Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Unexplained smoke or fog

UM-Bot

By: Capin80 | Location: West Texas, USA

I'm 39 and recently moved back to live with my dad. He lives on 5 acres out in the boonies in a small town called Denver City. He's been here since 1976, and I moved away in 1996. Growing up out here, I have had many strange things happen which could not be explained.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112318/unexplained-smoke-or-fog

tortugabob

I guess there could be odorless farts?  If it was cold in the bathroom the hot gas could condense into a fog.

• Haha 1

Debra F. II

Theres a lot of spiritual and paranormal things that truely do go on that we dont understand, most people disregard and refuse to believe even if it's right in front of their face. 

• Like 1

openozy
2 hours ago, tortugabob said:

I guess there could be odorless farts

SBD's

• Haha 1

jowasmus

Were the windows fogged up or any condensation in the house?

moonman
On 12/21/2019 at 4:50 PM, Debra F. II said:

Theres a lot of spiritual and paranormal things that truely do go on that we dont understand, most people disregard and refuse to believe even if it's right in front of their face. 

I find it's more the case that when these "paranormal" things happen, far too many people jump straight to "ghosts" as the explanation and don't do any further investigation or apply any critical thought.

I don't know if that takes the fun out of it or if it's just too much work to look deeper into it or what, but people should debunk every possible option before blaming "ghosts".

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

jowasmus
1 minute ago, moonman said:

I find it's more the case that when these "paranormal" things happen, far too many people jump straight to "ghosts" as the explanation and don't do any further investigation or apply any critical thought.

That was one thing I liked about the 1st season of Ghost Hunters on SYFY. There were tons of reasons, paint kept in the basement, electrical issues, paranoia, that explained people's paranormal experiences rather than jumping straight to ghosts, but practically everybody jumps. LOL

Debra F. II
On 12/23/2019 at 10:07 AM, moonman said:

I don't know if that takes the fun out of it or if it's just too much work to look deeper into it or what, but people should debunk every possible option before blaming "ghosts".

Yep! I agree and sometimes I do exactly that very quick to "blame it on the ..." or the ... or  even on the cat.

I know at times I've been to afraid to try to go debunk things, I have been needing to go debunk an on and off knocking for the last 2 and a half hours now, (husband decided he isnt doing it and went to the other part of the house so he doesnt have to listen to it...) so I will when ready.

Sometimes i have to wait until gaining the courage. As time goes on we're a bit quicker now to debunk things but I think it's because we're used to things happening and not so afraid now.

Everything should try to be debunked if not immediately at least at some point.

tortugabob

Maybe it was the pot you were smoking?

• Haha 1

tortugabob
Posted (edited)

x

Edited by tortugabob

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Clouds and mist can appear everywhere on earth yes even on the ground or below.