Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Secret US space programs to be declassified ?

Recommended Posts

 
Nnicolette

What a coincidence, i was just talking with someone yesterday about what narrative will come to make this space force appear to be a worthwhile investment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus

I Feel Kennedy said the same thing and well, we know how that wound up.

Its my opinion that weve had a secret space program this whole time, and use nasa as a distraction with tax payers dollars.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

What a coincidence, i was just talking with someone yesterday about what narrative will come to make this space force appear to be a worthwhile investment.

They have become pretty predictable when it comes to begging for cash :)   I'm sure there is legitimate need but they use that technique so often, even when budgets are already large that people begin to ignore their rhetoric.  My favorite "Captain Obvious" quote from the piece:

"but there is much more classified than what needs to be."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

I Feel Kennedy said the same thing and well, we know how that wound up.

Its my opinion that weve had a secret space program this whole time, and use nasa as a distraction with tax payers dollars.

Interesting idea.  How do you define "space program"?  I recall when NASA was putting people on the moon in such an orderly process that TV - which was MUCH more limited then - began refusing to cover anything except liftoff and splash down.  The Congress, always looking for ways to spend money on votes, decided that after we'd beaten the Russians to the moon, why spend such huge amounts to keep doing the "same thing".

I guess it's possible there's a covert program of exploration but it makes more sense that the black budgets would be for DARPA.  The military loves its toys.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, and then said:

Interesting idea.  How do you define "space program"?  I recall when NASA was putting people on the moon in such an orderly process that TV - which was MUCH more limited then - began refusing to cover anything except liftoff and splash down.  The Congress, always looking for ways to spend money on votes, decided that after we'd beaten the Russians to the moon, why spend such huge amounts to keep doing the "same thing".

I guess it's possible there's a covert program of exploration but it makes more sense that the black budgets would be for DARPA.  The military loves its toys.

 

I am pretty certain that the current money being spent by congress is much more than trying to get votes concerning the current space programs. While they are talking about going back to the Moon and Mars those programs are controled by NASA and the current space programs run by the US Airforce are based upon weapons.

I suspect that currently the space race is based upon Weapons Platforms. This has been a goal since President Reagans Star War program. While we all know that  at that time these spaced based weapons were in there infancy. However, today the technology needed exists, in the form of Space Based Railguns and Laser weapons. With this weapon technology a whole new form of warfare has come of age.

In the past the part of this technology that prevented making a reliable weapon was the power source. That is no longer the case, the power source for these weapons has been made small enough to mount on ships. It has been tested on Earth and it is very reliable. Power considerations when deploying them in space also isn't a problem any longer, a Weapons Platform can be very easily be Solar Powered.

The Railgun technology would only be enhanced when firing from space. These weapons fire a non-explosive round that travels  at  7 times the speed of sound and they can accurately hit targets up to 100 miles away on Earth. However, when fired from space the speed would be increased and the distance to target does not have the limitations of a weapon fired on Earth.

Its my guess that they would use a Depleted Unranium warhead that would act like a Sabo Round. Where the kinetic energy would burn through the the thickest hardest material known to destroy bunkers very deep in the ground or under facilities. Surface targets would have no protection from a space based weapon of this type. When these penetrate the target they bounce around destroying everything inside.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/us-to-deploy-game-changing-electromagnetic-railgun-that-fires-at-7-times-the-speed-of-sound-9248244.html

Laser space based technology has also come into being. Currently the US Navy has a Ship with a weaponised laser that can accurately destroy targets at sea. The big problem until these weapons systems were deployed was again the power source. However, this problem has been resolved and no longer stands in the way of being Weaponised. The ship that this weapon system is currently deployed on is the USS Ponce, and it has been used in the Persian Gulf to destroy Drones.

https://www.livescience.com/60029-how-futuristic-laser-weapons-use-telephone-tech.html

This space based weapons platforms have caused the current space race due to the fact that  Russia and China are also attempting to build space based weapon systems. However, it appears that we are ahead of them concerning this technology, at least let's hope so.

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Deleted double post

 

 

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 12/17/2019 at 1:37 AM, AstralHorus said:

I Feel Kennedy said the same thing and well, we know how that wound up.

Its my opinion that weve had a secret space program this whole time, and use nasa as a distraction with tax payers dollars.

You are certainly right we have had a Secret Space Program this whole time. I also think that NASA could have been used as a distraction. These programs were started in the 1980s under the Regan administration, in there infancy they called it the Star Wars program. Now however these programs are run by the US Airforce, and they are designed to build space based weapons systems.

See post 6 where I outline these weapons systems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllPossible
On 12/16/2019 at 11:37 AM, AstralHorus said:

I Feel Kennedy said the same thing and well, we know how that wound up.

Its my opinion that weve had a secret space program this whole time, and use nasa as a distraction with tax payers dollars.

A documentary on Netflix called Unacknowledged is interesting. Although some seems far fetched its stilk informative

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 12/16/2019 at 4:20 PM, Manwon Lender said:

This space based weapons platforms have caused the current space race due to the fact that  Russia and China are also attempting to build space based weapon systems

I seem to recall that China has already tested anti-satellite weapons and been successful.  We may have that capability and the Pentagon just doesn't announce it.  I've also read about using hardened projectiles to strike targets on the ground with only kinetic energy.  I'd love to see the numbers on how much of the material would survive re-entry.  I guess something like DU or Titanium and an ablative covering like the returning NASA moon capsules had would do the trick.  

One thing is certain today.  Whoever controls information early in an attack will probably win.  That is, unless nukes were used :(  Blinding the enemy by taking away their satellite data would be a first step to launching anything else against them, I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, and then said:

I seem to recall that China has already tested anti-satellite weapons and been successful.  We may have that capability and the Pentagon just doesn't announce it.  I've also read about using hardened projectiles to strike targets on the ground with only kinetic energy.  I'd love to see the numbers on how much of the material would survive re-entry.  I guess something like DU or Titanium and an ablative covering like the returning NASA moon capsules had would do the trick.  

One thing is certain today.  Whoever controls information early in an attack will probably win.  That is, unless nukes were used :(  Blinding the enemy by taking away their satellite data would be a first step to launching anything else against them, I guess.

The amount of mass loss due to re-entry is all determined by drag coefficient. There would be little of that when a pointed cylindrical rod is fired from space. The melting point of Depleted Uranium is 1132 C so I don't see much loss of mass before impact is made. It is one of the strongest materials made and that is why it's use would be perfect for a Railguns projectile. 

You will not find much data on space based weapons, however, they do exist and they go beyond the publics wildest dreams.

Take care.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside

I would be so disappointed if they didn't have an active secret space program. Am i the only one who see's the only real path of human advancement in space colonization? I hope we are already on the moon, but we are most likely not. Honestly how are they going to fix the inevitable future of 100 people per square foot and soylent green getting passed around like its a kitkat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AstralHorus
On 12/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, and then said:

Interesting idea.  How do you define "space program"?  I recall when NASA was putting people on the moon in such an orderly process that TV - which was MUCH more limited then - began refusing to cover anything except liftoff and splash down.  The Congress, always looking for ways to spend money on votes, decided that after we'd beaten the Russians to the moon, why spend such huge amounts to keep doing the "same thing".

I guess it's possible there's a covert program of exploration but it makes more sense that the black budgets would be for DARPA.  The military loves its toys.

Ya sorry that’s what I mean. Some weird military science organization has the means to explore our solar system. I have no proof other than my opinion, declassified space craft, and that we’re normally 50 years on the back end of what’s shown.  but neither do christians for Jesus being the son of Christ or being white.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.