Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"I faked Tupac's death, and my own"

Eldorado

"A man claiming to be Tupac Shakur's former bodyguard has said that he 'helped' the late rapper 'fake his death', sharing a video online in which he tells people that he too faked his own.

"Last December, it was reported that Michael Nice had died, just before he was due to release evidence that Tupac was still alive.

"Now he's posted a video to YouTube, from a 'secret' location (of course), to explain that he in fact faked his own death a year ago in a bid to evade his enemies.

"He said: "My name is Michael Nice, I faked my death on 18 December 2018 and I'm here today, back from the dead to show why and how I had to fake my death."

Full monty at the LadBible: https://www.ladbible.com/news/celebrity-man-who-helped-tupac-fake-his-death-faked-his-own-20191219

And at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/man-who-helped-tupac-fake-21130238

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

A man claiming to be Tupac Shakur's former bodyguard

No you weren't......

10 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"He said: "My name is Michael Nice, I faked my death on 18 December 2018 and I'm here today, back from the dead to show why and how I had to fake my death."

That's not hard. 

11 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Tupac was still alive.

Nope, he's dead and his mother Afeni still falls apart over it.........and I hope the Hell she's not watching or paying attention to you....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This just in. Elvis and Tupac were spotted having coffee together. 

with JFK and Jesus. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

This just in. Elvis and Tupac were spotted having coffee together. 

I thought they went back to their home planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

You mean atlantis?

No.  It was a reference to the Men In Black movie.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You mean atlantis?

That's where James Dean is. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I thought they went back to their home planet.

I hope they took Jim Morrison with them......

Hmm..... I wouldn’t buy a watch from this guy, let alone this story. It is kinda weird how Pac included in his music stuffs about faking his death. He actually says “I love playing dead” in one of his songs. Doubt this is the guy who would know though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wes83 said:

Hmm..... I wouldn’t buy a watch from this guy, let alone this story. It is kinda weird how Pac included in his music stuffs about faking his death. He actually says “I love playing dead” in one of his songs. Doubt this is the guy who would know though.

'Big Frank" Alexander was Tupac's personal bodyguard and he is dead. Which is why this clown is playing this game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

No you weren't......

That's not hard. 

Nope, he's dead and his mother Afeni still falls apart over it.........and I hope the Hell she's not watching or paying attention to you....

Yea, I totally agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If that bloke faked tupacs death on his own what happened to suge knight who was driving tupacs  car when tup was shot? Or was susge in on it as well?

• Thanks 1

People have been claiming he has been alive for years. I still remember the 7 Day Theory where in his album he gives so called hints about his death and returning after a certain period of time. People also claim after his supposed death, albums were still being released as another proof he is still alive. 

• Like 1