Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

He came in the night

UM-Bot

Sounds like they made a reasonable speculation: We both speculated that maybe this man recently died and had some unfinished business and was looking for a suitable host.

Papameter  67% Paranormal   33% Hoax/Natural

Why would a dead man go into a living woman. Not being sexist. But if true going into someone to be a host, to me is malevolent.

Then it would rather go into a male rather than a female, because on averagely, male are bulkier, harder and stronger for evil going activities.

If the dead man was benevolent, then why make people suffer by becoming a host. 

I understand the feeling of "somebody" being in the room. It's enough to scare me if I'm alone, but I have to ask, how do you tell the difference between a male presence and a female presence if you don't see anything nor words are spoken? Not trying to be smart, I just don't understand.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, jowasmus said:

I understand the feeling of "somebody" being in the room. It's enough to scare me if I'm alone, but I have to ask, how do you tell the difference between a male presence and a female presence if you don't see anything nor words are spoken? Not trying to be smart, I just don't understand.

Masculinity and femininity, you know how you feel inside, when you're in a room full of women vs the feeling you get when you're in a room full of men. Is my guess and feeling on it.

Things have happened in our home and I could distinctly tell if it were male other times female, other times wtf! lol and other times, I'd be like... hmm was that a male entity or female but i dont ponder on it for long, the thoughts quickly leave and I'm off on to whatever it was I was doing at the time. 

After reading this my thoughts were... hearing and seeing are more powerful then feeling... but none the less feelings do count... other time they do NOT I can freak myself out easily just by thought and then have to tell myself to stop otherwise I'd be frozen with fear by my own thoughts and nothing more. 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 2:00 PM, Debra F. II said:

Masculinity and femininity, you know how you feel inside, when you're in a room full of women vs the feeling you get when you're in a room full of men. Is my guess and feeling on it.

Things have happened in our home and I could distinctly tell if it were male other times female, other times wtf! lol and other times, I'd be like... hmm was that a male entity or female but i dont ponder on it for long, the thoughts quickly leave and I'm off on to whatever it was I was doing at the time. 

After reading this my thoughts were... hearing and seeing are more powerful then feeling... but none the less feelings do count... other time they do NOT I can freak myself out easily just by thought and then have to tell myself to stop otherwise I'd be frozen with fear by my own thoughts and nothing more. 

The way I feel when in a room full of men or women is still based on sight. I'm going to have to try that out later when somebody walks into the room with me & I don't see them, it's a 2/3rds chance of being my son or my wife or daughter. Just never thought about that before.

As for feelings, I'm the guy that opens the door and looks out when I hear something at 2am. I drove a wrecker (tow truck) for a long time & have been up at all hours. I'm more comfortable in the cool dark than the warm sun, but I can also really freak myself out. My son once dreamed of a solid black arm reaching out of our shower to grab him. While brushing my teeth at night with the lights low, I have had a shiver or two crawl up my spine, but I choose not to worry about it too much. I just go about my business & move on because I know there's nothing there. That being said, feelings can trick a person, so I get what you're saying. ;)

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 6:41 AM, jowasmus said:

It is something deeply felt.  One just knows.  One  “hears”  them but not with ones physical senses. 

; )

Afraid of the dark?  One can chat with them and be sure to question them.   :D

Never be afraid EVER. 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:00 PM, Debra F. II said:

“Trust nothing you hear and only half of what you see”.  Somebody said it, it was attributed to Poe but not sure it’s his work.  Good advice in any event. 

• 2 weeks later...