Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Blue Book ended 50 years ago today

UM-Bot

It's interesting to think about UFO alien technology but Im skeptical of it. As humans we're very smart but we have alot to learn. Michio Kaku has some great books & podcasts about Alien technology & how their knowledge would compare to ours. If alien civilizations had a 10,000 year head start in the tech age on us then it would be like putting a camera in the jungle like Nat Geo does & watching what goes on from a distance. 

Edited by AllPossible

Unless we humans are a scientific experiment, and abductions are just like pulling a few specimens and doing a few experiments on them. What is wrong with that idea?

OK, so there might be a few different kinds of alien scientist who want to do experiments using the existing data. I can see how, after a few thousand/million years evolution, we might want to start our own "ant colony" and watch them grow and see what they do. I can also see how it would be interesting and educational to try out different things, different genetic experiments too.

We humans are so arrogant, we think we are the only species in the universe and we think we are top of the food chain. haha

21 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Unless we humans are a scientific experiment, and abductions are just like pulling a few specimens and doing a few experiments on them. What is wrong with that idea?

OK, so there might be a few different kinds of alien scientist who want to do experiments using the existing data. I can see how, after a few thousand/million years evolution, we might want to start our own "ant colony" and watch them grow and see what they do. I can also see how it would be interesting and educational to try out different things, different genetic experiments too.

We humans are so arrogant, we think we are the only species in the universe and we think we are top of the food chain. haha

If anything is real, our one true reality, I think it would be closer to this one more than any. Why else do legends tell of the gods giving us science, shelter, writing, food, civilization. As far as abductions go, and cattle mutilation, that would all be considered for science, being that's the way it's all happened, or has been portrayed. One has to ask if all of this is true? Who is running this operation, and what exactly are they building/discovering/manipulating? It's said that we are referred to as "containers" outside of earth, and if so, what do we contain? While I live in a grey reality, where I believe anything could be possible, it would be a scary truth to know that for sure. Who knows? It doesn't matter to me that some people will disagree, that's ok. it's not my job to change the thoughts of others. 

1 hour ago, mxcx said:

It's said that we are referred to as "containers" outside of earth, and if so, what do we contain?

In Russell Targ's Limitless Mind book, he documents many experiments done at SRI Stanford Research Institute by himself and Hal Puthoff over 25 years+ and other places more recently,  which prove that the concept of time and space we have in standard physics is outdated. Their experiments show repeatably that consciousness can affect matter and can transcend time and space. Our reality is not what we think it is. He worked with Ingo Swann and others on Remote Viewing projects for the military and 3-letter agencies and together they discovered there was some kind of universal repository of knowledge like a 'collective consciousness'. 

This might be what our bodies contain, a consciousness which is using our body as a physical vehicle in a physical world.