Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
VerdeICe

Odd Dream

VerdeICe

I was running from something. A school. I somehow ended up in a house. It was a large house situated on a farm. Everything was old and dusty. I found two men there. 

One looked normal, except he had an abnormality. We were familiar in a way. I felt like we were both the same kind of monster some how. 

He opened his mouth and reveled an abnormally long tongue. I think it was forked. It was so large and long he was unable to speak. 

The other man told me that he belonged to me. That he would clean me. 

Something happened and I died. During my death I looked at the abnormal man who had died near by and I had an odd flash back to another life I lived, a life where we died in a similar way.  

He had freakish Frankenstein like features in that life.   Corpse like. 

In both lives we were nothing but test subjects for some greater power. Killed. 

Edited by VerdeICe
  • Sad 1

Debra F. II

YEP! TIME TO CLEANSE THE HOUSE! HOLY WATER! BE SURE TO OPEN A WINDOW IN EACH ROOM BEFORE HAND AND ASK GOD TO BLESS YOU, YOUR HOME, THE SOULS IN IT AND YOUR YARD. GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL SLEEP BETTER TILL NEXT TIME ITS TIME TO CLEAN AND CLEANSE.

• Haha 1

The Eternal Flame

:sleepy:

• Haha 1