Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
acdrnx

What does the 'black sun' symbol mean ?

acdrnx

What means the black sun "schwarze Sonne" nazi symbol?
Many interprets go too much in an occult esoteric direction.
It could be mean social too.
Like an inverting of the sun. The social life get inverted and become evil.
The old middle age town with the modern financial system with low protection against bills.
Sepp comes drunk out of the pub make 50000 reichsmark bills and vote then the nsdap as example.
The inverting element is then that in the oldtown is a festival and the people are lucky and he have so much bills and is short before to cut his arms and has no food and then he look above and this is not the normal sun is the black sun.

Farmer77
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Looks like a bastardization of the wheel of dharma.  Which fits along with the stolen swastika I suppose.

• Thanks 2

Piney
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Looks like a bastardization of the wheel of dharma.  Which fits along with the stolen swastika I suppose.

The swastika is one of the oldest PIE symbols. The PIE peoples used it everywhere. It might even date to the Central Asian hunter-gatherers. 

• Thanks 2

Farmer77
1 minute ago, Piney said:

The swastika is one of the oldest PIE symbols. The PIE peoples used it everywhere. It might even date to the Central Asian hunter-gatherers. 

Forgive me if ive told you this but I have a wheel of dharma tattoo taken from an ancient engraving (sadly I no longer remember the details ) and in the center of the original engraving was a swastika. As a white dude with a shaved head I decided to alter the center piece and not get the swastika. Still p***ed about that.

• Thanks 1

Piney
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Forgive me if ive told you this but I have a wheel of dharma tattoo taken from an ancient engraving (sadly I no longer remember the details ) and in the center of the original engraving was a swastika. As a white dude with a shaved head I decided to alter the center piece and not get the swastika. Still p***ed about that.

We burned or melted down every item with it on it. Saddles, spurs, totem poles, bags, pouches,hawks, knives, branding irons. chaps, boots, vests. My grandpop said he couldn't believe the size of some of the fires

My friend found a stray swastika spur that was missed in "the purge" and it's worth thousands now. 

• Like 1

Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

We burned or melted down every item with it on it. Saddles, spurs, totem poles, bags, pouches,hawks, knives, branding irons. chaps, boots, vests. My grandpop said he couldn't believe the size of some of the fires

My friend found a stray swastika spur that was missed in "the purge" and it's worth thousands now. 

How freaking maddening.  <_<

• Thanks 1

Piney
59 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

How freaking maddening.  <_<

Yup, considering Hindus and Buddhists too it back. 

'Walt' E. Kurtz
4 hours ago, Piney said:

Hitler tilted the swastika to resemble the power of the wheel.

Loggins
6 hours ago, acdrnx said:

The old middle age town with the modern financial system with low protection against bills.
Sepp comes drunk out of the pub make 50000 reichsmark bills and vote then the nsdap as example.
The inverting element is then that in the oldtown is a festival and the people are lucky and he have so much bills and is short before to cut his arms and has no food and then he look above and this is not the normal sun is the black sun.

Nothing to do with cryptozoolgogy

Edited by Loggins

acdrnx

i mean not the swatiska i mean the black sun

BlackSun.svg.png

acdrnx
Posted (edited)

a hugh factor today are the black sun grandparents. they are hided. the age that the money change the generation go in the 60 years. young families suffering and make bills or the young persons die on drugs. This problem is then extrem in countries with health insurance. There is then a "rio brazil" factor. And this is more evil because the old people get only operation that dont makes them real younger. hidden operation but expensiv. the cost are nearly the same like at the beautydoc but they dont get happy and they have hidden aggression against young people. Its inverted. The young people get lesser money at work because the healthinsurance need it. Lower childs. The old people become to bloodhungry vampires. But hidden. All people think then its the fault of the grandson or the drugdealer that there is no success in job because they must use the employees as cheap workers without chance to make a family to survive the health insurance costs.

Edited by acdrnx
  • Confused 1

acdrnx
Posted (edited)

The case of Elise Schneider:

Elise Schneider is a woman in the middle 90s. She has a inconspicuous life in her little apartment room. Bought cheap in the 1990er years this apartment is now more expensiv then a townhouse. The neighbours only register the suppliers. The suppliers for food, cleaning and repair. The rooms are like in museums. But who is Elise Schneider and what she do in the past? She dont know it anymore. The citymajor congratulates her to the birthday and her hugh victims is her daughter and the grandchildrens which can bring her to retirement home. The absurdly high pension, she worked a few years as sekretary, get used for repairing and make her rooms sterile that nobody come on the idea she lose control about her life. From monday till friday she sits in surgeries and get there the products of the pharmaindustry. Every year she has a operation that is more expensiv then the money a student need for his graduation. After her death the health and pension system collapses. There is only one question. How old get Elise Schneider?

Edited by acdrnx
  • Confused 1

acdrnx

He was Punk. He live on the streets. He try to change his Life. The State give him a change With second Education way and After this studying. He was over 30 it was Hard work. He worked 8 Hour as Cook but he got Good Results because he is intelligent. But he got weaker Every year. The state is Pink he dont protect and help him really. Now he lose and work in a Kindergarten. He is the „keinohrhase“.

RabidMongoose
On 12/13/2019 at 1:49 AM, acdrnx said:

Its a sun wheel and they symbolise how God gives motion to the universe.

WanderingFool0

In philosophy and in the religions of many cultures, the sun was the symbol for a an eternally self sacrificing being and or force that endlessly gave it's own energy to all beings; plants, animals, etc., equally and without demanding or accepting any payment.

The black sun as a philosophical and spiritual symbol is the complete and total inversion of that force. It is the devouring sun that is eternally hungry and endlessly consumes everything, giving nothing in return.

In the Egyptian system it was seen as the devouring sun of the desert that instead of giving life to animals and plants withered and killed them. In the Hindu system it is the face of Shiva that devours all things eventually at the end of the age. It is the left hand of God and the force of destruction or anti- creation.

Many followers of the left hand paths through the ages have sought to placate and use that force by feeding it. The problem with doing so, is that the hunger of the black sun grows in proportion to it's power and it's power grows in proportion to what life it has consumed. It is an ever growing cycle that can never really be placated.. If one were to feed it the entire universe; than and only then would it be satiated. For most of the followers the need for sacrifices continue to grow, while the force itself becomes to powerful to fully control. Eventually the sacrifices are not enough and often the followers are then devoured. Once they are the cycle of sacrifice they have generated begins to dissipate.

Hitler and the Third Reich were followers of and attempted to control that force. There was a ritual of all of the Nazi flags that were to go into battle that they first had to touch the main flag to be blessed so to speak and then in an occult fashion all those flags going into battle would absorb the death around them and feed it back to the main flag and the power pool of the Black Sun.

When one looks at the symbol of the Black Sun in such a manner, it does make clear some of the odd things Hitler said during the war. For example he was reported at some points to have been very angry that their were not enough soldiers dying and not just on the enemies side. From a nationalistic or human perspective that makes no sense, but if all the deaths in the battle fields and in the concentration camps were really sacrifices to feed the ever growing hunger of the force of the Black Sun, then it makes some sense.

I also do find it interesting that, even though the symbol of the black sun existed long before modern physics, the same concept can be seen with the suns that become black holes. Black holes like the symbol of the Black Sun are every growing and devouring inverted suns.

Edited by WanderingFool0
typos