Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ParanormalKris

Dark Entities

ParanormalKris

Dose Dark Entities remember there Past Life? 

• Thanks 1

Bendy Demon

"Do Dark Entities remember their past lives?"

I don't know. Personally, I do not accept the concept of "Dark Entities" or "Evil Beings" or whatever the term is these days.

They might or might not just as we may or may not recall past lives (assuming that they are real)

• Like 1

joc

What are Dark Entities?

Never mind...I don't even care.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

Duck entities?

641E6B6B-F02A-4D65-BCC9-D2CA2D5A9E25.thumb.jpeg.fe96f5745d4336a2beb741ea8b63d72d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Piney
3 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Do you mean the nastier Earthbound spirits? 

• Like 1

QuickQuickSlow

what?

ThereWeAreThen
2 hours ago, QuickQuickSlow said:

what?

He/she is asking if imaginary things remember their non existent past life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Desertrat56
12 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Maybe you could explain your definition of dark entities.  Everyone has their own definition and you have not given enough information for anyone to answer your question.

Welcome to the forum.

• Thanks 1

ParanormalKris

Dark spirit entities are those who have decided to work hand in hand with the dark forces. They are in essence dark souls who became aligned with the dark forces after their physical death.But they can come Back.  The one thing that all entities have in common is that they feed on your energy. A person who has many entities or a couple of huge ones will generally have low energy. Some people who have serious entity infections will feel cold a lot, but that alone is not an indication for entities. The general rule is the more entities you have, the less energy and vitality (prana) you have. Entities can cause physical problems in the part of the body or the chakra where they are stuck. Most entities will eventually cause physical disease and problems. Some entities will try to destroy specific aspects of your life, such as your relationships, family life, or your health. Entities can make people angry, violent, and act totally out of character. Any Killer can be one or they can seem vary nice but they are not. 

Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Dark spirit entities are those who have decided to work hand in hand with the dark forces. They are in essence dark souls who became aligned with the dark forces after their physical death.But they can come Back.  The one thing that all entities have in common is that they feed on your energy. A person who has many entities or a couple of huge ones will generally have low energy. Some people who have serious entity infections will feel cold a lot, but that alone is not an indication for entities. The general rule is the more entities you have, the less energy and vitality (prana) you have. Entities can cause physical problems in the part of the body or the chakra where they are stuck. Most entities will eventually cause physical disease and problems. Some entities will try to destroy specific aspects of your life, such as your relationships, family life, or your health. Entities can make people angry, violent, and act totally out of character. Any Killer can be one or they can seem vary nice but they are not. 

Ahhh.... excuses for evil deeds. Gotcha.

ParanormalKris

Well yes and no. People can do bad things and are not one

Debra F. II
On 12/8/2019 at 10:20 PM, ParanormalKris said:

Maybe... bat dark entities are just that kind of being, a dark entity, it is what it is... so i dont think so....  But speaking of dark entities who once were living people that have come back after they have died to do dark things then I would have to say yes... if that is even possible.... I believe the bible says... in other words once you're dead, you're no longer here and your loved ones won't come back to play tricks on you or to say hello, if you think they have then a dark (demonic) entity most likely is behind it, trying to get you to think it's your loved one when in fact it is not. Looking at all sides here...  Jesus had risen and I dont think it was a dark entity trying to trick his desiples, Jesus had and still has the power and right. He was also not like most humans, and Mary was even told that before he was even conceived...  I think there are heavenly entities and evil, or so you say dark entries but I think these incidents are not related to humans passing then coming back. I think dark entities are from an all together differet world or realm that we can not see and can not understand but yet who are right here beside us that we only catch glimpses of from time to time who are entities from a spiritual battlefield.

openozy

I don't believe dark entities are human or have ever been,they may get into you're psyche while you're alive but our spirits are pure,our Earthly brains never are.

Debra F. II
On 12/14/2019 at 10:42 PM, openozy said:

I don't believe dark entities are human or have ever been,they may get into you're psyche while you're alive but our spirits are pure,our Earthly brains never are.

AWSOME!

• Thanks 1