Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Christian Zionist control of President Trump

65 posts in this topic

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No they do go out of there way to hide the title Christian Zionist. They come off as Evangelical Christian's so many do not see the difference between Evangelical Christians and Christian Zionists which are the Far Far Far Right of Christian beliefs. Now one thing I have not been able to break down is are all  Christian Zionists bent on making everything right for Christs second coming or do some just feel a need to closely support Israel. To date I have been unable to locate any proof that here is a difference in their thoughts

I think that really just comes down to basic psychology. I think a few are bent on making it happen, and some are knowingly cheering it on, but for the majority their promise of eternal bliss makes them unable to see the the larger picture being formed around them.

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The leaders of the organization Pastor Hagee and Pastor Jeffress are Anti Semitic and support White Power Nation wide.

Pastor Hagee has openly stated that Adolf Hitler was sent by God to create the holocaust so that surviving Hewish people would return to the coming holy land in 1948.

Pastor Jefress has openly stated that any Jewish people who do not vote Democrate in the US Elections will burn in hell along wit heir wives and children. 

These are the men who advise President Trump, they spoke at the opening and closing of the US Embassy in Jerusalem, and they were present yesterday during President Trumps signing of his order to attack antisemitism. 

The totalitarian aspects of the religion freak me out and are a large part of why I walked away.  All leaders are appointed by God and must be obeyed, unless of course its politically expedient.

On another note its insane that we've reached a point in society that trumpeting Hitler's being sent by God is politically expedient.

• Thanks 2

Piney
26 minutes ago, and then said:

I've never been part of a church based on Zionism nor have I ever heard of most of these things that have been posted about the belief.  I don't contest its accuracy, I simply have never been made aware of any of it. 

First time for me too. 

This actually means your not a Christian Zionist by definition. Your more like a Church of Christ supporter of Israel.

32 minutes ago, and then said:

I believe what they are going to experience will not be what they expect.  It's clear that Israel will be overrun and millions will die.  The land will be conquered and many of the surviving Jews will go into captivity or will have to flee to survive.  It will be the single greatest victory that Islam has ever had and will be celebrated as such. 

I don't think it would happen. At least, I hope not.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think that really just comes down to basic psychology. I think a few are bent on making it happen, and some are knowingly cheering it on, but for the majority their promise of eternal bliss makes them unable to see the the larger picture being formed around them.

The totalitarian aspects of the religion freak me out and are a large part of why I walked away.  All leaders are appointed by God and must be obeyed, unless of course its politically expedient.

On another note its insane that we've reached a point in society that trumpeting Hitler's being sent by God is politically expedient.

Dude I agree with you completely. On another note I don't how Adolf Hitler and God can be mentioned in the same sentence much less saying god sent him to start a world war and to start the extermination of more than 6,000,000 people. So yea that is some scary ****, could you imagine a World Nazi order?

• Like 1

and then
10 minutes ago, Piney said:

This actually means your not a Christian Zionist by definition. Your more like a Church of Christ supporter of Israel.

The label really doesn't matter to me as much as knowing what I believe and why.  I've caught a lot of grief here for years because of self-labeling as a CZ because FOR ME, a Christian who supports Israel's descendents right to live in the land is a Christian and a Zionist.  One thing is sure, that region and that conflict is eventually going to lead to the worst bloodshed this planet has ever known and it seems that everyone is choosing sides regardless of how distant they are or whether they even know a Palestinian or a Jew.  I wonder if most people ever stop to consider how odd that is? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Piney
Just now, and then said:

I wonder if most people ever stop to consider how odd that is? 

I'd see radical Islam rubbed out and wouldn't shed a tear from windblown sand. 

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
41 minutes ago, and then said:

The label really doesn't matter to me as much as knowing what I believe and why.  I've caught a lot of grief here for years because of self-labeling as a CZ because FOR ME, a Christian who supports Israel's descendents right to live in the land is a Christian and a Zionist.  One thing is sure, that region and that conflict is eventually going to lead to the worst bloodshed this planet has ever known and it seems that everyone is choosing sides regardless of how distant they are or whether they even know a Palestinian or a Jew.  I wonder if most people ever stop to consider how odd that is? 

Sorry about the grief you have caught concerning subject, but I apologize for any I have brought you. I also support and have always supported Israel, and I will continue to do. The problem you have had is because of the leaders of the largest Cz organizations are radical, and they advise our President. 

So reasearch into this on my part will continue, but I feel confident that you are not affiliated with the Far Far Right Christian Zionists myself and others have been posting about. On what's going to happen in Israels region I totally agree that the Bible's version of Armageddon could easily be fought there sometime in the Future.

Take care.

Debra F. II
2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your welcome to your opinion, in fact in all conversations the freedom to speek must be allowed. I am also a very Patriotic American. I love this country  and have fought for our freedom for almost half of my life in the US Army. While I do not agree with you, I can still respect you thoughts on this matter, I hope you can feel the same way.

Have a great day,

Yes, & thank you for your service, all good here, it's a touchy subject theres no doubt Trump has said things he shouldn't have and probably will at times continue to... Do I agree with it no, do I honestly think he's racists, well... he does probably have a certain percentage of it even toward women. I think he's very opinionated on ALL subjects, that's just the type of guy he is, right or wrong he says things that are his true feelings which I am comfortable with, him speaking his mind freely is better than keeping it hidden in my book...  but bottom line even if he is pejudiced in areas that he shouldn't be, I still feel wouldn't cause any harm or act on them. He's focused more on doing what's right for ALL of us in the USA no matter what race or religion, mainly our country's bottom dollar, our security and fighting against people who never liked him before hand who wastes his energy and time at the White House keeping him from doing good things that would be beneficial to us ALL and that's sad, cuz in the long run we are the ones who will go without and be set up for further failures in some areas, it's good they're watching his every move, word and mood but I think they're taking it a bit over board.

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
5 hours ago, and then said:

Here is a great link on Christian Zionist Anti semitism, anyone interested in the subject should read this. 

Here is a taste of what's in the provided link.

Christian Zionism is a belief held by many Evangelicals, who number one quarter of the US Christian population, but adhere to a fundamentalist interpretation of the bible. Christian Zionists believe that Israel must gather all the Jews of the world, enlarge its territory, destroy Muslim holy places, and ethnically cleanse “the holy land” of all non-Jews. Many assume that this must be done to facilitate the return of Christ. Evangelicals of this kind support Israel, but not Judaism. In their worldview, Jews play a merely instrumental role. The implicit subtext is that Jews do not belong in American communities, because good Jews move to Israel. Their ideology is tinged with anti-Semitism, and it fits the picture that Trump himself has a pattern of using anti-Semitic memes (see essay by Benjamin Baltheser in D+C/E+Z e-Paper 2019/10, Focus sect

https://www.dandc.eu/en/article/how-evangelicals-have-usurped-jewish-americans-support-israel

• Like 1

Manwon Lender

Just days after American Jewish organizations criticized President Donald Trump’s anti-Semitic remarks in a speech he delivered before an American Jewish organization President Donald Trump added insult to injury Wednesday. At an early White House Hanukkah celebration the President asked an evangelical Southern Baptist pastor who believes Jewish people are going to hell to deliver remarks. Pastor Jeffrey's also has said that any Jewish Americans that vote the Democratic ticket will also burn in hell along with their families.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/08/trumps-pastor-robert-jeffress-god-will-curse-jews-who-vote-for-democrats/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Phaeton80

How powerful is the Israel lobby?

*Disclaimer: Heads up! Some more highly deceptive input from the local 'Muslim apologiser', 'Rabid Defender of Middle Eastern Nations', 'America Hater', and ofcourse.. 'Anti Semite'.. harboring a terrible secret which will be divulged - in time - by mr Manwon Lender himself.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Gromdor
18 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is a great link on Christian Zionist Anti semitism, anyone interested in the subject should read this. 

Here is a taste of what's in the provided link.

Christian Zionism is a belief held by many Evangelicals, who number one quarter of the US Christian population, but adhere to a fundamentalist interpretation of the bible. Christian Zionists believe that Israel must gather all the Jews of the world, enlarge its territory, destroy Muslim holy places, and ethnically cleanse “the holy land” of all non-Jews. Many assume that this must be done to facilitate the return of Christ. Evangelicals of this kind support Israel, but not Judaism. In their worldview, Jews play a merely instrumental role. The implicit subtext is that Jews do not belong in American communities, because good Jews move to Israel. Their ideology is tinged with anti-Semitism, and it fits the picture that Trump himself has a pattern of using anti-Semitic memes (see essay by Benjamin Baltheser in D+C/E+Z e-Paper 2019/10, Focus sect

https://www.dandc.eu/en/article/how-evangelicals-have-usurped-jewish-americans-support-israel

I had an evangelical friend of mine try to convince me into talking my Jewish niece into converting to Christianity because she couldn't be a real Jew because she was Brazilian.  It was kind of weird explaining to him how Judaism is a religion and that they trace their religious bloodline through the mothers.  The mere idea of Black or Hispanic Jews, blew his mind.

He was a Christian Zionist, but I found it disturbing that he had no real understanding of Jewish people or the religion at all.  (He was also the guy that said, "God gave us nukes we should be using them!" and, "It's good to run out of resources because God in his wisdom just gave enough resources to last till the end times and us running out just means Heaven is closer. Drill baby, Drill!")

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I had an evangelical friend of mine try to convince me into talking my Jewish niece into converting to Christianity because she couldn't be a real Jew because she was Brazilian.  It was kind of weird explaining to him how Judaism is a religion and that they trace their religious bloodline through the mothers.  The mere idea of Black or Hispanic Jews, blew his mind.

He was a Christian Zionist, but I found it disturbing that he had no real understanding of Jewish people or the religion at all.  (He was also the guy that said, "God gave us nukes we should be using them!" and, "It's good to run out of resources because God in his wisdom just gave enough resources to last till the end times and us running out just means Heaven is closer. Drill baby, Drill!")

Yea that's normal for some Christian Zionist followers, it's also very sad. The guy your talking about almost seems brainwashed.

One of the Top Pastors said that god himself sent Adolf Hitler to create the Holocaust so that the surviving Jewish population of Europe would run for the Jewish state that was formed in 1948. The same man is one of President Trumps religious advisers at the White House, and he Closed the Ceremony at the new embassy in Jerusalem.

These are some interesting people that all I can say.

acidhead

:D

Farmer77
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

:D

Man theyre gonna be p***ed when this makes them realize theyve been lying to themselves about their numbers for so long :lol:

• Haha 1

third_eye
9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man theyre gonna be p***ed when this makes them realize theyve been lying to themselves about their numbers for so long :lol:

If the numbers are true, and they do register as voters, the IRS is going to be very interested in their tax declare status. 

Malaysia did something similar, started a program getting everybody to register to get national aid for citizens, the tax collectors swooped up a healthy tax evasion numbers with the data collected ... 

~

• Like 2