Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life changing experience

UM-Bot

By: Jiuhj | Location: Australia

A person at a new job was being insanely nasty to me. At the time i was reading a book named "the sermon on the mount" by Emmet Fox. It was the second time I had read anything Bible related. I interpreted what I was reading as being about the most intelligent form of love. I was surprised, it was the first thing I had read about Jesus.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112322/life-changing-experience

• Like 2

That person was certainly one of the better writers I have read in these stories. Yes, I believe a source beyond our day-to-day mind likely came through at that moment to assist when it was needed to fortify the person's spiritual growth.

Papameter: 80% Affected from beyond the mind     20% Production of the person's mind only

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I, too, have had a similar experience.  I believe they call this a spiritual awakening.  One day I was reading a book about auras, and cosmic vibrations, and the effects that feelings such has hate and love can have on our person, physically.  I tried to see my own aura, as it was described to me.  I held up my hand to the sunlight and let my eyes relax and put forth the strong intent to see it for  myself, and then i saw what seemed like a brief flicker of smoke rise up from my finger, against the sunlit sky.  I went back to my book, thinking i was imagining it, or that it hadn't worked, and I read then, "You  might just see a flicker of smoke, at first."  Boom.  It hit me.  It hit me that I had seen my aura, and then it hit me again, boom.  Love is not just a feeling written about in poems.  Love is an actual force, a vibration that effects us all physically.  As must be hate.  If one's vibration is high enough, they can see things, like auras.  And hate is a nasty disease that rots the soul of everyone exposed to it, and creates a low vibration.  With a high vibration, one can transcend into higher realms, and expand possibilities.  I looked back on my life.  This is what everyone had been talking about all my life, with messages of love, that love is the answer, but i never understood it before.  I thought about all the times I have hated, and been loved, and loved others.  This was the message of Jesus.  It is not just "do unto others, etc" that he was preaching. it was actually the secret to everlasting happiness and personal growth.  I have since experimented with love.  I loved my enemies.  When someone is angry, instead of getting angry too, i projected love, and it works!  Did you know that water molecules change according to sounds?  When a water molecule is flash-frozen and looked at under a microscope, after saying to it, "I love you", the molecule makes a lovely geometric pattern, like a snowflake.  When someone says, "I hate you, you're stupid," the water makes a scary picture.  Love and hate affect the world on a physical level, not just emotional.  Jesus knew the secret, and he tried to share, but if you're not listening, the message passes you.  When you are ready, maybe you will understand one day.  My life has never been the same since.

• Like 1

It is one reason that most U.S. presidents seem to age 20 years in only 8, if they get two terms, because so many people vilify "The President", everything that goes wrong is the president's fault whether it is or not.  All that anger aimed at one person by thousands of people does take it's toll on the person.  The ones who are insulated from that are either mostly liked and loved, or they are so narcissistic nothing touches them.

• 3 weeks later...

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
Ephesians 2:10

Edited by Ruth Rodriguez