Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New movie explores Kecksburg UFO mystery

UM-Bot

Just for completion:

Most investigators believe it was taken to a hangar at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, where one witness claims to have seen what appeared to be a small body on a gurney next to it. The witness told Mr. Gordon that there was an arm hanging down. “It had three digits and lizard-like skin,” Mr. Gordon said he was told

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/science/2015/12/06/50-years-later-the-Kecksburg-Westmoreland-County-UFO-is-identified-probably/stories/201512060146

I believe the Germans had an acorn-shaped craft they were trying out at the end of the war and it would make sense for this one at Kecksburg to be something the US military were trying to get going with the help of the German scientists - possibly the same ones who worked on the German craft. It must have been many years before they managed to back-engineer the alien engine technology and the best the military had before they managed this back-engineering, was the German 'Bell' acorn-shaped craft. I suspect it was this or a more modern version of it.

I think I remember there have been stories about early UFO sightings (not kecksburg) which effected witnesses with radiation poisoning so perhaps the USA was trying out nuclear propulsion too at this time.

I guess that the military want to clean up as fast as possible not only if it is a real alien craft but also to avoid enemy agents knowing what new technology is being developed. Not all test flights are going to be limited to the safe areas of military bases such as Groom Lake, etc. Once they get one which can go into space they are bound to have failures which do not land where they want.

2 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

I believe the Germans had an acorn-shaped craft they were trying out at the end of the war and it would make sense for this one at Kecksburg to be something the US military were trying to get going with the help of the German scientists - possibly the same ones who worked on the German craft. It must have been many years before they managed to back-engineer the alien engine technology and the best the military had before they managed this back-engineering, was the German 'Bell' acorn-shaped craft. I suspect it was this or a more modern version of it.

I think I remember there have been stories about early UFO sightings (not kecksburg) which effected witnesses with radiation poisoning so perhaps the USA was trying out nuclear propulsion too at this time.

I guess that the military want to clean up as fast as possible not only if it is a real alien craft but also to avoid enemy agents knowing what new technology is being developed. Not all test flights are going to be limited to the safe areas of military bases such as Groom Lake, etc. Once they get one which can go into space they are bound to have failures which do not land where they want.

Nope.  It wasnt German or US or Russian.  Remember the hieroglyphs reported?  Or are you another 'Narrative-u-Like' person?

4 hours ago, Vaz said:

Nope.  It wasnt German or US or Russian.  Remember the hieroglyphs reported?  Or are you another 'Narrative-u-Like' person?

I think you are forgetting that anyone can put any "heiroglyphs" on anything they want.  Maybe there are more possibilities than you want to explore.  You like the narrative of aliens from outer space so you aren't interested in any other possibilities.  Pot, Kettle, both black.  "Or are you another 'Narrative-u-Like'"