Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silva method

TrumanB

17 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Well, this started with the Silva Method... is there any evidence that these countries (or your country) has such a program?  

I realize that my googling is somewhat limited to my own English language, but if you have reliable pages in other languages, link them and we can explore them with Google Translate.  I'm not saying blogs or message boards but more reliable things like Wikipedia or newspaper articles.

If such programs exists they will certainly keep it secret so there may no be any reliable pages.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What's the point of having psychic spies when we carry around surveillance equipment in our pockets (cellphones).

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Thanks but we don't know anything about other governments' projects. What about Chinese, Russian, French etc?

There is no Chinese program, the Russian program was later used as a "false flag" to get the Americans to waste money.

And like @XenoFish  A Echelon-Tempest satellite can use use your cellphone to listen anywhere and both the Chinese and Russians had the tech for over 20 years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Piney said:

There is no Chinese program, the Russian program was later used as a "false flag" to get the Americans to waste money.

That's the information that you have. I have different one, about Russian institutes that study these things. But since we can't know for sure there is no point to discuss about it anymore.

I have heard of the Silva Learning Method.  There is still a facility for that in the city I live in, I never heard of it in relation to "getting what you want".  It is for people who have learning difficulties they need to overcome (like children in school) and nothing else.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TrumanB said:

If such programs exists they will certainly keep it secret so there may no be any reliable pages.

So you don't actually KNOW if any governments have these programs... you just 'FEEL' that they might?

That doesn't make sense.  If they exist and they're effective, then all the big governments (like Britain and Canada, etc) will have these departments.  And people who left the program or who were unsuccessful would certainly be talking about it, so that there would be evidence of these departments.

If you have some sort of evidence (in any language) that governments still have these programs, please give us a link to look at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have heard of the Silva Learning Method.  There is still a facility for that in the city I live in, I never heard of it in relation to "getting what you want".  It is for people who have learning difficulties they need to overcome (like children in school) and nothing else.

I hardly believe that Silva method is for that. Mayve they have a special sub-program called Silva Learning Method but that's different from what I've been through.

2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I hardly believe that Silva method is for that. Mayve they have a special sub-program called Silva Learning Method but that's different from what I've been through.

I suspect that what you went through is a permutaion of the orignial.  The Silva Learning Method has been around since the 70's.

Well, I looked it up.  the name has an N after it  The Sylvan Learning system.  Maybe based on what Sliva's original goal was it broke into two groups.

https://www.sylvanlearning.com/ 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

The first question that arises is my mind is if Sylvian and Silva are the same thing. If it's from the same source why isn't it called 'Silvian? I don' think so. Is there a mention of Jose Silva on that web site? Anyhow, I don't care about that.

Edited by TrumanB

2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

The first question that arises is my mind is if Sylvian and Silva are the same thing. If it's from the same source why isn't it called 'Silvian? I don' think so. Is there a mention of Jose Silva on that web site? Anyhow, I don't care about that.

Probably not, and I realize now the spelling is different using y instead of i.  All these years I thought it was the same thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I suspect that what you went through is a permutaion of the orignial.  The Silva Learning Method has been around since the 70's.

Well, I looked it up.  the name has an N after it  The Sylvan Learning system.  Maybe based on what Sliva's original goal was it broke into two groups.

https://www.sylvanlearning.com/ 

The Sylvan Learning system never had a connection with him, nor believes the woocrap he pushed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvan_Learning

• Like 2

The IIH

If you want a better method of developing thought control the initiation into hermetics will do the job. I promise no superpowers, just greater awareness. The trick to working through this system is the integrate it with day to day life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I heard about this book. It's one of the most famous works in hermeticism.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 12:31 AM, Kenemet said:

If it works so well, why did intelligence agencies all over the world drop their psychic spy training in the 1970's? 

No, they did not drop the training, they only changed the name of the program because it was 'outed'. The security agencies still use Remote Viewing now 25-30 years+ after it was first started.

Russell Targ (book=>Limitless Mind)and Hal Puthoff studied Ingo Swann at the Stanford Research Instsitute and Ingo developed a protocol for the military to use in their RV program. Targ and Puthoff are the scientists who have done a lot of work on this and on psi testing. In their opinion there definitely is proof  the consciousness has an effect on local and nonlocal spacetime.

If you believe some of the woo literature, we are multidimensional beings using physical bodies to experience what it is like to exist in this dense matter reality. Psychic abilities are nothing more than realising our consciousness can manipulate our environment. There are many people teaching Remote Viewing, so I suggest anyone who wants to see stuff study that, and know it is a proven military scientific method to develop RV skills.

• Thanks 1