Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Odd Dream for a Pagan

Fallen1

So for the past 4 nights I have been having the same dream.

I am at home when some people knock on the door. They say they hate to bother me but ask if I could help them find a small child. I join them in the search. We look everywhere for this child for what seems like days in the dream. I suggest we extend our search area and we go to an area with a large cliff. Everyone splits up as I approach the cliffside. As I am standing there,  I can feel thoughts going through my mind but cannot discern them. Suddenly, an angel approaches from the sky and hovers in front of me. I can tell in the dream that his name is Uziel. But this is the part that shocked me and made me reach out. He is hovering there just staring at me. Then he began to speak. He addresses me as Lucifer and states that he cannot come everytime he is beckoned by me. And that I know what I've done. He doesn't seem upset or disgusted by me. I tell him that I am trying to find a child and he then lowers his head and accepts my plea. He tells me the location of the child. That is when I wake up. 

I was born into a Pagan family. I was raised as a Pagan. The only time I have ever been inside a church was with my late wife.

Can someone please help me to understand what this could mean, if anything.

• Like 2

You are lucky i hoped to discover witchcraft years ago its all about the power of nature.

1 hour ago, Fallen1 said:

I am at home when some people knock on the door. They say they hate to bother me but ask if I could help them find a small child. I join them in the search. We look everywhere for this child for what seems like days in the dream. I suggest we extend our search area and we go to an area with a large cliff. Everyone splits up as I approach the cliffside. As I am standing there,  I can feel thoughts going through my mind but cannot discern them. Suddenly, an angel approaches from the sky and hovers in front of me. I can tell in the dream that his name is Uziel. But this is the part that shocked me and made me reach out. He is hovering there just staring at me. Then he began to speak. He addresses me as Lucifer and states that he cannot come everytime he is beckoned by me. And that I know what I've done. He doesn't seem upset or disgusted by me. I tell him that I am trying to find a child and he then lowers his head and accepts my plea. He tells me the location of the child. That is when I wake up. 

I was born into a Pagan family. I was raised as a Pagan. The only time I have ever been inside a church was with my late wife.

Sound like you have unaddressed issues that you need to resolve.   You may have some (minor) guilt that you need to accept in order to move on in life

The fact it's an angel and you are not a Christian is totally irrelevant

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Fallen1

You say you can tell that this angel is Uziel. How are you coming to this conclusion? Through a conversation? By looks? 

In the dream he referred to you as Lucifer. Your name on here is Fallen. From what I can find Uziel was also a fallen angel.

There seems to be a common thread here.

Have you been studying/reading anything pertaining to these characters?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fallen1 said:

@Essan nailed it pretty good.

You doubt yourself on several levels and feel guilty. 

My grandfather was a rogue "Medicine Man" who owned a herb and majick shop. I've been around Pagans all my life.

2 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

You are lucky i hoped to discover witchcraft years ago its all about the power of nature.

It's all about the "Power of Intention". Everything else is just fluff.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if at some point somebody put the idea that being pagan is wrong in your mind. And this dream is a manifestation of it. Like Christian guilt, maybe...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you just want the reoccurring dream to end? I would go on YouTube (5-10 minutes) and watch some different videos of cliffs/cliffside (over expose yourself to it). Change your perception of what ur mind is recycling over and over again. Perhaps sounds ludicrous but it worked for me.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Thanks 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:46 AM, Fallen1 said:

It interesting that the Angel you identified in your Dream is an Archangle, his name is biblically spelled two ways Uziel or Uziel. In some texts he listed as a fallen Angel who chose human women to bear his children and thats where the Giants came from.

Uzziel: “Strong of God”

This is an archangel from among the kerubim who is counted among the “ancient ones” that stand before the Throne of Glory, guarding the glory of Yahweh, and giving praise and thanks to the Holy One in passionate worship. Uzziel is an angel of great compassion who has a deep bond with Gavriel, and who serves under the rulership of Metatron, the Prince of the Face.

This great and mighty angel of God holds the knowledge and power of all four of the Great Winds, and how to gather them and joined them as one Great Force of Mercy or Judgment; and in a similar way, Uzziel is able to gather and join the powers of the Upper and Lower Firmaments as one Great Power. Thus, this holy angel is among those who conveys great power to other heavenly luminaries, and to holy men and women of God, and is well known to masters of the wonderworking arts.

Uzziel also holds great knowledge of the Works of the Chariot and prophecy, and is counted as one of the prophets among the angels of God who has great foresight of things to come in the heavens and on earth, and knowledge of how to bring about shifts in the divine balance to mitigate Judgment and stave off evil.

If and when Uzziel stretches out his/her four great wings it is said that they reach to the “four corners” of the earth and beyond, and these wings of this Great Kerub hide movements of the righteous from the sight of the demiurge and archons, and defend against the assaults of the Fallen, and so at times this is among the angels that are called “shield of God.”

On 12/10/2019 at 5:46 AM, Fallen1 said:

The angel you identified is an Archangel who's name is spelled two ways Uziel or Uzziel. In some texts he is listed as a Fallen Angel who mated with human women and created giants. 

Uzziel: “Strong of God”

This is an archangel from among the kerubim who is counted among the “ancient ones” that stand before the Throne of Glory, guarding the glory of Yahweh, and giving praise and thanks to the Holy One in passionate worship. Uzziel is an angel of great compassion who has a deep bond with Gavriel, and who serves under the rulership of Metatron, the Prince of the Face.

This great and mighty angel of God holds the knowledge and power of all four of the Great Winds, and how to gather them and joined them as one Great Force of Mercy or Judgment; and in a similar way, Uzziel is able to gather and join the powers of the Upper and Lower Firmaments as one Great Power. Thus, this holy angel is among those who conveys great power to other heavenly luminaries, and to holy men and women of God, and is well known to masters of the wonderworking arts.

Uzziel also holds great knowledge of the Works of the Chariot and prophecy, and is counted as one of the prophets among the angels of God who has great foresight of things to come in the heavens and on earth, and knowledge of how to bring about shifts in the divine balance to mitigate Judgment and stave off evil.

If and when Uzziel stretches out his/her four great wings it is said that they reach to the “four corners” of the earth and beyond, and these wings of this Great Kerub hide movements of the righteous from the sight of the demiurge and archons, and defend against the assaults of the Fallen, and so at times this is among the angels that are called “shield of God.”

Below is a link where this information came from there is still more information there for you.

http://www.sophian.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2686

Hope this helps.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, Fallen1 said:

Lucifer is the light bringer. Maybe you Are to shine light onto something. In your dream a missing child, in reality maybe aspects of yourself. I’d do some free writing and see what your own interpretation brings up. Or maybe someone is really missing.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 2:44 PM, The Eternal Flame said:

Witchcraft and paganism are not the same thing.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, Fallen1 said:

Can you describe what "pagan" means to you?

By the way, welcome to the forum.