Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2020 revealed

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

The cover artist for breakfast in America did in 1979.  Reversed, nice touch.

9/11 above the twin towers

NYC covered in dust in tableware

Ritual occurred at breakfast time

Seen through a jet airliner window, there is also a small jet on the menu

Waitress depicting the Staue of Liberty, her name tag says LIBBY, holding a glass of Orange Juice —  reference to the CIA

Perfectly clear blue skies, the weather on 9/11 — provided a good view.  Who says they don’t control the weather? 

This was no coincidence.

5087730B-DCAB-4D66-A28D-8DEFEDE7273D.jpeg

It's kind of silly to think that the group named Supertramp named themselves so that the name could be reversed so that a cover artist could paint something that looked like it related to 9/11.

That implies a clockwork universe where there's no such thing as free will.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

It's kind of silly to think that the group named Supertramp named themselves so that the name could be reversed so that a cover artist could paint something that looked like it related to 9/11.

Bands don’t design their covers.....artists do.  The  SU in their name was an opportunity for the artists brush to send an occult message to the world.  I do not believe Supertramp titled the album, this was  artistic license as well by the artist. 

Everything is connected on this planet, much goes unseen only for lack of awareness. 

Edited by Festina Lente

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

It implies that life is a game — The Game Of Life.

There  is some free will, but alas not everything is free will.  Some baby boys and girls have no say in the fate of their genitalia at the hands of genital cutters.  

Edited by Festina Lente

28 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Bands don’t design their covers.....artists do.

We must know different bands.  The big ones have pro graphic designers working on them (and if it's a big label, the label directs the cover.)  I know artists who have done album covers (in fact, I just did one for a small indie artist) and they paint the image but the actual design is usually by someone else.

... for small bands and indies, yes, the artist probably does the whole thing.

Your scenario requires that back in 1978, the band Supertramp decide to make an album called "Breakfast in America"... which they then record in 1979.  And that Mike Doud and Mick Haggerty (the guys who painted and designed the cover) decide to "reveal" 9/11 which is fated to come 32 years after they design the cover.  And they don't do anything else that's prophetic or add any details or reflect it again in the many other albums and graphic projects they do?

Doesn't make sense.  If this was a prophecy, they'd have other prophetic projects.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

We must know different bands.  The big ones have pro graphic designers working on them (and if it's a big label, the label directs the cover.)  I know artists who have done album covers (in fact, I just did one for a small indie artist) and they paint the image but the actual design is usually by someone else.

Your scenario requires that back in 1978, the band Supertramp decide to make an album called "Breakfast in America"... which they then record in 1979.  And that Mike Doud and Mick Haggerty (the guys who painted and designed the cover) decide to "reveal" 9/11 which is fated to come 32 years after they design the cover.  And they don't do anything else that's prophetic or add any details or reflect it again in the many other albums and graphic projects they do?

Doesn't make sense.  If this was a prophecy, they'd have other prophetic projects.

It doesn’t make any sense to YOU. 

Prophecy like Biblical prophets who prattle on incessantly about death and destruction and events that never come to fruition [I’llbe back soon, the end is nigh] ? No.  LESS IS MORE.

Synchronistic prophecies are far more reliable than  interdimensional cosmic critters infesting the minds of the weak and wreaking havoc.

Cut one’s  child’s peeper? No.  A woman would have recognized she was being tricked into something most deplorable.  

Edited by Festina Lente

12 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

The artist obviously knew and chose to hide his prediction via reverse image.  He predicted its happening.  All that was needed to see the event was a mirror.  Hidden knowledge, in reversed sight. 

Has he admitted such?

12 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

I commented on the previous poster who stated “no one predicted 9/11”. He was wrong as one did predict it using symbols as opposed to words and art as his medium of choice.  

And your evidence is a manipulated image after the event.  That's called cherry picking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Ah, but they did call another of their albums Crime of the Century which obviously also alludes to 9/11.  Or possibly to the election of Frump (it's not clear which) - who in turn is also alluded to in Fool's Overture.   And anyway, it's raining again.  They definitely got that bloody well right!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Essan said:

Ah, but they did call another of their albums Crime of the Century which obviously also alludes to 9/11.  Or possibly to the election of Frump (it's not clear which) - who in turn is also alluded to in Fool's Overture.   And anyway, it's raining again.  They definitely got that bloody well right!

To be sure some rock stars are prophets.  Sting seems to know as well.

Murder via Gematria magic 

https://genius.com/The-police-murder-by-numbers-lyrics

“Nothing is as it seems”

Edited by Festina Lente

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Has he admitted such?

And your evidence is a manipulated image after the event.  That's called cherry picking.

The art speaks for itself.  

I thank you for your participation on this very important subject.

:tu:

Edited by Festina Lente

16 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

The art speaks for itself.  Nothing more needs to be said.  

Thank you for participation on this very important subject.

:tu:

Rather you can't say anymore because you don't have a damn clue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

Rather you can't say anymore because you don't have a damn clue.

The Earth is a schoolhouse for learning — a prep school— and not a courthouse for judging.  It’s a different learning environment offering a method of instruction differing from university education,  which is for the most part useless in gaining Higher Knowledge.   Earth school is self guided by each individuals level of soul evolution and will.  No entrance exams, set curriculum, authority, tuition or finals.  And you have many lives to complete the work.  

Friendly advice — Never be afraid, Ever. 

4 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

The Earth is a schoolhouse for learning — a prep school— and not a courthouse for judging.  It’s a different learning environment offering a method of instruction differing from university education,  which is for the most part useless in gaining Higher Knowledge.   Earth school is self guided by each individuals level of soul evolution and will.  No entrance exams, set curriculum, authority, tuition or finals.  And you have many lives to complete the work.  

Higher knowledge such as manipulating images until they support your conclusion.  I imagine this knowledge is very useful for charlatans.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Essan said:

Thank You!

Edited by Festina Lente

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Higher knowledge such as manipulating images until they support your conclusion.  I imagine this knowledge is very useful for charlatans.

Scrying, also known by various names such as "seeing" or "peeping", is the practice of looking into a suitable medium in the hope of detecting significant messages or visions. The objective might be personal guidance, prophecy, revelation, or inspiration, but down the ages, scrying in various forms also has been a prominent means of divination or fortune-telling.[1] It remains popular in occultcircles, discussed in many media, both modern and centuries old.

....The media most commonly used in scrying are reflective, refractive, translucent, or luminescent surfaces or objects such as crystals, stones, or glass in various shapes such as crystal balls, MIRRORS......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

There are no coincidences.

It’s  painful, it hurts, believe me —  I know.

Edited by Festina Lente

On 12/16/2019 at 6:42 PM, Rlyeh said:

The fact you had to manipulate it after the event goes to show you don't know what "prediction" means.

predicting the past........genius

• Haha 1

In addition, President of the United States Donald Trump will allegedly suffer from some sort of health issue 

To any believers in all this cobswallop, can they show me where she mentions Donald Trump as president?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

You need to get out more. 

Actually,  I take that back, the safest place for your delusions are best  locked away in your own padded cell which houses your brain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, Festina Lente said:

The cover artist for breakfast in America did in 1979.  Reversed, nice touch.

9/11 above the twin towers

NYC covered in dust in tableware

Ritual occurred at breakfast time

Seen through a jet airliner window, there is also a small jet on the menu

Waitress depicting the Staue of Liberty, her name tag says LIBBY, holding a glass of Orange Juice —  reference to the CIA

Perfectly clear blue skies, the weather on 9/11 — provided a good view.  Who says they don’t control the weather? 

This was no coincidence.

5087730B-DCAB-4D66-A28D-8DEFEDE7273D.jpeg

Well, so did the Simpsons. How The Simpsons predicted 9/11

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

To any believers in all this cobswallop, can they show me where she mentions Donald Trump as president?  

well, it's quite true; the most eminent doctors in the land have declared that he almost certainly suffers from the most severe case of swollen ego gland ever known to medical science. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

well, it's quite true; the most eminent doctors in the land have declared that he almost certainly suffers from the most severe case of swollen ego gland ever known to medical science. 

I don't think you need to be a doctor to diagnose that one.

3 hours ago, Matt221 said:

predicting the past........genius

They predicted it in 1979.

Just now, Festina Lente said:

I don’t have any “beliefs”.  

Yes you do. Everyone has beliefs in some way, shape, or form. If you have no beliefs at all then you are the first true nihilist, a nihilist so skilled that you don't even believe in nihilism. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1