Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Eternal Flame

Zeus cloud looking at me from above

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Piney
8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Not for cooking though?

 No, they are huge. People do cook on it.

You should try creosote franks. :unsure2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Desertrat56
27 minutes ago, Piney said:

 No, they are huge. People do cook on it.

You should try creosote franks. :unsure2:

Sounds about as healthy as using an oleander stick to cook your hot dog on.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Sounds about as healthy as using an oleander stick to cook your hot dog on.

Or decorating a wedding cake with monks hood.........and yes....I actually saw a florist had done that and warned the people about their toxic cake. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Just now, Piney said:

Or decorating a wedding cake with monks hood.........and yes....I actually saw a florist had done that and warned the people about their toxic cake. :blink:

Oh my!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.