Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Repeating dreams

Pink sand

What about repeating dreams.. 

I got al least 3 dreams that comes back many times. Those dreams are very special. 

One favorite is this one. 

I start walk on a road, no cars just houses. I continue walking until this road stops, there is another street, and I always stop there to decide if I go left or right. At the left side, the town is crowdy, and at the right side there are less people. Something is telling me to turn to the right side and I always do. 

Then I cross the street, there are almost no more cars driving and there is a almost empty street with houses together, I mean no space between them. 

Then I stop in front of a door. I put my hand on the opener an that is the moment when the incredible feeling is going into me... I go in to this house, there is a big room, and a lot of people there. All those people are so happy, I don't know anybody there and I don't speak with anyone, but I can clearly feel and see That those people are very very happy. 

I see a stairway at the other side of these big room. I go upstairs, and at the end of this stairway, there is a very strong light, like a fog but very light. I go into this light and the feeling that comes into me, by my middle stomach, is too incredible, there are no words to describe this feeling! It's like something much stronger than love. The feeling is the most incredible that I have experienced.  I stay there for a while and the feeling get stronger and stronger, and suddenly I decide to turn around direction stairway. There my dream ends. 

This dream I have had about 16-20 times, as far as I remember the first time was when I was very young, maybe 12 or something like that. 

This dream is so beautiful, I wish I could dream it every night. 

I got 2 other repeating dream, where this incredible feeling is coming as well. 

It is interesting to come back to same placees. 

I wonder why..... 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Casa Concha said:

Something is telling me to turn to the right side and I always do. 

Turn left next time, thanks for your wounderful dream story!

Edited by The Eternal Flame
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Casa Concha said:

It is interesting to come back to same placees. I wonder why? What about repeating dreams?

Usually recuring dream, but you have a nice experience about it and i get the idea to achieve your experience by the mean of witchcraft with a dream sachet fulled of herbs and crystals!

Edited by The Eternal Flame

34 minutes ago, Casa Concha said:

What about repeating dreams.. 

I got al least 3 dreams that comes back many times. Those dreams are very special. 

One favorite is this one. 

I start walk on a road, no cars just houses. I continue walking until this road stops, there is another street, and I always stop there to decide if I go left or right. At the left side, the town is crowdy, and at the right side there are less people. Something is telling me to turn to the right side and I always do. 

Then I cross the street, there are almost no more cars driving and there is a almost empty street with houses together, I mean no space between them. 

Then I stop in front of a door. I put my hand on the opener an that is the moment when the incredible feeling is going into me... I go in to this house, there is a big room, and a lot of people there. All those people are so happy, I don't know anybody there and I don't speak with anyone, but I can clearly feel and see That those people are very very happy. 

I see a stairway at the other side of these big room. I go upstairs, and at the end of this stairway, there is a very strong light, like a fog but very light. I go into this light and the feeling that comes into me, by my middle stomach, is too incredible, there are no words to describe this feeling! It's like something much stronger than love. The feeling is the most incredible that I have experienced.  I stay there for a while and the feeling get stronger and stronger, and suddenly I decide to turn around direction stairway. There my dream ends. 

This dream I have had about 16-20 times, as far as I remember the first time was when I was very young, maybe 12 or something like that. 

This dream is so beautiful, I wish I could dream it every night. 

I got 2 other repeating dream, where this incredible feeling is coming as well. 

It is interesting to come back to same placees. 

I wonder why..... 

Interesting. We can be fairly confident that houses represent human lives, your dream appears to be a hint that leaving behind the hurly-burly of a busy life, will lead to a more satisfying existence.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:52 AM, The Eternal Flame said:

Turn left next time, thanks for your wounderful dream story!

Thanks, I haven't done that, how smart of you to give me such advice, merci beaucoup!!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Herr are 2 of my other repeating dreams

I am driving, a long way, with my sister.
We have to park the car and start walking. It's a forest and we are walking and walking for hours. it's getting dark, there are no lights in the forest, it's just a small " forest road," very narrow. In the middle of this night of walking, in the dark forest, we see a yellow light, and we know we have arrived. It's a very special feeling to have arrived there.
It's a town or a village, in the forest. We go into this lighting area which is the village, and it's like a place, (une place), of stone, walls and ground are of stone.  People are walking and talking  and there are fountains, no lights but the yellow color of the light is from a few fires. When we walk by on the big place, we can feel that this is the place where we belong. This Ist the most beautiful place and we belong with all other people there. We can feel the extreme happyness from the other people around. We want to stay there forever. The feeling inside is like the feeling I get when I am in the  bright light in my other dream, but here in this "village" there is no fog of light, but the same unbelievable feeling is filling us and there are no words to describe how I feel, it stronger than any  happy feeling or orgasm or whatever. Indescribable, I can't find any words to describe this. 
This dream starts the same, always with my sister, not always same people but it's always in the night and a long way to walk up to this incredible place.
I dream this since I was about 7 years old...
This repeating dream has the incredible feeling.

I am beside a very small harbor. It's in a small town, in the evening but I can see a bit of the sunset.
I know I have to walk up a small road in this little town.
It is a small street, small stones makes the street, no cars. I walk up these street. There are lights, many different colors, from the houses. Something is saying to me, come here, please come, no voice but it's a feeling.
I can feel that I belong to the place there, the doors ot the houses are  opened to me, the atmosphere is full of happiness, stronger bigger than happiness, and it's like this feeling is of pink color but I can't see it. So sweet, just incredible strong, same feeling of strong love like from the light in my other dream.
I go in to one House, there are people there, we understand each other without talking. We belong together as we are there. Very intensive strong love. 

I got some more repeating dreams who are not that often.
But what I want to tell is, my repeating dreams include this unbelievable strong feeling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Pink sand  Welcome to the forum.  Thank you for sharing your dreams.  It seems that you are well loved and the dreams are about that.

• Like 2

Hi,

Those are amazing repeating dreams. I suspect they repeat as much as they do because of the strong energetic feelings you experience with these dreams.

John

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing, those, @Pink sand.

I'm not going to mess with any of them; you just keep right on doing what you're doing.

Stay in touch.

Well dreamt.

• Like 3

Many believe reoccurring dreams deal with unresolved issues. I'm not sure. I lean towards the brain recycling old material. Almost like putting on CD player and skipping to your favorite song. You said dream ends after experience w powerful feeling. Sounds like a meditative state where you'd disregard everything else (dream characters, environment, narrative). Question: where you sleep, are there windows in the your room? Is it generally sunny when u wake in morning? There's a good reason I'm asking.

Edited by Bed of chaos

14 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Many believe reoccurring dreams deal with unresolved issues. I'm not sure. I lean towards the brain recycling old material. Almost like putting on CD player and skipping to your favorite song. You said dream ends after experience w powerful feeling. Sounds like a meditative state where you'd disregard everything else (dream characters, environment, narrative). Question: where you sleep, are there windows in the your room? Is it generally sunny when u wake in morning? There's a good reason I'm asking.

Hi

This feeling is not in the end of the dreams, this FEELING, for example in that dream with the stairway, starts when I go into that house!  After staying around a lot of people there downstairs,  I take the stairway and arriving up there, there is a very bright white light, like a fog.

I go into this fog of bright light, I don't see anything else but this light around me, it embrace me with such a power, such an incredible feeling. I stay there for a while and its getting stronger and stronger, that beautiful feeling. Then I first think I should go further, but I decide to turn around, and there THAT DREAM IS Finished! Every time the same. 

The other 2 dreams does not end when this powerful beautiful feeling comes. 

I have a "double" window, the second is to make it dark, to keep away daylight. It has nothing to do with that, I don't think so anyway. 

Edited by Pink sand

My point was its possible sunlight was entering your room. I've had 2-3 dreams where a powerful warm light flooded everything. When I woke up rays of sunlight (from window) were directly hitting my face. It's not illogical  things like noise/temperature/lights effect our dreams. Anyway it's just a suggestion so good luck.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 2

When I was about 2-4 years old I had sequential dreams involving repeating characters, a bit like a TV show.  For example, my trike was a distinct character with a squeaky voice, and there was a native american girl called Nancy, and my teddy Roovaselt, and this dirty kid called Scott who lived in the wood shed and had twigs in his hair, and there was an ostrich that lived next door called Atskin who lived with a girl called Ginger who wore patched overalls.  This ended about the time I went to grade school.

Edited by Alchopwn

22 hours ago, Pink sand said:

This feeling is not in the end of the dreams, this FEELING, for example in that dream with the stairway, starts when I go into that house!  After staying around a lot of people there downstairs,  I take the stairway and arriving up there, there is a very bright white light, like a fog.

I go into this fog of bright light, I don't see anything else but this light around me, it embrace me with such a power, such an incredible feeling. I stay there for a while and its getting stronger and stronger, that beautiful feeling. Then I first think I should go further, but I decide to turn around, and there THAT DREAM IS Finished! Every time the same. 

From your dream...and because it is recurring...and because it is always the same...and because of the feeling you experience...

I would conclude that you are a very well rounded, intelligent, person with a low degree of stress related issues.  I think the dream indicates that.  A large house, ascending the stairs, the light/fog at the top...all suggest that your potential for positive thought process is virtually unlimited.

The lack of cars and the fact that you are walking down the road suggests to me that your mind set is strong and that you are in no particular hurry to reach any conclusions other than what you have already reached because you are very comfortable with who and what you perceive yourself to be.

I also think the fork in the road where you always choose...the path less traveled...speaks to your individualism in thought and deed.

:)  

• Like 1