Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The species the world lost this decade


The Eternal Flame
 Share

Recommended Posts

This decade has made it clear: Humans are killing Earth’s great biodiversity.

Dec 09, 2019 The Rabbs’ fringe-limbed treefrog was unlike any other species on planet Earth. Inhabiting only the forests of Panama, the frog had enormously charismatic brown eyes, and feet so oversized they looked cartoonish. But what made the frog truly special was the way it looked after its tadpoles.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/12/9/20993619/biodiversity-crisis-extinction

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, The Eternal Flame said:

This decade has made it clear: Humans are killing Earth’s great biodiversity.

Dec 09, 2019 The Rabbs’ fringe-limbed treefrog was unlike any other species on planet Earth. Inhabiting only the forests of Panama, the frog had enormously charismatic brown eyes, and feet so oversized they looked cartoonish. But what made the frog truly special was the way it looked after its tadpoles.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/12/9/20993619/biodiversity-crisis-extinction

The average people of the world have no idea how the loss of these species, will also lead to the unltimate extinction of the Human race.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, Manwon Lender said:

The average people of the world have no idea how the loss of these species, will also lead to the unltimate extinction of the Human race.

 

Thanks for your comment ML and merry holidays from Canada! Its a hot winter here in montreal, its very warm and no snow...

Edited by The Eternal Flame
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2019 at 1:00 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

my english is so bad i can hardly understand but thanks for your comment, merry hollidays! :santa:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2019 at 1:00 AM, Raptor Witness said:

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You could imagine frogs and other amphibians are going to go first with climate change.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did endangered Asian pangolins spread the China coronavirus to people?Nature 2-7-2019

Genetic sequences of viruses isolated from the scaly animals are 99% similar to that of the circulating virus — but the work is yet to be formally published.

Pangolins are protected animals, but illegal trafficking is widespread, and some species are critically endangered. They are sold, controversially, for their meat and scales, and for use in traditional Chinese medicine, in which parts of the animal are used to treat ailments such as skin diseases, menstrual disorders and arthritis. Chinese law states that people selling pangolins can be punished by 10 years or more in prison.

Chinese Pangolin

The Chinese pangolin (Manis pentadactyla) is a pangolin found in northern IndiaNepalBhutanBangladeshMyanmar, northern Indochina, through most of Taiwan, and southern China (including the islands of Hainan).[3] The Chinese pangolin is one of eight species of pangolins. All eight of these shy and secretive mammals are facing moderate to severe population scarcity in recent times. Asian pangolin species, especially the Chinese pangolin and the Sunda pangolin, are the most endangered of all the pangolin species.[4]  Source

49502962001_4eac318312_c.jpg

Perhaps it was you, my endangered, scaly brother, whom the Destroying Angel fights on behalf of ....?  If so, woe to the world of homo sapia, for great is their adversary, on behalf of all the endangered species, who are threatened.

 

Quote

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. Source 12-10-2019

49503032356_bf83093662_z.jpg

Chinese officials seize nearly a thousand dead pangolins - Monga Bay 20 May 2014

Wildlife experts believe pangolins are among the most—and perhaps even the most—trafficked animals on the planet. The animals are consumed in a number of different ways in East Asia, including China. Their meat is considered a delicacy, their scales are used in traditional medicine, and even their fetuses are eaten in a soup. The scales are made of keratin and there is no evidence that they are a curative. Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps the most arrogant assumption, is that the earth cannot fight back against an overly dominant species, like ourselves.

Speaking truth to power with an armory of weapons never before seen, is certainly discussed In ancient texts available to us.

The irony is that in the United States, the Religious Right, so fond of these ancient texts, are the most ignorant of the danger, believing themselves to be masters of the Garden, without any check or balance.

They consciously walk-through the valley of darkness, straight into the abyss, plainly before them.

...... and so it was, that at the dusk of our civilization, we found ourselves forgetting where we came from; that mountains could in fact be moved with the faith of mustard seeds.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
Quote

.......The scientists that matter the most now are the actuaries, who have incorrectly calculated the odds of supernatural phenomenon influencing the risk of loaning money.

Why is there no scientific examination of a hard drive Earth, running on software that simply says “no” to the death of too many species in favor of one?

Isn’t the diversity instruction obvious by now?

The Garden has protection, in and of Itself, whether you call it “supernatural” software is more a matter of simple understanding.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, Raptor Witness said:

 

The irony is that in the United States, the Religious Right, so fond of these ancient texts, are the most ignorant of the danger, believing themselves to be masters of the Garden, without any check or balance.

 

You think the USA is the only country killing off species?

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
8 minutes ago, Myles said:

You think the USA is the only country killing off species?

When you live in the U.S., are you watching weather forecasts in Brazil?

Likewise, if an EF5 tornado has been spotted on the ground near your home, do you call a foreign country to warn them, or your friends, neighbors, and family?

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

When you live in the U.S., are you watching weather forecasts in Brazil?

Likewise, if an EF5 tornado has been spotted on the ground near your home, do you call a foreign country to warn them, or your friends, neighbors, and family?

 

 

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I have noticed you keep mentioning the USA as the one's destroying the planet.  The USA is one of all the countries on the planet destroying it.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I have noticed you keep mentioning the USA as the one's destroying the planet.  The USA is one of all the countries on the planet destroying it.  

Don’t you think it’s a bit late to be asking questions about what sort of “Blood-storm” or “sunset plaga,” I meant, earlier in this thread? 

The target has been acquired.

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Don’t you think it’s a bit late to be asking questions about what sort of “Blood-storm” or “sunset plaga,” I meant, earlier in this thread? 

The target has been acquired.

 

I don't know with any certainty what type of chemicals your snorting or injecting, but President Trump was just kidding about using household cleaners to clean the body of the Coronavirus.:w00t:

I would seek immediate medical attention because you are delirious.:w00t:

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.