Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2020 revealed

65 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dumbledore the Awesome

And what did she predict for this year,  and what was her success ratio? (Or indeed for any year. )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peterk505

No-one predicted 9/11, a perfect opportunity for sooth-sayers to warn and save lives. Psychic prediction therefore does not exist or is useless.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
4 minutes ago, Peterk505 said:

No-one predicted 9/11, a perfect opportunity for sooth-sayers to warn and save lives. Psychic prediction therefore does not exist or is useless.

Except Nosferatu! Ok, he was a couple of years late, but it was the thought that counted.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

^ Nostradamus, do I mean? 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peterk505

Ha Ha - I like Nosferatu!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
57 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

^ Nostradamus, do I mean? 

It's actually Nostradummy, not many people know that.
Though the variation Nostradumdum is also acceptable.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaldon

Nonsense, I've been reading a lot about Vanga, and every reliable source says she had never been giving exact dates for any of her prophesied events. Her predictions were all just random sentences she felt an urge to say out loud as if they were put into her mind by some external force. Once she even mentioned that those talking to her mind are aliens from the planet Vamfim.

Edited by Chaldon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llegendary

Globalist ****ery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skulduggery

The supposed 9/11 prediction from Nostradamus is bull****. It is interesting, though. In the year 1999 and seven months (“Sept” being “seven” and September being the seventh month of the Roman calendar) a great king of terror (“Roy” for king, except in this instance Nostradamus didn’t capitalize Roy, which some have suggested means not a literal king but rather a leader of some kind....terror leader) would come from the sky.

This goes on to say something about Mars (war) and stuff. Being a dated prophecy (1999 and September) and mentioning a king or leader of terror attacking from the sky and causing a war, it is probably the closest he ever came to being accurate about anything, although it is still total bull****. Don’t buy into the stuff about Hitler/Hister and all that.

If you go into the epistles and stuff where he talks about three antichrists and the Aquilon kings and junk, he actually puts forth the idea that the kingdom of the antichrist would arise out of the area of Turkey.

99.99999% of all of it is so vague just about any interpretation could be made to fit.

As for Baba Vanga, it’s the same deal but maybe even more redic. Reminds me more of Edgar Cayce. It is all B.S.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skulduggery

Whatever you do, just don’t trust that John Hogue dude about all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
12 hours ago, Chaldon said:

Nonsense, I've been reading a lot about Vanga, and every reliable source says she had never been giving exact dates for any of her prophesied events. Her predictions were all just random sentences she felt an urge to say out loud as if they were put into her mind by some external force. Once she even mentioned that those talking to her mind are aliens from the planet Vamfim.

Planet Flimflam more like.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
16 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

The supposed 9/11 prediction from Nostradamus is bull****. It is interesting, though. In the year 1999 and seven months (“Sept” being “seven” and September being the seventh month of the Roman calendar) a great king of terror (“Roy” for king, except in this instance Nostradamus didn’t capitalize Roy, which some have suggested means not a literal king but rather a leader of some kind....terror leader) would come from the sky.

This goes on to say something about Mars (war) and stuff. Being a dated prophecy (1999 and September) and mentioning a king or leader of terror attacking from the sky and causing a war, it is probably the closest he ever came to being accurate about anything, although it is still total bull****. Don’t buy into the stuff about Hitler/Hister and all that.

If you go into the epistles and stuff where he talks about three antichrists and the Aquilon kings and junk, he actually puts forth the idea that the kingdom of the antichrist would arise out of the area of Turkey.

99.99999% of all of it is so vague just about any interpretation could be made to fit.

As for Baba Vanga, it’s the same deal but maybe even more redic. Reminds me more of Edgar Cayce. It is all B.S.

 

Nostradus' emo poetry is even more incoherent than that. They are a mixture of languages (Old French and Latin, which local dialects) and often don't even offer a sentence structure, making them extremely difficult to interpret. It also makes them very easy to bend to whatever a writer wants them to say.

There might not even be any "terror" in the "King of Terror" quatrain. The words used are "roy deffraieur" (a king defrays, he provides money or resources)  NOT "roy d'effrayeur" ( a king of fear/dread/amazement) the word "terreur" (terror) is never used at all and was only used in many translations because of the emotional impact it had in the post-9/11 years. 

He revives some "great King of Angolmois" (a nonsense of the kind the followers of Nostradamus love, because they can interpret it however they want.

And then comes a sentence that people love to translate as "before and after a World War" can be translated as:

Before and after Mars reigns happily

Before and after Mars reigns to/by good fortune

Good fortune/happiness reigns before and after Mars

After that (the revival of the King of Angolmois) happiness/good fortune reigns until March

So you can very well translate the wholepoem without any hint of fear or war (Mars could just mean some planetary alignment or March, the month of Mars, it doesn't have to mean war, let alone a world war)

Before 9/11 people loved to interpret the "dreadful King" as a comet and the last sentence was sometimes (somehow) revised to say "He will bring destruction as it has happened once before"(the dinosaurs, I assume).

Plus, considering the time and culture Nostradamus lived in and his many, many other religious allusions in his poetry (which always get ignored) A "roy d'effrayeur"/dreadful king might very well be Jesus who's "cielviendra" (Sky arrival?) might be the second coming (from what I've seen that happens several times in Nostradumdum's poetry) 

Hister is even stupider. People insist it's a misspelling of Hitler. When really it's the Latin name for the river Danube. And not even of the part Hitler lived at, but of the eastern part of the river and the people who lived there in Roman times.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
18 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

That the kingdom of the antichrist would arise out of the area of Turkey.

 

Well, keep your eye on Erdogan  ... <_<

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skulduggery
4 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Nostradus' emo poetry is even more incoherent than that. They are a mixture of languages (Old French and Latin, which local dialects) and often don't even offer a sentence structure, making them extremely difficult to interpret. It also makes them very easy to bend to whatever a writer wants them to say.

There might not even be any "terror" in the "King of Terror" quatrain. The words used are "roy deffraieur" (a king defrays, he provides money or resources)  NOT "roy d'effrayeur" ( a king of fear/dread/amazement) the word "terreur" (terror) is never used at all and was only used in many translations because of the emotional impact it had in the post-9/11 years. 

He revives some "great King of Angolmois" (a nonsense of the kind the followers of Nostradamus love, because they can interpret it however they want.

And then comes a sentence that people love to translate as "before and after a World War" can be translated as:

Before and after Mars reigns happily

Before and after Mars reigns to/by good fortune

Good fortune/happiness reigns before and after Mars

After that (the revival of the King of Angolmois) happiness/good fortune reigns until March

So you can very well translate the wholepoem without any hint of fear or war (Mars could just mean some planetary alignment or March, the month of Mars, it doesn't have to mean war, let alone a world war)

Before 9/11 people loved to interpret the "dreadful King" as a comet and the last sentence was sometimes (somehow) revised to say "He will bring destruction as it has happened once before"(the dinosaurs, I assume).

Plus, considering the time and culture Nostradamus lived in and his many, many other religious allusions in his poetry (which always get ignored) A "roy d'effrayeur"/dreadful king might very well be Jesus who's "cielviendra" (Sky arrival?) might be the second coming (from what I've seen that happens several times in Nostradumdum's poetry) 

Hister is even stupider. People insist it's a misspelling of Hitler. When really it's the Latin name for the river Danube. And not even of the part Hitler lived at, but of the eastern part of the river and the people who lived there in Roman times.

Oh yeah it can be very incoherent. 

it works great as Impressionism poetry I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man

EDGAR CAYCE also said that

There is possibility on grand-scale earthquake around the Japan and America.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
13 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

EDGAR CAYCE also said that

Jesu sofu!!!!! :lol:

If your going to pick a completely disproven con. You might as well pick someone who was disproven about everything.  :lol:

As the planet warms up, plate movements increase and there is always a chance of a big something on The Ring.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

There is possibility on grand-scale earthquake around the Japan and America.

Predicting an earthquake in Japan or the West Coast of America is like predicting it will snow in Canada this winter...

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Predicting an earthquake in Japan or the West Coast of America is like predicting it will snow Canada this winter...

During the 1989 San Francisco earthquake my stepdad's parents were living there. They were eating out with my stepsister and just sat there and kept on eating while everybody was hiding under the tables. :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
22 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Predicting an earthquake in Japan or the West Coast of America is like predicting it will snow in Canada this winter...

You're totally right, But it seems this is big one... which can sink 1/3 continent of North Amercia(if Edgar Cayce is right)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
32 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

You're totally right, But it seems this is big one... which can sink 1/3 continent of North Amercia(if Edgar Cayce is right)

Yeah... not gonna happen. And Edgar Cayce is not right. On anything. Especially don't take his medical "advice".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
On 12/10/2019 at 6:04 AM, Peterk505 said:

No-one predicted 9/11, a perfect opportunity for sooth-sayers to warn and save lives. Psychic prediction therefore does not exist or is useless.

The cover artist for breakfast in America did in 1979.  Reversed, nice touch.

9/11 above the twin towers

NYC covered in dust in tableware

Ritual occurred at breakfast time

Seen through a jet airliner window, there is also a small jet on the menu

Waitress depicting the Staue of Liberty, her name tag says LIBBY, holding a glass of Orange Juice —  reference to the CIA

Perfectly clear blue skies, the weather on 9/11 — provided a good view.  Who says they don’t control the weather? 

This was no coincidence.

 

5087730B-DCAB-4D66-A28D-8DEFEDE7273D.jpeg

Edited by Festina Lente
Added date typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
57 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

The cover artist for breakfast in America did in 1979.  Reversed, nice touch.

The fact you had to manipulate it after the event goes to show you don't know what "prediction" means.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The fact you had to manipulate it after the event goes to show you don't know what "prediction" means.

The artist obviously knew and chose to hide his prediction via reverse image.  He predicted its happening.  All that was needed to see the event was a mirror.  Hidden knowledge, in reversed sight. 

I commented on the previous poster who stated “no one predicted 9/11”. He was wrong as one did predict it using symbols as opposed to words and art as his medium of choice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.