Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Christian Zionist control of President Trump

65 posts in this topic

Manwon Lender
13 hours ago, acidhead said:

This is the same conspiracy theory former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke is preaching to his followers on Twitter everyday.  

I posted a recent twitter post from him earlier today to prove it but it's vanished like it should have yet this thread hasn't been sent to the conspiracy section.

Here a good one on the Anti-Semitic theology of Christian Zionist beliefs.

https://religionnews.com/2019/07/08/the-anti-semitic-theology-behind-the-christian-zionist-lobby/

Piney
11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here's a good link concerning the Anti-Semitic theology of Christian  Zionist beliefs.

There was a shakeup of the Air Force brass because of some Christian Zionist- Evangelical crap but I can't find the articles ......just the FOX crybaby distorted version.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/airmen-say-air-force-is-punishing-evangelical-christians

• Thanks 1

Piney
29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here a good one on the Anti-Semitic theology of Christian Zionist beliefs.

John Hagee!!!  :lol:

I'm looking for the video where he says half the Jewish People have to die and the other half have to convert. :lol:

Did find this though..

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
19 minutes ago, Piney said:

John Hagee!!!  :lol:

I'm looking for the video where he says half the Jewish People have to die and the other half have to convert. :lol:

Did find this though..

That's very interesting, it certainly delves into John Hagees true beliefs that why they call Christian Zionism the religion Hidden in plain sight.

Heres a interesting link talking about VP Mike Pence and Christian Zionism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/07/17/what-you-need-to-know-about-mike-pences-speech-to-christians-united-for-israel/

I also can't find the story about the General Either.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
11 hours ago, Piney said:

There was a shakeup of the Air Force brass because of some Christian Zionist- Evangelical crap but I can't find the articles ......just the FOX crybaby distorted version.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/airmen-say-air-force-is-punishing-evangelical-christians

Still looking for that, it may be being suppressed it's funny sometimes how one day you can find a political article and the next day even the link has been changed. It must be magical influence from pagans or something.

Take care Buddy

• Thanks 1

Piney
13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Still looking for that, it may be being suppressed it's funny sometimes how one day you can find a political article and the next day even the link has been changed. It must be magical influence from pagans or something.

There was a shakedown at the AF academy too.

I've also been nosy about looking for this military missionary group. I was wondering if they were involved. 

I remember seeing on the flyer that the mission of the military is "to enforce Gods laws around the world". 

Wish I would of kept the flyer. It had the Nordic Heathen grunts fuming. 

• Thanks 1

Piney
11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Heres a interesting link talking about VP Mike Pence and Christian Zionism.

Pull up some of Pence's old radio show videos on YouTube and just watch them.........:lol:

• Thanks 1

Debra F. II

Ridiculous! Our president is human, he makes mistakes. He's even entitled to his own opinions and yes about you and yes about me! He can be a jerk, stick his foot in his mouth sometimes but I'm confident that he has much bigger and better things to worry about and I'm confident that he doesnt care what color we are, what religion we choose or what you or anyone else says about him which is a good thing, Thank God and I'm proud of him! & I love the USA & my freedom - Go Trump go & Thank you for all the good you've done and have tried to do but can't.

• Thanks 1

Piney

@Manwon Lender

Here's a the Reformed Church statement on Christian Zionism.

https://www.rca.org/christianzionism

I can't find a list of the Churches who are. Like they're hiding it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Piney said:

@Manwon Lender

Here's a the Reformed Church statement on Christian Zionism.

https://www.rca.org/christianzionism

There is no list because like you said they are hiding the Christian Zionist organization throughout America, however they both do hide and come from the Evangelical Christ Base. The big Pastors in the Movement are Pastor Hagee and Pastor Robert Jeffress, these men control multiple millions of Christians Nation wide. If you look them up you will find the organization / Church's they have built. These guys are on Trumps religious Advisor board in the White House and one or both will be with Trump when any public display concerning region is discussed publicly.

The article you posted above by the Commission on Christian Action is condemning them for their perversion of Christian Beliefs and warning the Christian community Nation way about their extreme form of dispensationalism that undergirds it to be a distortion of the biblical message noting the impediment it represents to achieving a just peace in Israel/Palestine.

in addition it also does the following.

To urge pastors, consistories, and congregations to study [the 2004 report to General Synod on Christian Zionism] and the paper “Christian Zionism: A Historical Analysis and Critique” in order to develop a more Reformed response to Christian Zionism.

To direct the general secretary and all RCA staff to continue working with the Middle East Council of Churches, Churches for Middle East Peace, and other ecumenical groups that seek to address Christian Zionism. (MGS 2004: 311)                           

Piney that's a great article thanks for sharing, I like the part where it call it a perversion of the message of the Bible. I hope others on the forum read this.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
12 hours ago, Piney said:

Pull up some of Pence's old radio show videos on YouTube and just watch them.........:lol:

Yea he recently gave a speech to the entire Christian Zionist community, there is is no doubt he is also a Christian Zionist, just type his name in with Christian Zionist and it will come up. The Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is another one you can do the same with hie name and it all becomes very clear. So like I said for some time President Trump is surrounded by them, there is no doubt about it.

• Like 1

Piney
16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Piney that's a great article thanks for sharing, I like the part where it call it a perversion of the message of the Bible. I hope others on the forum read this.

I'm going to keep looking. 

Here's my denomination, the Quakers accused of "anti-Semitism". :yes:

http://www.thetower.org/article/quakers-stop-friends/

*Quaker's preaching hate* :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
22 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm going to keep looking. 

Here's my denomination, the Quakers accused of "anti-Semitism". :yes:

http://www.thetower.org/article/quakers-stop-friends/

*Quaker's preaching hate* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do they call then Quakers? I thought maybe I am wrong but when they pray they shake so people started calling them Quakers is that true? That's a shame that they are also becoming anti Semitic, that's certainly not a Christian Attitude. 

Edited by Manwon Lender

Piney
5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Why do they call then Quakers? I thought maybe I am wrong but when they pray they shake so people started calling them Quakers is that true? That's a shame that they are also becoming anti Semitic, that's certainly not a Christian Attitude. 

Jesus! They aren't!!! All the Philadelphia area Jews go to our schools. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Piney said:

Sorry for the mistake, why do they call them Quakers?

Phaeton80
Manwon Lender
39 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Thank you very much for this information, I have only gone through part of it but it looks great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Piney said:

Sorry I made that mistake, I meant no disrespect, but my brain doesn't always function well.

• Like 1

and then
53 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry for the mistake, why do they call them Quakers?

https://quakerspeak.com/how-quakers-got-their-name/

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
11 minutes ago, and then said:

Thank you, very much.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
16 hours ago, Debra F. II said:

Ridiculous! Our president is human, he makes mistakes. He's even entitled to his own opinions and yes about you and yes about me! He can be a jerk, stick his foot in his mouth sometimes but I'm confident that he has much bigger and better things to worry about and I'm confident that he doesnt care what color we are, what religion we choose or what you or anyone else says about him which is a good thing, Thank God and I'm proud of him! & I love the USA & my freedom - Go Trump go & Thank you for all the good you've done and have tried to do but can't.

Your welcome to your opinion, in fact in all conversations the freedom to speek must be allowed. I am also a very Patriotic American. I love this country  and have fought for our freedom for almost half of my life in the US Army. While I do not agree with you, I can still respect you thoughts on this matter, I hope you can feel the same way.

Have a great day,

• Like 1

and then

Since I'm the only person here who claims to be a Christian Zionist, I'll put in my 2C.

I've never been part of a church based on Zionism nor have I ever heard of most of these things that have been posted about the belief.  I don't contest its accuracy, I simply have never been made aware of any of it.  For me it's as simple as believing the scripture and trying to keep it.  https://www.biblehub.com/genesis/12-3.htm

God said He would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed them and that the whole world would be blessed through them. (Christ's coming)

That's it.  I believe the descendents of Jacob (Israel) have clear deed to that land and they have the right to live there.  In fact, they only possess a small amount of what they were promised. They have the right to LIVE there.  NOT to abuse others or to do anything they wish in harm to others.    

I think I understand why people think CZ is anti-Semitic but I've never believed it is.  A CZ believes that Christ is the Creator God.  "I am the way, the truth and the life".  "No man comes to the Father but through me"  

We believe His statement.  He also said in the book of John:

"Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son."

So, we believe that when Christ returns, the remnant of Israel that survives the time of Jacob's trouble (the Great Tribulation) - about 1/3 of those who had been alive 7 years earlier - will finally recognize the Messiah because He will SAVE them from death and they will finally understand that He IS their Messiah.

That is what CZs believe.  

Are there leaders who believe this and desire to make political moves to help the Jews in Israel?  Certainly.  Is it done somehow with malice aforethought, hoping that between 7 and 9 million Jews will hurry up and be killed so Christ will return?  Absolutely not.  To say this is an abomination.  I'm not surprised that this attitude exists among people who aren't believers though.  Many begin from a place of animosity against anyone who attempts to follow Christ, however haltingly or poorly.  That isn't intended as an attack on them, that's just been my experience with those who have rejected faith.  They don't tend to be accepting of Christians because they see them as hypocrites - most here tell me this is the way they see me.  I owe no one here apologies for my failures of faith.  We all fail. Every day.  What matters is how long we keep trying.

That aside, people will believe as they will and it doesn't concern me.  It is up to each person to decide about faith.  

My political take on Israel is simple as well.

Israel has been an ally for more than 50 years and has been cooperative and helpful in sharing intelligence and technology all that time.  They are not a welfare case.  The 3-4 billion we "GIVE THEM" each year is a 75% welfare payout to our own arms manufacturers.  That's U.S. companies and employees.  We benefit as much or more than does the IDF.  That said, the times and the guard are changing.

The Demographic that supports Israel is dying off and they know it.  They have lost the PR war and they realize they are sooner or later going to be pushed against the wall.  I think it will happen because they will turn Left politically.  

It might surprise those here who are so concerned that Trump will be gullible enough to attack Iran for Israel, that it may well be Trump who causes Israel's enemies to finally gain the upper hand.  The prophet Ezekiel wrote much about the future of Israel in the last days and the element that stands out for identifying when Israel will be faced with overwhelming attack is that it will happen when everyone is saying "peace and safety (security)"  My guess is that if Trump is re-elected, he will get his peace deal and he will use all of the leverage he gained by giving so much to Israel to make them sign one last time and try for peace.  

That's MY BELIEF.  

Manwon, you seem to have made it your mission to sound an alarm, to wake people to the danger of Christian Zionists.  That's your business and it doesn't offend me at all.  In fact, I think it may represent a growing movement in the coming years and the younger demographic in America will be what leads our government to abandon Israel in time.  I've said this before and I usually get eyerolls or laughter but I still believe it.  America stepping back and allowing the many enemies of the Jews, who want MUCH more than that land from the "River to the Sea", to take their shot may seem like a wonderful gift to her enemies.  

I believe what they are going to experience will not be what they expect.  It's clear that Israel will be overrun and millions will die.  The land will be conquered and many of the surviving Jews will go into captivity or will have to flee to survive.  It will be the single greatest victory that Islam has ever had and will be celebrated as such.  I think many people - some right here on UM - will find that day to be a joyous occasion.  IOW - "they finally got what they had coming".  I hope I'm wrong about that because any soul that could rejoice over the death and misery of so many who never even took up arms, is a soul that is already dead in many ways.  But that isn't my concern, people will do what they'll do.

For my part, I believe God's word where His Chosen are concerned.  I have my own ideas about what "chosen" means and I'm sure that many, if not most Jews would disapprove of my definition but hey, it's my own and I'll keep it.  God is a God who keeps promises.  He gave that land to Abraham, he to Isaac and he to Jacob.  God renamed Jacob "Israel" and his descendents will eventually possess all the land from the "river of Egypt" to the Euphrates and from well inside Syria to northern Saudi Arabia.  The plans that modern Jews in Israel have for causing this to happen before Messiah returns will all fail.  It isn't their place to bring about "Eretz Israel" 

For my part, I support the Jews of Israel in their absolute right to live in the land that is today called Palestine.  I pray for their wellbeing and for the peace of Jerusalem.  To those who despise the Jews in Israel or anywhere else, I say hate is toxic to the one who holds it.  It will always consume itself.

• Like 4

Farmer77
7 hours ago, Piney said:

I think its less a case of them hiding it and more just that it is so woven into the fabric of their doctrine its simply unspoken and honestly unrecognized by many.

BUT i do come from a fundamentalist  type background. So my perspective is from that community.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
Just now, Farmer77 said:

I think its less a case of them hiding it and more just that it is so woven into the fabric of their doctrine its simply unspoken and honestly unrecognized by many.

No they do go out of there way to hide the title Christian Zionist. They come off as Evangelical Christian's so many do not see the difference between Evangelical Christians and Christian Zionists which are the Far Far Far Right of Christian beliefs. Now one thing I have not been able to break down is are all  Christian Zionists bent on making everything right for Christs second coming or do some just feel a need to closely support Israel. To date I have been unable to locate any proof that here is a difference in their thoughts

The leaders of the organization Pastor Hagee and Pastor Jeffress are Anti Semitic and support White Power Nation wide.

Pastor Hagee has openly stated that Adolf Hitler was sent by God to create the holocaust so that surviving Hewish people would return to the coming holy land in 1948.

Pastor Jefress has openly stated that any Jewish people who do not vote Democrate in the US Elections will burn in hell along wit heir wives and children. 

These are the men who advise President Trump, they spoke at the opening and closing of the US Embassy in Jerusalem, and they were present yesterday during President Trumps signing of his order to attack antisemitism. 

• Like 2