Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Impeachment vote tonight

Debra F. II

That was the starting argument tonight, a statement close to "president Trump doesnt stand up to Russia" ...

Well why does he have to?

I'd rather be friends than enemies. And Nancy's weird! She does this weird thing with her mouth and finger that I've seen often lately that I'm not real sure about, I think somethings off there or maybe she was she drunk idk seems weird to me, lol does she drink? 

• Like 4

It passed on a party line with 3 D's refusing to vote to Impeach.  It's been a foregone conclusion for quite awhile.  Not a chance it will be taken seriously or Trump be removed by the Senate.  They basically are having themselves an orgy of hate.  The hangover is going to be a monster :w00t:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

That was the starting argument tonight, a statement close to "president Trump doesnt stand up to Russia" ...

Well why does he have to?

I'd rather be friends than enemies. And Nancy's weird! She does this weird thing with her mouth and finger that I've seen often lately that I'm not real sure about, I think somethings off there or maybe she was she drunk idk seems weird to me, lol does she drink? 

That's what I've always thought. Why not try to be friends with those who will let you?  

Have you seen the liquor lists for her flights around the world?  She has a reputation as a hard drinker but her staff denies that she drinks at all.  I'd trust my own eyes and instincts over her staff.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Debra F. II said:

"president Trump doesnt stand up to Russia" ...     Well why does he have to?

Because they have been and are currently aggressively working to destabilize our society.  That isnt a democrat talking point its a bipartisan agreed upon fact https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

It is literally his job to stand up to those attacking the country.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Because they have been and are currently aggressively working to destabilize our society.  That isnt a democrat talking point its a bipartisan agreed upon fact https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

It is literally his job to stand up to those attacking the country.

I dont see anything Russia has done as being an attack to our country, threatening our lives, an attack is bombing us and if they wanted to they already would have!

If our guard was down because our computer techs are slacking shame on us for not doing a better job!

Maybe I've missed something.... ???Maybe it was a way to get our attention they needed and have been wanting to but really haven't been given the opportunity to and holding grudges only hold us back.

I think the things they have done, that I've heard about have just been ways to force us to interact with them, wwii is done and over! It's time to move on to bigger and better times & relationships, in my opinion...

Edited by Debra F. II
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

I dont see anything Russia has done as being an attack to our country, threatening our lives, an attack is bombing us and if they wanted to they already would have!

If our guard was down because our computer techs are slacking shame on us for not doing a better job!

Maybe I've missed something.... ???Maybe it was a way to get our attention they needed and have been wanting to but really haven't been given the opportunity to and holding grudges only hold us back.

I think the things they have done, that I've heard about have just been ways to force us to interact with them, wwii is done and over! It's time to move on to bigger and better times & relationships, in my opinion...

Wow ....I ...um.....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

That's what I've always thought. Why not try to be friends with those who will let you?  

Have you seen the liquor lists for her flights around the world?  She has a reputation as a hard drinker but her staff denies that she drinks at all.  I'd trust my own eyes and instincts over her staff.

& no I haven't seen that list but I would like to! 

I'm not sure why she hasn't retired yet, I think she's slipping a bit or should I say sipping a bit (too much) lol - I wonder if she thinks, she could be the 1st female president and if that's why she's still were she's at. I think she's making a fool out of herself and her party.

Why not impeach her? It seems pretty easy now days to impeach someone and I'm sure if someone did enough digging they'll find things in her closet that are grounds for it. Not to mention just some of the crazy things she's said... also Hilary has done way worse over the years if you add it all up, than Trump has but no one says anything about the f ups she's done and still doing! Mr. Clinton as well -nop he wasn't impeached but should have been - in my eyes they both are a bit of an embarrassment & I can handle Trumps mouth a lot easier than those two.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Debra F. II said:

Why not impeach her?

Sigggghhhh because you literally cannot impeach a congressperson.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow ....I ...um.....

Shoot! I hope I didnt break a rule! 

; ) i might get booted even if others have done worse : )

• Like 1

Just now, Debra F. II said:

Shoot! I hope I didnt break a rule! 

; ) i might get booted even if others have done worse : )

No your answer was just so detached from reality that I didnt and dont have the energy to dive into explaining why.

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I know!! Right!! lol but maybe they need to change that! 

• Like 1

They interfered with our election by hacking the DNC and exposing a lot of Democrats emails (According to Fusion GPS) and all of our Intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was behind the hacking (based on the information provided by Fusion GPS)

Too bad we cannot let the FBI look at the server that was hacked because the DNC destroyed it. In fact the FBI never got a chance to look at the server. But that's OK. Fusion GPS was able to track IP numbers straight to the Kremlin (According to Hillary Clinton)

I sure am glad Russia is so inept they don't even use the greatest technology available to hide their true IP address. I mean all they have to do is Google "VPN" and use hacking programs even the newest of hackers use to hide their IP. Those silly Russians.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

Too bad we cannot let the FBI look at the server that was hacked because the DNC destroyed it. In fact the FBI never got a chance to look at the server. But that's OK. Fusion GPS was able to track IP numbers straight to the Kremlin (According to Hillary Clinton)

Trump's Stupid ‘Where Is the DNC Server?’ Conspiracy Theory, Explained

The long answer is that there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

“To really investigate a high profile intrusion like the DNC hack, you have to look beyond the victim network,” Rid said. “You have to look at the infrastructure—the command and control sites that were used to get in that are not going to be on any server ... looking at one server is just one isolated piece of infrastructure.”

"For decades, it has been industry-standard forensic and digital evidence handling practice to conduct analysis on forensic images instead of original evidence"

Even so, what CrowdStrike gave the FBI is likely better than if it had seized and analyzed a physical box.

“To keep it simple, let’s say there’s only one server. CrowdStrike goes in, makes a complete image including a memory dump of everything that was in the memory of the server at the time, including traffic and connections at the time,” Rid said. “You have that image from the machine live in the network including its memory content, versus a server that someone physically carries into the FBI headquarters. It’s unplugged, so there’s no memory content because it’s powered down. That physical piece of hardware is less valuable for an investigation than the onsite image and data extraction from a machine that is up and running. The idea a physical server would add any value doesn’t make any sense.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

They interfered with our election by hacking the DNC and exposing a lot of Democrats emails (According to Fusion GPS) and all of our Intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was behind the hacking (based on the information provided by Fusion GPS)

I sure am glad Russia is so inept they don't even use the greatest technology available to hide their true IP address. I mean all they have to do is Google "VPN" and use hacking programs even the newest of hackers use to hide their IP. Those silly Russians.

YES! See you get it, somethings not right there either! They are NOT that stupid and there technology is just fine theyre not a poor 3rd world country and I have a hard time believing any of Hilary's claims and findings, and have for a long time! That poor women having to be reminded constantly and world wide humiliated over her jerk, butt husband not being able to keep his pants on, tells you something about both of them.

Yeah she'd stand up and fight for us lol she cant even stick up for herself. I probably would have had more respect for her if she had divorced him. I dont know how she can sleep at night... And I wonder if she's watched the new show that's on lately of Monica being proud of herself - wow we've really lost it, AGAIN! Another embarrassment to our country but I'm still free well as far as I know... 

Across the pond most of us all find Trump a very funny and entertaining President.

With the Democrats impeaching him then there is now new material for him to antagonise them with. I suggest that once the Senate has thrown it out he starts referring to himself as King and even starts wearing the robes to go with it.

The more entertaining he becomes, the more he appeals to the popular vote, the more corrupt the Democrats get, then the greater his chances of re-election.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Actually, I believe you can impeach any politician or judge but it basically has a different name for some (like Congresspeople). The end result is the same though.

11 hours ago, Debra F. II said:

I saw her on a talk show and I thought something similar. Then I saw that she was 79 years old and had a shocked Pikachu face. She's almost 80 years old and, other than a few things like you mention, she looks absolutely incredible for her age.

Regarding Russia, they hacked the DNC, tried to start race wars in certain parts of the U.S. and are interfering in your democracy at an unprecedented scale. While they continue to do so there can be no question that they are enemies of your entire country. You don't try to be friends with someone who is currently punching you in the face.

Also, I think there is a very high chance that they are blackmailing the RNC. They successfully hacked both the DNC and RNC but only information from the DNC was released and Republicans supporting Trump and Russia after all of this just makes zero sense. There's definitely a part of the puzzle missing and I personally think blackmail makes the most sense.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

You might want to read the Special Counsel's report on this instead of parroting Russian conspiracy theories. There is zero doubt within your entire government and the tech industry that Russia hacked the DNC (and RNC). When you try to deny this all it does is make you look like a tin-foil hat wearing, conspiracy theorist numpty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You might want to read the Special Counsel's report on this instead of parroting Russian conspiracy theories. There is zero doubt within your entire government and the tech industry that Russia hacked the DNC (and RNC). When you try to deny this all it does is make you look like a tin-foil hat wearing, conspiracy theorist numpty.

lol maybe we'd like to think and hope thar we have a better relationship with Russia than we really do. Idk

Even if I were to read it, I'm not sure I'd believe it, i dont know what to believe anymore when it comes to politics, I do know that some of the stuff that they say has gone on, hasn't been true this stands for in the past and current. I also know that theres times I'm embarrassed by these adults and their behaviors.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

Even if I were to read it, I'm not sure I'd believe it, i dont know what to believe anymore when it comes to politics

Then this is a problem you should work on rectifying. You need to work on your critical thinking and analysis skills and judge information for yourself. Saying that you won't believe anything before you've even seen the evidence is not an argument. In fact, it's the opposite. And it's not a coincidence that it is now the entire ethos of the Republican Party: 'believe nothing you see or hear in MSM unless we say it's true'.

Some things aren't opinion, they are objective facts. The Special Counsel's report has lots of facts, especially regarding how Russia interfered with the most important part of your republic: your elections.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Actually, I believe you can impeach any politician or judge but it basically has a different name for some (like Congresspeople). The end result is the same though.

I saw her on a talk show and I thought something similar. Then I saw that she was 79 years old and had a shocked Pikachu face. She's almost 80 years old and, other than a few things like you mention, she looks absolutely incredible for her age.

Regarding Russia, they hacked the DNC, tried to start race wars in certain parts of the U.S. and are interfering in your democracy at an unprecedented scale. While they continue to do so there can be no question that they are enemies of your entire country. You don't try to be friends with someone who is currently punching you in the face.

Also, I think there is a very high chance that they are blackmailing the RNC. They successfully hacked both the DNC and RNC but only information from the DNC was released and Republicans supporting Trump and Russia after all of this just makes zero sense. There's definitely a part of the puzzle missing and I personally think blackmail makes the most sense.

Thats very possible! 

& thank you for that, I dont think they call it being fired or laid off either but I'm sure something is in place similar to impeachment. If they don't force her out, she'll be vited out. In the long run and after math of it all, i think she's doing a good job of cutting her own throat.

Also I'm not sure about the i.p. address thing and all that but every country has hackers, we do too. And if and when things go on like this, It doesn't necessarily mean that their government was behind it. They say they have the proof and all but I don't think we've been Fully informed of the situation. We only see and hear what they want us to. Not that I'm sticking up for bad Russian government officials if that really had gone on the way they say it did, I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt because once again I dont feel we were fully informed there. 

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No your answer was just so detached from reality that I didnt and dont have the energy to dive into explaining why.

: ( 

Just keeping my humor side alive ; )

Edited by Debra F. II

10 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

They say they have the proof and all but I don't think we've been Fully informed of the situation.

We have. Here is an article from one of the most respected tech websites out there that lays it all out:

https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/18/mueller-clinton-arizona-hack/

You should read its summary of what happened if you don't want to read the dense Mueller Report. 

10 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

We only see and hear what they want us to. Not that I'm sticking up for bad Russian government officials if that really had gone on the way they say it did, I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt because once again I dont feel we were fully informed there. 

We are being fully informed. Having a distrustful mindset isn't a bad thing, but when you refuse to believe anything all, it will only lead you to is a life of (ironically enough) believing ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Here is another article from another highly respected tech magazine that lays out how we know that Russia hacked the DNC:

Hunting the DNC hackers: how Crowdstrike found proof Russia hacked the Democrats

Dmitri Alperovitch tracks down 15,000 hacks a year – which is why the Democratic National Committee asked him to investigate its email breach

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/dnc-hack-proof-russia-democrats

The information is out there, you just have to read it. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah cause Wikileaks always offers 50,000 dollar rewards for info of the murder of people who don’t provide them with info. 

I mean so what if Seth Rich had access to those same emails? What possible motivation would a disgruntled Sanders supporter have to give Wikileaks those emails?

So what if they won’t release any info on his death, including video footage from police who found him alive at the scene? 

So what if the “robbers” didn’t actually rob him at all? 

But that’s all just crazy talk. 

• Like 1