Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phantom bee stings

Debra F. II

17 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

Would you explain this a bit more plz the comment and link has cought my attention... I'm not understanding how (Christian) people have the power to create demons.

It's not about the 'power' to create demons - it's the way Christians explain negative experiences as 'spiritual attacks' and attribute unexplained phenomena to 'demons'.

That said, most of us haven't and never will experience what you're claiming to be experiencing, and what others have claimed to have experienced either.

With all due respect, I believe that the mind has an incredible ability to manifest through thought and belief. This is how I believe prayer 'works' - because there is enough intention and focus and energy being directed into one thing by many people and 'miracles' end up manifesting as a result.

In the same way, you seem to be open to believing in the supernatural. You keep referring to the graveyard behind your house as if it has something to do with the phenomena you're experiencing in your home. However, nothing in the bible suggests that a person's soul lingers in the world after death. Jesus cast out demons - not bad human spirits. He didn't interact with souls stuck in the physical realm. He didn't cleanse houses from hauntings.

You seem to have this blend between your old beliefs and new. You're still open to the idea of hauntings though this is not a concept that your new beliefs support.

And once you're open to it, even the most mundane things have this 'ghoulish' air to them.

I'm in no way discrediting what you claim to be experiencing - and it must be quite convincing considering you express that your husband is also experiencing the same things - and that your cat seems to be negatively affected as well, in time with the phenomena occurring.

But just be aware that the more that you allow it to take hold of your mind and the more you believe in it, the more it will happen. There are some who claim that as complete cynics, they experienced things they never thought could be possible. But the majority of people who pay it no mind never experience these sorts of things at all.

We need to remember that reality is just a frequency. Everything is vibrating at a certain frequency to create the reality we see. Therefore, there are frequencies and 'things' that we are completely unaware of and unable to see. Other 'dimensions', if you like. Sometimes, the two might have the ability to blend and create disturbances that are unexplainable.

Demons/bad spirits/entities are common throughout the history of human beliefs and religions. They attempt to explain the unexplainable.

It's because you hold a certain belief that demons are real to you - therefore, they're a 'creation' of Christianity. They're only real to Christian believers. Other belief systems have different names for them and different understandings. There seems to be some form of common phenomenon here but we have to be logical in admitting that none of us actually know what's going on - we just attempt to explain it using our personal beliefs.

• Thanks 1

I imagine you never went to the doctor?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I imagine you never went to the doctor?

I tried but couldn't get in until 2 weeks after, (there is a post explaining that earlier.)

8 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

It's not about the 'power' to create demons - it's the way Christians explain negative experiences as 'spiritual attacks' and attribute unexplained phenomena to 'demons'.

That said, most of us haven't and never will experience what you're claiming to be experiencing, and what others have claimed to have experienced either.

With all due respect, I believe that the mind has an incredible ability to manifest through thought and belief. This is how I believe prayer 'works' - because there is enough intention and focus and energy being directed into one thing by many people and 'miracles' end up manifesting as a result.

In the same way, you seem to be open to believing in the supernatural. You keep referring to the graveyard behind your house as if it has something to do with the phenomena you're experiencing in your home. However, nothing in the bible suggests that a person's soul lingers in the world after death. Jesus cast out demons - not bad human spirits. He didn't interact with souls stuck in the physical realm. He didn't cleanse houses from hauntings.

You seem to have this blend between your old beliefs and new. You're still open to the idea of hauntings though this is not a concept that your new beliefs support.

And once you're open to it, even the most mundane things have this 'ghoulish' air to them.

I'm in no way discrediting what you claim to be experiencing - and it must be quite convincing considering you express that your husband is also experiencing the same things - and that your cat seems to be negatively affected as well, in time with the phenomena occurring.

But just be aware that the more that you allow it to take hold of your mind and the more you believe in it, the more it will happen. There are some who claim that as complete cynics, they experienced things they never thought could be possible. But the majority of people who pay it no mind never experience these sorts of things at all.

We need to remember that reality is just a frequency. Everything is vibrating at a certain frequency to create the reality we see. Therefore, there are frequencies and 'things' that we are completely unaware of and unable to see. Other 'dimensions', if you like. Sometimes, the two might have the ability to blend and create disturbances that are unexplainable.

Demons/bad spirits/entities are common throughout the history of human beliefs and religions. They attempt to explain the unexplainable.

It's because you hold a certain belief that demons are real to you - therefore, they're a 'creation' of Christianity. They're only real to Christian believers. Other belief systems have different names for them and different understandings. There seems to be some form of common phenomenon here but we have to be logical in admitting that none of us actually know what's going on - we just attempt to explain it using our personal beliefs.

This all is very helpful, thank you! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sure the stings arent fleas, black flies, bed bug bites. Do they swell up like stings? Also you live to close to grave yard, you could have many things coming and going as they please. 

Edited by Rollo

Chemicals such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxides from air pollution react with lime stone to make it dissolve. This sometimes creates a hard, black, gypsum crust on the outside, leaving a soft, crumbly stone underneath. Does it smell around the spot. Could be leaky pipe causing sewer gases filtering thru the lime stone. My sister once clogged the upstairs bathroom. Water ran down in to the light fixture in the laundry room. Kind of looks like that picture. Any pipes, or air ducts above the light fixture? I’m just in Toronto and sometimes the humidity gets so bad pipes sweat ( very rarely), and water needs to go somewhere

Edited by Rollo