Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2020 revealed

81 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Festina
26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yes you do. Everyone has beliefs in some way, shape, or form. If you have no beliefs at all then you are the first true nihilist, a nihilist so skilled that you don't even believe in nihilism. 

The official story of 9/11 is obviously bosh.  I don’t believe it.  Reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Festina Lente

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
7 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

The official story of 9/11 is obviously bosh.  I don’t believe it.  Reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That may be reason, and there are indeed plenty of questions that could be asked that never have been, but preposterous "predictions" by 1970s prog rock bands ? I mean, what are we supposed to do with that? Why might they have predicted it , and who were they trying to warn? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
15 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

There are no coincidences.

It’s  painful, it hurts, believe me —  I know.

Also known as confirmation bias.

I imagine it must be painful when people see through your lies.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
16 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

That may be reason, and there are indeed plenty of questions that could be asked that never have been, but preposterous "predictions" by 1970s prog rock bands ? I mean, what are we supposed to do with that? Why might they have predicted it , and who were they trying to warn? 

Training. Lessons for us all.  The future —  ‘Tis what it is.  

If they would have stated at the time — they would have been crushed.

Time, Time, Time.....

The Game Of Life. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
17 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Also known as confirmation bias.

I imagine it must be painful when people see through your lies.

Pray, what lie did I tell?

I posted an image of an album cover.  This “conspiracy” cover has been online for years.

Just  sharing the message with the poster who said 9/11 was never predicted.  Why so hostile and accusatory?  

The details of the image are fascinating relating the the event are to be sure, undeniably prophetic putting the so called Bible prophets and other charlatans to shame.  Yes? Yes indeedy. 

Rock Stars — Who Knew? 

Life’s a gas.....Saints are frauds.

C363BCC0-D67D-448A-9935-F644B5675162.jpeg

Edited by Festina Lente

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlookerofmayhem
14 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

 

C363BCC0-D67D-448A-9935-F644B5675162.jpeg

Ah. Galileo's middle finger. Nice.

It resides in Florence, Italy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
10 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Ah. Galileo's middle finger. Nice.

It resides in Florence, Italy. 

Bellarmine was a evil man and yet they canonized him.  He had Giordano Bruno convicted as well, and burnt alive.  This is a sick world. 

I think the great ***** is not the church and She Mad.  Betting on she gets her planet  back. Soon.  :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
6 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

Training. Lessons for us all.  The future —  ‘Tis what it is.  

If they would have stated at the time — they would have been crushed.

Time, Time, Time.....

The Game Of Life. 

 

So who's They? 1970s prog rock band Supertramp were possessed of the gift of foretelling the future, and did so in the most obscure way possible so that They (the Illuminati or the Secret Society that Rule the World and were presumably responsible for perpetrating 9/11) wouldn't get them, and did this more than 20 years before it actually happened? So did Supertramp come out and say, after it did happen, "There! Told you so see! It was clear for anyone who had eyes to see B)!" It doesn't sound much like it. After a three-year hiatus, Supertramp released in April 2002 a new studio album entitled Slow Motion, followed by a 2002 world tour entitled "One More for the Road Tour". Did they refer to their accurate prophecy anywhere in that? Was "Slow Motion" a veiled reference to all those slowed-down clips of the supposed plane flying into the Tower? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
6 hours ago, Festina Lente said:

Pray, what lie did I tell?

I posted an image of an album cover.  This “conspiracy” cover has been online for years.

Just  sharing the message with the poster who said 9/11 was never predicted.  Why so hostile and accusatory?  

You posted a manipulated image in order to pretend someone had predicted 9/11.  Come on,  keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
On 12/10/2019 at 11:27 PM, UM-Bot said:

Before she passed away, the blind seer made numerous predictions about what would happen in the future.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332850/baba-vangas-predictions-for-2020-revealed

How does a single tsunami simultaneously hit China, Japan and Pakistan?  Baba Vanga didn't really "get" geography, did she?  One tsunami hitting China and Japan, perhaps, but then teleporting to hit Pakistan which only has coastline on the Indian ocean?  I have my doubts.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaldon
On 12/17/2019 at 12:43 AM, Festina Lente said:

holding a glass of Orange Juice —  reference to the CIA

What's with the orange juice and the CIA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peterk505

If the Supertramp artists predicted 9/11 but couldn't or wouldn't raise the alarm to save lives then the 'prediction' was useless.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
On 12/19/2019 at 3:15 AM, Alchopwn said:

How does a single tsunami simultaneously hit China, Japan and Pakistan?

I suspect godzilla might have something to do with it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I suspect godzilla might have something to do with it.

That seems eminently reasonable sir.  Clearly the mighty Godzilla will be on the move this year from the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean.  Good to know, as I may be travelling in the region.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aearluin

Funny that not a single psychic, dead or alive, seems to have predicted the covid-19 pandemic. You would guess such a world changing event would show up on at least one vision or two...

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
On 12/13/2019 at 11:11 AM, Great Old Man said:

You're totally right, But it seems this is big one... which can sink 1/3 continent of North Amercia(if Edgar Cayce is right)

Earthquakes do not sink continents.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 12/16/2019 at 3:26 PM, Kenemet said:

That implies a clockwork universe where there's no such thing as free will.

The only thing that was correct about that description of the day was the weather.  Even as far south as central Mississippi, where I was working in MRI, it was crystal clear blue skies.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 12/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, Chaldon said:

What's with the orange juice and the CIA?

Best not to ask.  The crazy, it burns... :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Baba Vanga was an interesting character. She was born in neighboring Bulgaria and after got blind in accident spent some time as child in Serbian orphanage where they program for visually challenged.

In Bulgaria she gave predictions for decades and many celebrities from region and Europe came to hear her predictions including politicians. Allegedly, she was very accurate when it comes to personal readings. There is a rumour that she colluded with Bulgarian secret service but that's not confirmed. I got an idea to ask one aura reader about her, to see what he has to say. She is a sort of a legend.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
21 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Baba Vanga was an interesting character. She was born in neighboring Bulgaria and after got blind in accident spent some time as child in Serbian orphanage where they program for visually challenged.

In Bulgaria she gave predictions for decades and many celebrities from region and Europe came to hear her predictions including politicians. Allegedly, she was very accurate when it comes to personal readings. There is a rumour that she colluded with Bulgarian secret service but that's not confirmed. I got an idea to ask one aura reader about her, to see what he has to say. She is a sort of a legend.

I'm old enough to remember the Baba Vanga phenomenon first hand. She was very popular in all ex-Yu and nearly everyone who went to see her was convinced there's something more than usual about her. (It may mean she was very good "cold reader" and people's lives are pretty much predictable, or that she really could "read" people's minds, memories as well as their future... or both.)

Anyway, since she died, every few years (it's already every few months now) there are very clearly politically flavoured new "predictions" ascribed to her. I don't remember those from the original, very widely discussed "predictions" that were made public while she was in fact alive. 

 

I do believe precognition, telepathy and similar phenomena exist. I base my belief in my personal experiences. 

But I don't believe they ever work so detailed and on demand, as various professionals advertise. 

In Baba Vanga's case, I do believe it's possible she just knew Stalin died, before that very carefully guarded news was released. I don't know how. But in my experience it does happen that people simply know something they need to know. What is not possible in my opinion is that the volume of her predictions is growing on its own, getting more and more politicized and suspiciously aggressively advertised. 

 

In short, I'm glad she wasn't that clairvoyant to know her name will be misused for propaganda purposes.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm old enough to remember the Baba Vanga phenomenon first hand. She was very popular in all ex-Yu and nearly everyone who went to see her was convinced there's something more than usual about her. (It may mean she was very good "cold reader" and people's lives are pretty much predictable, or that she really could "read" people's minds, memories as well as their future... or both.) 

I'd like to hear testimonies of people who visited her. Allegedly, she told to one Serbian female writer that she will get a Nobel prize ( which is a nonsense ) and to Lepa Brena ( singer ) that she will marry a man in white uniform ( she did marry a tennis player lol ). If she was doing a cold reading it must be very hard if you're blind, right?

I also have some personal experience with precognition but these famous psychics always raise suspicion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I'd like to hear testimonies of people who visited her. Allegedly, she told to one Serbian female writer that she will get a Nobel prize ( which is a nonsense ) and to Lepa Brena ( singer ) that she will marry a man in white uniform ( she did marry a tennis player lol ). If she was doing a cold reading it must be very hard if you're blind, right?

I also have some personal experience with precognition but these famous psychics always raise suspicion.

I don't remember the Nobel aspirant. :D 

But I do remember Lepa Brena and her experience with Vanga. I hope she's doing well today too. (I wouldn't listen to her type of music at gunpoint, but she always seemed like a good person.)

Whole ex-Yu knew about that "man in white" who turned out to be a tennis player instead of a doctor :D Vanga also predicted that Brena will become popular singer, which Brena thought is silly back then, when she was just a young amateur entertainer. So Brena never questioned the reality of Vanga's gift. She claims that every detail predicted by Vanga came true in her life. Of course, it's possible to write her testimony off, if one wishes so, but I never found a convincing reason why Brena would lie in Vanga's favour. 

There's also one rather grim story that people were talking about - Silvana Armenulić was famous actor in ex-Yu in 1970's and while she was visiting Bulgaria with other actors she decided to go see Baba Vanga. Vanga refused her and told her to come back in three months. Then she added: "No, wait, you won't be able to come back here in three months... go now, go, and if you can, come back." Two months later Silvana died in car crash. 

It's quite possible to argue Vanga wasn't sure if and what will happen, but that's precisely what makes me think that prediction was one of the real ones.  

 

My opinion is that the truth about Vanga is not simple. Or, it is simple, but not clearly cut. 

I read a lot about Baba Vanga phenomenon through 1980's, listened to all the stories, gossips and opinions, recently I watched some documentaries with actual footage of her interactions with her "clients". There's a lot of routine cold-reading. Nicely done, but nothing extraordinary. But some things cannot be cold-read or heard from informants in advance - typical examples are predictions about accidents that were yet to happen in future, that came true, complete with characteristic details.

So, in my opinion, Vanga did make a business out of routinely telling people the expected. But she was in position to do so because people noticed she really does blurt out stuff sometimes that is later proven true. It's not rare at all. Everyone, literally everyone has clairvoyant moments. But these are just moments, no one ever gets to see it all as they please. 

Among hundreds of routine, business clients that were given the usual, she would indeed have a connection or a piece of info to share with some. 

She did make some general predictions about future (mostly logical ecological observations, announcing science advance, but also few symbolic images that remain to be proven or disproved, such as aliens revealing themselves in couple of centuries and two artificial suns in the sky), but they were rather broad and not remotely resembling the recently continuously "discovered" detailed pro-Putin "predictions" that include fall of Europe and great new tsar and whatnot.  

 

You probably heard of Braća Tarabići too? Brothers Tarabić, simple peasants from Serbia, whose correct predictions made them famous. And then each political option would retroactively add their "predictions" to "prove" they were announced by the seers too :lol:  

I think that's what happens to Baba Vanga too. She and Tarabići and numerous others, they truly did have a little better connection to the field or whatever that is that we exist in, but their names are misused by those interested in cementing their power as something mandated by heaven, no less. 

It's such a shame that these manipulations happen, because the whole genuine phenomenon gets written off as total fraud because of the blatantly fraudulent additions. 

 

To conclude my rant with a little example from my own experience, which is the reason why I don't write any precognition off as impossible.

I dreamt the exact date when we'll finally manage to pour cement into the first floor mould of our house we were rebuilding. It's a big deal because once you've got that, you can move in. In our part of the world, that is :D A house is never really finished, but the day you've got that first semblance of the roof, you're in. So the big date was moved around the calendar because the cement mixers or its drivers kept breaking down. In the end, it happened on the date I dreamt of. But the cement pump broke down at the site and my husband, the sceptic, had the proof that I've got no proof it's possible to dream stuff ahead. I agree, it is silly to expect a dream could get it right. But it happens. I wouldn't dream it so precisely if it wasn't significant. Which mean, true. And yet, the pump broke down. It looked like there's no chance my dream will be proven correct. But I kept having a feeling it will. And then, in late afternoon, the pump and the convoy of five mixers started arriving, pouring our first floor in record time, before the dark. 

I dreamt that date because it meant so much to me. I doesn't mean I can dream other cement pourings at demand. Why would I, anyway? 

It's all just coincidence and confirmation bias to a sceptic observer. I don't think people should change such opinion until they've got direct experiences that will prove - them personally - otherwise. 

I've got my proofs. Swarms of little signs of the very benevolent order in seeming chaos. (I say very benevolent because it takes care about my feelings. How sweet is that? Who am I? A small bag of protein. And yet, the Universe winks at me :D )

 

Oh, this was longwinded. Sorry. Weekend, too hot, too humid, too much time on my hands. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

I enjoy reading your posts. Wasn't Silvana a singer?

 

 

Regarding Tarabić's, they weren't even brothers ( uncle and nephew ). IMO, the whole story about them is fabricated by one priest who had his own motives. I don't see evidence that they were connected to the Field. Baba Vanga may be a different story. Maybe there is something about here...

 

Yes, I also have precognitive dreams since  I was a teenager and no sceptic can convince me that I'm dellusional. It's one of those things that when you experience them the world looks different. I hope that these sceptics will have one of those dreams. It's like being connected to the core of the universe and picking data from there. The feeling of mystery and that there is more than a materialistic world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
50 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I enjoy reading your posts. Wasn't Silvana a singer?

 

Regarding enjoying my posts, you must be insane. Kidding. Thank you. I've noticed you too and I like your vibe. 

 

She was a singer too. Ironically, everyone predicted her a long and successful career, but Baba Vanga's feeling turned out to be more accurate. 

 

50 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Regarding Tarabić's, they weren't even brothers ( uncle and nephew ). IMO, the whole story about them is fabricated by one priest who had his own motives. I don't see evidence that they were connected to the Field. Baba Vanga may be a different story. Maybe there is something about here...

It's possible. But I love the consistency, the whole book really does seem like it was written by single author, quoting the identical style of the seer. I like to think Miloš really was gifted and built his local reputation on actual precognitive episodes. Then the prota added a little something by his political opinion, some creative clerk added more few decades later... up to some drug who - very consistently - retroactively predicted Tito with star on his forehead. It's fascinating in its own right, so many political turns, such turbulent changes, but the style remains consistent. Truth be told, it's not that hard to imitate that style, but at least you can see people put some effort into falsifying it properly. 

 

50 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, I also have precognitive dreams since  I was a teenager and no sceptic can convince me that I'm dellusional. It's one of those things that when you experience them the world looks different. I hope that these sceptics will have one of those dreams. It's like being connected to the core of the universe and picking data from there. The feeling of mystery and that there is more than a materialistic world.

Of course you're not delusional. Precognitive dreams do happen to many. I usually don't dream exact information like it was with that concrete date, but once the situation starts developing, I can easily translate my dream symbolic into real advice. 

I often say that I'm only alive because of a dream. That one was symbolic, but literally saved my life by making me avoid one particular place precisely on time to prevent me from being killed in a very messy way. What are the statistical odds that it was all a coincidence? 

And it's not even a whole dream, mostly, just the feelings, steering you left or right. For example, I've got a feeling right now that I'm blathering too much today :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Of course you're not delusional. Precognitive dreams do happen to many. I usually don't dream exact information like it was with that concrete date, but once the situation starts developing, I can easily translate my dream symbolic into real advice. 

The same with me. If don't know when something will happen we can't alter it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.