Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Derek Acorah - Fake?

Phenomenon

okay, l know l said that l think he is a fake sometimes(on the later shows) but l also think that he still does have somewhat of an ability , however l do agree he is charismatic and charming also he seems to be quite a gentleman .

thankyou!! haha i mean that in a nice way lol! i think derek is great!! and i carnt wait to go see him live in a few months :D

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sasha_S8

• RogueWave

• I_Love_Derek_2005

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did he perform any miracles?

Fat Chance!! ..Well appart from making his hair look blonde :rofl:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Fat Chance!! ..Well appart from making his hair look blonde :rofl:

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY AINT YOU HAHAHA....NOT <_<

Sasha, did St. Derek bless you? It seems you think of him in that way so I was wondering if you recieved a blessing from him. :no:

Sasha, did St. Derek bless you? It seems you think of him in that way so I was wondering if you recieved a blessing from him. :no:

haha no...ive only met him once!! he is soo awesome! :D

Sasha all he did was say HI and signed your book....you didn't exactly have a one on one conversations with him

PS he is still a fake LOL :devil:

Sasha all he did was say HI and signed your book....you didn't exactly have a one on one conversations with him

PS he is still a fake LOL :devil:

that is aload of bull**** you dont know nothing u think u do but u dont!!! :angry2:

and I honestly couldn't give a bob monkhouse either LOL

People you do realise that Sasha is a young person on here, all of 13 yrs old?

I am sure some of us remember being this age and remember how ferousiously loyal we were to our crushes whether they were Rick Astley :D (yup sad) or Duran Duran et al.

It has been known for a long time that Derek Acorah or rather Johnson is a trained actor and programmes like MH that he showed on are all scripted.

If Sasha wants to believe otherwise nothing you say or do is going to change a 13 year olds mind when it comes to a crush. This has almost become a baiting thread....

Sasha, one piece of advise, people will not take you seriously if you swear all the time. As soon as you swear you lose the argument. One more thing, even if you feel that you are completely right its always good to listen to other peoples opinions, you can be surprised by what you may learn.

Edited by Lottie

Lottie you said the C word there and Sasha don't like it when others say she has a crush on Degsie :ph34r:

I agree we all have had our little crushes though...and when Sasha gets a lot older she will look back and laugh at it all

Sasha watch your language please, your obsession with the show is getting a tad irritating. Please behave yourself.