Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Expedition Bigfoot' reveals video evidence

UM-Bot

I can't get the video to run, so no idea how 'impressive' it might be!

51 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

I can't get the video to run, so no idea how 'impressive' it might be!

It looks like a little red blob far in the distance 

• Thanks 1

Jeeze this is so stooopid!  

They found possible big foot tracks DURING the day,  so this lot of single brain celled team go out at night. 

This is so bad,  anyone would think actors had shot it.....OH WAIT :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

video clip of an unidentified creature picked up on thermal camera

Hardly World breaking news,it could be anything.

• Like 1

A round blob? Probably a rat or a raccoon.  Nothing to see here people.  Move along.

• Like 1

Could be a human too.

• Like 1

Im not saying I would do this, and I wouldnt ding a private witness video for this,  but if youre getting paid to make a TV show about BF and you think you see something on thermal camera RUN TOWARDS IT ! RUN FAST GET BETTER VIDEO.

• Like 6

If they can get that close to any animal in the world they should be able to track it. It has to be in the near vicinity. Where can something that big hide without being tracked?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

If they can get that close to any animal in the world they should be able to track it. It has to be in the near vicinity. Where can something that big hide without being tracked?

My pet theory is underground.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

My pet theory is underground.

Anything more to that theory? Do you mean in caves or burrows or what?

30 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Anything more to that theory? Do you mean in caves or burrows or what?

Ok buckle up because its nuts but fun

My theory presupposes a couple of things. BF is as intelligent as man, and there is something of a government coverup.

If you look at the classic BF and BF type creature sightings many if not most are based in areas with known underground cave systems. China, Vietnam, Nepal, NW USA, Arizona even Florida have established cave systems and or the proper geology for the creation of.

At some point in history they broke off from humanity and made a home underground, or perhaps just stayed underground after a natural occurrence forced them there.The intelligence level would mean they have the capability to expand and conceal natural cave systems. If their societies were based underground and they bury their dead that would explain the lack of bones found. It would also explain the reported smell. Ive been within reaching distance of bear, moose, caribou heck even musk ox and while they all have their own funk its certainly nothing like what is reported with BF sightings - ok well there was once but that dude was covered in long dead moose.

Now to the government coverup :

0836-USA-National-Monuments-Forests-Map-

Look at the location of the national parks and think about BF sighting hot spots. Northern California, Washington and Oregon states, Arizona, The Everglades, even eastern TX/Western LA have national forests.

Suuuure the boring interpretation is "wild places make people see things" but what if those places have been kept wild because of the things that people see? What if the National Park system is actually a cover for BF "reservations" ? :D

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

" If I just happen to stop and pan across here there should be my mate in his monkey man suit yep hes' there" .....this biggie stuff  gets a bit tiring after a while 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Bloodhounds?

People. Bloodhounds. If someone spots a bigfoot, it can only get so far so fast. Every single bigfoot cannot be smart enough to avoid all detection. 

• Like 4

I agree, the program is frustrating. They claim they have 3 weeks to find BF so I guess they will be out there for 3 weeks solid, so why not follow the tracks to where it lives or goes. They have masses of trail cameras which might catch something. They could use the IR drone for searching too.

I hope the main guy Bryce goes out and investigates rather than just stays in camp and interviews witnesses. When he saw that IR image of "something big", he had this camera on a tripod but the image is very shakey. If it is on a tripod, it should not be...

New person maybe starts next week in Episode 2  as a replacement for the guy who became ill in episode 1.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:04 AM, Farmer77 said:

Ok buckle up because its nuts but fun

My theory presupposes a couple of things. BF is as intelligent as man, and there is something of a government coverup.

If you look at the classic BF and BF type creature sightings many if not most are based in areas with known underground cave systems. China, Vietnam, Nepal, NW USA, Arizona even Florida have established cave systems and or the proper geology for the creation of.

At some point in history they broke off from humanity and made a home underground, or perhaps just stayed underground after a natural occurrence forced them there.The intelligence level would mean they have the capability to expand and conceal natural cave systems. If their societies were based underground and they bury their dead that would explain the lack of bones found. It would also explain the reported smell. Ive been within reaching distance of bear, moose, caribou heck even musk ox and while they all have their own funk its certainly nothing like what is reported with BF sightings - ok well there was once but that dude was covered in long dead moose.

Now to the government coverup :

0836-USA-National-Monuments-Forests-Map-

Look at the location of the national parks and think about BF sighting hot spots. Northern California, Washington and Oregon states, Arizona, The Everglades, even eastern TX/Western LA have national forests.

Suuuure the boring interpretation is "wild places make people see things" but what if those places have been kept wild because of the things that people see? What if the National Park system is actually a cover for BF "reservations" ? :D

So do they use borders? Passports? Here in eastern Canada a few people have reported their sightings but they’re all just random people. I grew up surrounded by hunters who weren't total skeptics. We’ve seen eastern cougars and apparently they’re extinct. But no one reputable has any Bigfoot encounters, despite all the forests. In fact one time someone from here was on some tv show about it and they’re a known drug dealer who occasionally goes into psychosis. 

• Like 5

Just now, Cryptid_Control said:

So do they use borders? Passports? Here in eastern Canada a few people have reported their sightings but they’re all just random people. I grew up surrounded by hunters who weren't total skeptics. We’ve seen eastern cougars and apparently they’re extinct. But no one reputable has any Bigfoot encounters, despite all the forests. In fact one time someone from here was on some tv show about it and they’re a known drug dealer who occasionally goes into psychosis. 

You know I think when it comes to bigfoot im a Mulder "I want to believe" more than I actually believe. I also have a fascination with the underground in general (I think it was the video of the underground tsunami in death valley that really sparked my interest) . Somewhere along the lines the old legends of the SW American natives going underground and originating from underground combined with the stories of BF splitting off from society helped me form my theory.

I grew up in Alaska myself and spent endless hours in national forests, and still do the same in the SW,  without ever seeing as much as a questionable footprint. I just cant discount the human experiencers though. Sure some are going to be kooks , misidentifications and hoaxes/hoaxers but the sheer numbers of sightings combined with some of the more credible witnesses (wilderness guides and park rangers are my personal favorites) makes it so I personally cant discount the possibility.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cryptid_Control said:

Here in eastern Canada a few people have reported their sightings but they’re all just random people.

Just for fun taking it back to my theory, whats the geology like in eastern Canada? Are there any major cave systems in the area.   I think I recall Montreal having an extensive underground system but I assume that was all engineering.

Edited by Farmer77

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just for fun taking it back to my theory, whats the geology like in eastern Canada? Are there any major cave systems in the area.   I think I recall Montreal having an extensive underground system but I assume that was all engineering.

Mostly engineering, a decent amount of abandoned mines. When it comes to natural in NS it’s 99.9% sea caves. There’s quite a few but I don’t think Bigfoot has a kayak either. 

And I do agree I hate to discount anything entirely so I wouldn’t completely rule Bigfoot out, but I know people unfamiliar with nature can grossly misrepresent what they see. But saying that, even the museum I volunteered at says there’s no eastern cougars but one lived in my grandpas barn and we’re not crazy (I hope?) so who am I to judge people who see Bigfoot. 

Edited by Cryptid_Control
  • Like 3