Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The number 7 in photos of a fort

Meech

Guess i should start by saying im insanely empathetic and seem to attact our friends from the other side. This horrifies me yet also intrigues me.

I literally Just got back to the US a few hours ago and going through my pics of Fort Charlotte in Nassua, New Providence Bahamas. Clearly I went there for vaca, history and a possible spiritual experience, if i had time between cocktails lol.

For once, while visiting the fort,  i really did Not get the feeling i usually do when there may be a presence. Kinda just felt really lonely and a little sad, but also i was one of two people in the whole place...so theres that lol. 

Going through my pics now and messing with some filters and zooming and there are clearly number 7's everywhere. Wtf is this! What does seven have to do with this place. I cant find anything historical on the google. 

What does it mean? Where should i look? All and any help is very much appreciated! TY!

I can add pics of anyone responses. Never been on a chat of any kind like this.  Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Meech said:

Going through my pics now and messing with some filters and zooming and there are clearly number 7's everywhere.

So, am I correct in guessing you are playing with contrast / gamma / brightness / saturation / sharpening or some combination thereof, on what is almost certainly a compressed (eg jpg) file?  Are you aware that all of those things will introduce false detail?  That jpeg compression introduces a lot of horizontal and vertical lines which may be almost invisible without enhancement, but become very visible using the sort of additive/destructive enhancement techniques I just listed?

It's pretty easy to post an image here - if you need help let me know.  I'd suggest initially you crop a small area and show us first the UN-enhanced jpg, and then your enhancements.

BTW, if you are a serious about image enhancement you should explain what program you used, and exactly what you did (eg what function and how much, eg Contrast, +20%).

If you're even more serious, you'd also tell us why you chose that particular type of enhancement, and show us how it works on other similar imagery.  Oh, and also, don't use jpegs or any other compressed file as your starting point...  :D 

• Thanks 1

Lol hi! And thanks so much for responding. I speak gamma jgep contrast saturation skills about as well as i speak spanish. Thats means I have  literally no idea what your asking me! When i say filters i meant on my phone. But even the original photo shows why i am asking this question. I just didnt notice until i started playing with filters. Also my bf has a pic of me taking the photo i am referring to and there is an orb right next to me. 

It is just odd and really looking for some insight. Would be happy to share the original pic if your still interested  

41 minutes ago, Meech said:

Guess i should start by saying im insanely empathetic and seem to attact our friends from the other side. This horrifies me yet also intrigues me.

I literally Just got back to the US a few hours ago and going through my pics of Fort Charlotte in Nassua, New Providence Bahamas. Clearly I went there for vaca, history and a possible spiritual experience, if i had time between cocktails lol.

For once, while visiting the fort,  i really did Not get the feeling i usually do when there may be a presence. Kinda just felt really lonely and a little sad, but also i was one of two people in the whole place...so theres that lol. 

Going through my pics now and messing with some filters and zooming and there are clearly number 7's everywhere. Wtf is this! What does seven have to do with this place. I cant find anything historical on the google. 

What does it mean? Where should i look? All and any help is very much appreciated! TY!

I can add pics of anyone responses. Never been on a chat of any kind like this.  Thanks again!

When you say you're empathetic, am I right in assuming you think they're magical powers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Meech said:

Lol hi! And thanks so much for responding. I speak gamma jgep contrast saturation skills about as well as i speak spanish. Thats means I have  literally no idea what your asking me! When i say filters i meant on my phone. But even the original photo shows why i am asking this question. I just didnt notice until i started playing with filters. Also my bf has a pic of me taking the photo i am referring to and there is an orb right next to me. 

It is just odd and really looking for some insight. Would be happy to share the original pic if your still interested  

Please post it.  I'm known as a hard-nosed skeptic (could you tell?) :) , and image analysis is a speciality of mine so you may not get a 'positive' response from me, but others will no doubt chime in and you can pick the ones you like :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Meech said:

That's not how it works and empathy comes from compassion. It's not a "magic power". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, Meech said:

Please add the photos, I would really like to see them, it sounds very interesting to me.

Here is some more information on the number 7.

The number 7 has been ascribed to jehovah. But this would be more of a state of being, a dimension, a plateu. Since Satan has reached a state of absoluteness, & is as omnigod {that is to say, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent in all that IS - all powerful, all mighty}, He has surely traversed that high level, now that jehovah wanes, as The Wheel of the Gods turn. Let 7 also be Satan's number also, as representing said complete dominion. If you add 7 & 2, you get 9 {see The Satanic Rituals, "The Unknown Known", p. 219}

According to Aleister Crowley, 7 is "most evil number, whose number is impossible to attack". He states that 9 is "most evil, because of its STABILITY." And 2 as "vide supra", or, "superior life" {source: "777 & Other Qaballistic Writings Of Aleister Crowley" p.43}.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please add the photos, I would really like to see them, it sounds very interesting to me.

Here is some more information on the number 7.

The number 7 has been ascribed to jehovah. But this would be more of a state of being, a dimension, a plateu. Since Satan has reached a state of absoluteness, & is as omnigod {that is to say, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent in all that IS - all powerful, all mighty}, He has surely traversed that high level, now that jehovah wanes, as The Wheel of the Gods turn. Let 7 also be Satan's number also, as representing said complete dominion. If you add 7 & 2, you get 9 {see The Satanic Rituals, "The Unknown Known", p. 219}

According to Aleister Crowley, 7 is "most evil number, whose number is impossible to attack". He states that 9 is "most evil, because of its STABILITY." And 2 as "vide supra", or, "superior life" {source: "777 & Other Qaballistic Writings Of Aleister Crowley" p.43}.

The number 7 had meaning before christianity.

https://mysticalnumbers.com/number-7/

The Pythagoreans called the number 7 “the Septad”.

The seven colors of the rainbow.

Isaac Newton identified the seven colors of the rainbow as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

There are seven days in a week.

There are seven notes to the diatonic scale.

There are seven letters in the Roman numeral system.

Nitrogen (N) has the atomic number 7.

The seventh day of the Chinese New Year is known as “All Men’s Day” or the birthday of everyone!

There are 7 stars in the big dipper.

• Like 1

Ok i don't know how this works.  Responding to piney...no i do not think empathy is magical lol. Respinding to everyone else holy crap 7 has a LOT of different meanings. Lets see if i can share this original photo. Zoom in all over the top. Maybe its just a photo glich, i dunno appreciate all the advice! 

Ok update. Says my pic is too large..how do i fix that to upload?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!  I forgot to say that earlier.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

The number 7 had meaning before christianity.

https://mysticalnumbers.com/number-7/

The Pythagoreans called the number 7 “the Septad”.

The seven colors of the rainbow.

Isaac Newton identified the seven colors of the rainbow as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

There are seven days in a week.

There are seven notes to the diatonic scale.

There are seven letters in the Roman numeral system.

Nitrogen (N) has the atomic number 7.

The seventh day of the Chinese New Year is known as “All Men’s Day” or the birthday of everyone!

There are 7 stars in the big dipper.

I totally agree, but if you read my post it is about paganism, while it mentions Christianity. And there is certainly more posted about the number than either of us has posted.

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I totally agree, but if you read my post it is about paganism, while it mentions Christianity. And there is certainly more posted about the number than either of us has posted.

Right, I just thought a cursory list might be helpful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Meech said:

How do i post a picture when it is too large to upload on this site? 

You can resize them but I’m a complete dunce when it comes to doing that so I upload to a photo hosting site (Imgur) and then post here. 

45 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Oh, I see it now. It looks like motion blur and glare. 

Where the hell did you see the 7? Csnt see anything apart from an actually pretty cool pic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Where the hell did you see the 7? Csnt see anything apart from an actually pretty cool pic.

I thought the comments were entertaining.

28 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

If ya zoom in by the light on the ceiling you’ll see some squiggly lines that look like 7’s.

I don't see any 7's or squiggly lines when I zoom.

18 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't see any 7's or squiggly lines when I zoom.

Here you go (I hope the op doesn’t mind)

OapawEy.png

11 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Here you go (I hope the op doesn’t mind)

OapawEy.png

Looks like it was edited or is some kind of artifact.  Thanks for blowing it up for me.

Lol it definitely was not edited. I couldnt even figure out how to share this much less edit it. Ill blow up more and share the link when i get a sec.