Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams are Meaningful

ParanormalKris

I Feel that it Was at A Air Port or something like that. I got off the Elevator. With me Black Bag. I set it in a coiner Next to the Elevator. Then I these Two Guys that I really trusted to watch them for me, and they told me that they would. So when I came up, someone took my Bag. I look every where for it with no Luck. Then I woke up.
        Now I get what this Dream Means, but if someone Else has any more Ideas about it, I love to Hear them. The Two Guys, that I really Trusted, was an really Good Friend of Mine. And the Part where, They agree to watch my Bag for me but didn’t. Is when She and I Made A Agreement to always be there for One another but She Broke it. My Bag is my Complex that I have to Deal with Now. By Looking all around for my Bag. Is Making me look for A Fix. I really Thought that I was over this but I am not.  

• Like 3

I think it means stay in school.

• Haha 1

I think you are interpreting it similar to the way I would.  People you trust are untrustworthy, not really your friends.  You lost something and won't get it back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ParanormalKris said:

I Feel that it Was at A Air Port or something like that. I got off the Elevator. With me Black Bag. I set it in a coiner Next to the Elevator. Then I these Two Guys that I really trusted to watch them for me, and they told me that they would. So when I came up, someone took my Bag. I look every where for it with no Luck. Then I woke up.
        Now I get what this Dream Means, but if someone Else has any more Ideas about it, I love to Hear them. The Two Guys, that I really Trusted, was an really Good Friend of Mine. And the Part where, They agree to watch my Bag for me but didn’t. Is when She and I Made A Agreement to always be there for One another but She Broke it. My Bag is my Complex that I have to Deal with Now. By Looking all around for my Bag. Is Making me look for A Fix. I really Thought that I was over this but I am not.  

Dreams are always about us. Good interprtation!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Yes good job. When ever someone asks me about a dream, I can give some advice and women archetypical information, but then I ask them to write down their own interpretation as if they were writing it for someone else's dream. They always do such a good job. 

I do think that some dreams are something completely different though, but that is another subject. 

• Like 1

What's the saying..the simplest explanation is usually correct. I'm somewhat hesitant that applies to dreams. Perhaps ur dream deals w trust or insecurities (maybe closure). However in dreams our perception of everything is vague. Do you often travel or frequent airports? I think most dreams begin with some intent/goal (plane/destination?) but our intentions (or dream narrative) can easily fall apart. Supposedly we don't make logical decisions (in dreams) cause our memory is constantly shutting down. Therefore we easily lose/forget things (like ur bag). Anyway I'd simply make it whatever you want it to be. Good luck w interpretation.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, freetoroam said:

I think it means stay in school.

I'm Done with school, Have been for about 25 Years.

Dreams being highly metaphorical in nature, rather than strictly literal, I can't escape the conclusion that "baggage", meaning unresolved psychological matters, is a large part of the meaning here. It could be that finding that a certain someone important to you, ultimately proved themselves unreliable, can free you from the "baggage" you carry as a result of that relationship.

Edited by Habitat