase is "Dazed and Confused.....so long its not true, and woman you know I never bargained for you!!".....BUSTED MATE!! and not GHOSTBUSTED!!! Fakers!!!

571948[/snapback]

I wanna see I wanna see. I'll be contacting you thru your site soon. I won't bother doing it from work cos I won't be able to download the files! When I get a few mins at home I'll be in touch! original.gif Sounds brilliant!!

571958[/snapback]

The clip is now online with a rewriting of the original article

http://www.jonscelebworld.com/BadPsychics/...yLovesDick.html

ph34r.gif

Howzy poodle........one thing that did cross my mind, notice Tony Stockwell is there much more than D.A. is these days and I wondered whether Derek was being phased out in favour of Tony Stockwell or whether he is doing it himself because he knows the show is making him look a complete and utter berk? huh.gif

ph34r.gif

Howzy poodle........one thing that did cross my mind, notice Tony Stockwell is there much more than D.A. is these days and I wondered whether Derek was being phased out in favour of Tony Stockwell or whether he is doing it himself because he knows the show is making him look a complete and utter berk?  huh.gif

582924[/snapback]

Errr....Don't you mean David Wells?

original.gif I have just read your article and have to agree with your sentiments.  I have thought for a long long time that Derek Acorah is a charlatan who can seduce people into believing what he says.  The anomalies that people see I believe are probably moths etc. which will appear this way by light.  All houses bump and bang - if we all thought that we had ghosts when our houses did this, we would all be a bag of nerves on happy pills.  Two huge incidents stand out:

The spoon throwing incident.....hands up anyone who thinks it WASNT a member of the crew...they were having such a boring night they had to do something.

Last week - even Kieran had to admit saying ghosts can transform to bunnies was going one hop too far.........and I swear - if that woman squeals just once more!!!!

On top of this........Dereks possession acting is brilliant........amusing.....but brilliant.....award the man an Oscar.  Also, Stewart.......stewart....stewart....stewart........when he was being supposedly attacked by a ghost........he used a well known phrase from a song when Evette asked him how he felt......."OO" he said "..dazed and confused"...yes stewart..the actual phrase is "Dazed and Confused.....so long its not true, and woman you know I never bargained for you!!".....BUSTED MATE!! and not GHOSTBUSTED!!! Fakers!!!

580350[/snapback]

did u watch the show with the radio 1 crew in it? don't judge ppl who you dont no!

Radio 1 called Derek a Charlatan and i have a contact in the show who told me he left early because he was so upset about wat radio 1 had said about him and they where most definately shocked by wat happened! i never knew radio 1 called Derek a charlatan! if i had i wud have.......uh..u dont wana no!!! mad.gif

Dont call ppl names u mite think they can take it but it can hurt!!

Just remember when you where a kid and getting bullied what it felt like when those bullies called you names!

God Bless thumbsup.gif

i love derek.

are you being paid by him and his gang.

you only post on this topic, and it's always to try and prove he's not a fake,

of course you are entitled to your opinion, but there are more opinions here that state the guy is a crook.

the places they visit may well be haunted, but the man is not getting possessed and he's faking the whole thing.

i think i'd respect your opinion about the whole thing, if you had a different name.

have you become a member of um only to defend the big fake, are you out there on other forums and media defending him?

and do they pay you per post?

i love derek.

are you being paid by him and his gang.

you only post on this topic, and it's always to try and prove he's not a fake,

of course you are entitled to your opinion, but there are more opinions here that state the guy is a crook.

the places they visit may well be haunted, but the man is not getting possessed and he's faking the whole thing.

i think i'd respect your opinion about the whole thing, if you had a different name.

have you become a member of um only to defend the big fake, are you out there on other forums and media defending him?

and do they pay you per post?

585104[/snapback]

No i don't get paid to defend him!!

yes i do speak on other forums on um i started a topic about the new pope, and other stuff. ask faedan!

i understand about when he is on MH he is a total fake even i can say that! but if he isn't on it and if he does priv8 chats with ppl he comes up top of the trumps!

i have a friend who went for a priv8 chat with him and he told her about her granda and parts of her life only really close relatives or friends would know!

i do think SOMETIMES he is a fake on MH but not all the tym! he's a gr8 medium and i hope he carries on in all his work and that he doesn't listen to ppl like you !! n/o

God Bless thumbsup.gif

This thread has made great reading! grin2.gif

I've been a Most Haunted viewer for a while now and have moved from being undecided about Derek's abilities, to being an out and out sceptic.

Not only are there the documented anagram gaffes, managing to duck under barriers while allegedly possessed and seeing the spirits of the departed as rabbits blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif there have been obvious examples of obtaining information via search engines and even trotting them out in the exact order they appeared on the website!

I know that Derek has time when he reaches the vicinity to research before he actually goes to the location and have heard rumours about his having a laptop with him at all times and using a researcher. Why would he need to do this if he does have psychic abilities?

I saw mention of his website but have never visited or posted there. I can however advise that those of a sceptical persuasion need to take great care if they post on the Living TV forums, which are becoming more of a fanzine by the minute. angry.gif

RABBITS RABBITS RABBITS!!!!

Jimmy Stuarts estate should sue over copyright.

So the Radio one DJ are the reason Derek left early. They hurt his feelings AWWW!

So instead of staying behind and proving his abilities to the sceptical Derek picked up his ball and went home early like a petulant child.

Cue the inevitable "the unbelievers were interfering with the vibes" comment

in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Derek Acorah is an unbelieveable fake but thats only on MOST HAUNTED everywhere else or any shows he does without them are excellent and he cud only have obtained these names/family matters from either being friends with the ppl or from being told all the information before hand and might i add that he arrives l8 so he cannot mingle with anyone or overhear any snatches of conversations

God Bless thumbsup.gif

Derek Acorah is an unbelieveable fake but thats only on MOST HAUNTED everywhere else or any shows he does without them are excellent

599880[/snapback]

occe a fake always a fake

if he has/had real abilities, why wud he need to fake them on most haunted? surely he wud just use his REAL abilities? rolleyes.gif

Edited by LittlePrincess

i add that he arrives l8 so he cannot mingle with anyone or overhear any snatches of conversations

God Bless thumbsup.gif

599880[/snapback]

BUT did u buy tickets or just turn up?

if u bought tickets u wudda had to give ur name/address etc

there are ways ppl like him get hold of information...... thumbsup.gif

also, he may have other ppl from his crew who can catch "SNATCHES OF CONVERSATION"

Edited by LittlePrincess

i add that he arrives l8 so he cannot mingle with anyone or overhear any snatches of conversations

God Bless thumbsup.gif

599880[/snapback]

BUT did u buy tickets or just turn up?

if u bought tickets u wudda had to give ur name/address etc

there are ways ppl like him get hold of information...... thumbsup.gif

also, he may have other ppl from his crew who can catch "SNATCHES OF CONVERSATION"

599884[/snapback]

ah dats were ur rong i got tickets off a friend and they were under her name and he was able to talk bout my uncle AND i arrived l8 to the show so i didnt have time to talk to any1

God Bless thumbsup.gif

You in love with him or something. Like said above,"once a fake always a fake." Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

You in love with him or something. Like said above,"once a fake always a fake." Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

600130[/snapback]

well more fool u because he is gr8 and as i have heard before sometimes nothing happens so they add some stuff to make it more interesting. surely u've never cheated in sumthing or just adjusted the true

God Bless