Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Third Eye Conspiracy

The Third Eye Conspiracy

Hi Everyone!

My name is Willy G, I'm Schizophrenic and on Meds, but over the past few years I have seen things... premonitions (from voices and visions), HD movie quality Clairvoyant visions with my eyes closed.... Orbs (Will 'o the Wisps- I think)... and even apparitions of ancient Celtic gods from the other world! ( I think that's what they were- The Shining Ones)...

All of these phenomena lead me to believe that I have opened my third eye since I did Kundalini Yoga before all this began, and we all have these ESP abilities, its just fluoride and misinfo stops us finding the occult wisdom and waking up. We can read minds, manipulate the astral light to communicate telepathic, see the future and past etc... and probably much more! 

The astral realm, where we go when we dream is where we go when we die and can be accessed by imagination. I am currently studying away at the Kaballah and so much different occult and esoteric books, *snip*

I spent ages laying it out and I'm pretty proud of it, its there for anyone who wants to know more about it, a resource for study and research.

What do youz all think of this stuff?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

David Wilcock is a crackpot......

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Wilcock

Micheal Tsarion is just a idiot.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/general-debunking/michael-tsarion-who-is-this-idiot-t45969.html

55 minutes ago, The Third Eye Conspiracy said:

I spent ages laying it out and I'm pretty proud of it, its there for anyone who wants to know more about it, a resource for study and research.

You over complicating things and putting too  much trust in bull crappers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I do realise David Wilock could be seen as a crackpot... his theories and views are way out there like, but I still enjoy his stuff since it's so different it's a break from the monotony of everyday life and the same old ****... sometimes its fun to just sit and wonder about metaphysical stuff and to study the esoteric. The more you get into it, the more it begins to make sense and the crazier you seem to people who dismiss it all, but you gotta respect peoples spiritual beliefs (including aliens and psychic stuff) 

I don't agree with Corey Goode saying he was in a government program for years then "Age regressed" to 5 again to grow up never knowing or something...his story doesn't add up (even to me, lol) but I find some cool stuff in Wilcock's work. Yeah there is mad stuff, but if you filter out the craziest ideas you can find some real gems in there. 

As far as Tsarion goes, I admire him for forging his own path and not caring what people think of him while he goes into the "mad" side of things like astrology and alternate history, and again I just find these far out of the norm subjects really interesting to read about or watch. I don't know about Ireland starting civilization but it is so cool an idea I am intending to do some research on it to see if I can get to the bottom of the mystery.. its made living here way more interesting when you think of the magical history of the land in the past...

As for the whole third eye stuff, if you look into ancient history you find a lot of evidence of a world wide religion to do with the third eye, and coupled with psychic phenomena, spiritual phenomena and the whole history of Europe and the Renaissance and all that with the witch hunts like I said in a different post, it weaves an epic story for a novel, which is how I started investigating this stuff in the first place, before getting sucked down the wormhole...

As a schizophrenic, I've looked up psychiatric literature on the illness and apparently interest in the esoteric and strange beliefs are a symptom I'm kind of stuck with, so I think I may as well embrace it and enjoy the journey too. 

There really is something to it all if you look into it deeply

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Third Eye Conspiracy said:

I don't know about Ireland starting civilization but it is so cool an idea I am intending to do some research on it to see if I can get to the bottom of the mystery..

As a archaeological field tech who studied the PIEs and Indo-Iranians. It's a stupid theory he pulled out of his racist head. 

He's a lying fool.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Third Eye Conspiracy said:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Willy G, I'm Schizophrenic and on Meds, but over the past few years I have seen things... premonitions (from voices and visions), HD movie quality Clairvoyant visions with my eyes closed.... Orbs (Will 'o the Wisps- I think)... and even apparitions of ancient Celtic gods from the other world! ( I think that's what they were- The Shining Ones)...

All of these phenomena lead me to believe that I have opened my third eye since I did Kundalini Yoga before all this began, and we all have these ESP abilities, its just fluoride and misinfo stops us finding the occult wisdom and waking up. We can read minds, manipulate the astral light to communicate telepathic, see the future and past etc... and probably much more! 

So before the use of fluoride we had all kinds of magical powers? 

7 hours ago, The Third Eye Conspiracy said:

The astral realm, where we go when we dream is where we go when we die and can be accessed by imagination.

Complete bull****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*sigh* What's he done now? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The third eye is just the imagination.

The Third Eye does exist: @third_eye :innocent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hi OP,

Welcome to the forum! I'd like to know more about your visions. Did you see any scenario of the future? I often see it but through my dreams. One of my latest dreams told me that world is coming close to apocalyptic time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks Truman B! 

Sorry for writing a whole book of a reply (lol) but I am really into this topic.

My visions are cool as hell to me. My theory is that I am connecting with dreams while awake somehow lucidly. If so, everything in dreams is very intricate in detail (all the surroundings and things in it) like inception, which makes me lean toward believing that the dream world is actually the astral realm (the afterlife) like the old occult books I've read say, because of the entities in there, they're alive. 

I have seen the future but its random stuff like once I saw a picture of a guy with a traffic cone on his head, and the next day the very same picture popped up on my FB news feed! Or once I heard a voice say to me out of nowhere during the day " Religious Idolatry!" which turned out was the first comment on a Youtube video about the Virgin Mary apparitions that I'd been planning to watch all day. Odd thing is the comment was only minutes old... 

Speaking of the Virgin Mary, she appears to visionaries in Medjugorje, and its said that she imbues the land with mystical energy... I smoked some local tobacco from there a few months ago and started seeing these entities that looked like grey aliens! They identified themselves as "Demonic Entities" but they were very sound and kind. I conversed with them and they guided me through stuff and taught me a lot while I was in some sort of trance for days while smoking this tobacco... I am assuming I picked up on some kind of energy from there with my Clairvoyant abilities by smoking it, since I haven't seen any demons before or since. 

Another vision that stands out is one in full colour that took up my whole vision one morning of Bush and Cheyney on a beach in a cartoon with confetti everywhere and cheyney carrying bush on his back, it looked like they were having a great time on a holiday, it was so weird! But so vivid if you know what I mean. I have a song about it called Vision Quest on my Willy G channel on Youtube but I don't think you can share videos here, I've already got a warning for sharing my site. 

The visions can be random as hell, or can tell a story. I would watch Nicki Suttons video on the third eye on youtube on her Spiritual Awakening channel where she describes her visions, mine are exactly the same. Full HD panoramic movie quality vision like I was there, with audio too. In my closed eye vision, not like imagination but actual video if you know what I mean. 

Those Demonic Entities also guided me through hell and showed me untold horrors... but it wasn't apocalyptic because I knew it was hell, not earth since there were massive snake headed demons eating other smaller snake headed demons and stuff... 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, The Third Eye Conspiracy said:

Hi Everyone!

The astral realm, where we go when we dream is where we go when we die and can be accessed by imagination. I am currently studying away at the Kaballah and so much different occult and esoteric books, *snip*

What do youz all think of this stuff?

This my take on the Third Eye, I am uncertain if any of the below information is true. The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.  In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.  In Theosophy, it is related to the pineal gland.  The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness.  In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolises a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance.  The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras, precognition, and out-of-body experiences.  People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilise their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

In some traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye is said to be located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows.  In other traditions, as in Theosophy, it is believed to be connected with the pineal gland.  According to this theory, humans had in far ancient times an actual third eye in the back of the head with a physical and spiritual function.  Over time, as humans evolved, this eye atrophied and sunk into what today is known as the pineal gland. Dr. Rick Strassman has hypothesised that the pineal gland, which maintains light sensitivity, is responsible for the production and release of DMT (dimethyltryptamine), an entheogen which he believes possibly could be excreted in large quantities at the moments of birth and death.

Is all or any of this possible I don't know, however I will keep an eye open just in case it's real.;)

Welcome to the forum, I like your honesty it's very refreshing to hear someone openly speak about their health problems. You should be proud you can do it, not many can.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Hi OP,

Welcome to the forum! I'd like to know more about your visions. Did you see any scenario of the future? I often see it but through my dreams. One of my latest dreams told me that world is coming close to apocalyptic time.

I had a Christian Zionist tell me that the world was close to an apocalypse, but that they are still waiting for the final Jewish people to return to the promised land.

The more that I observe the world, the more I realise that whatever people want to believe becomes reality for them.

Current scientific understanding seems to corroborate with this - that when something is observed, it will produce an outcome. Quantum stuffs.

That reality is merely energy vibrating and resonating at different frequencies in order to create matter. In essence, nothing truly exists.

We're basically living in the Matrix.

When I was a Christian, I observed miracles and answers to prayer. Now that I've dropped the dogma and adopted more of a spiritual view to life, I see these things as manifestations brought about by conscious thought. This is why prayer seems to 'work' - because enough people are intending and focusing on a particular outcome and it's their energy and will which allows it to manifest.

I also believe in soul contracts and 'destiny', in a way. That certain things are meant to happen in order for our soul growth. Good and bad. Sometimes prayer won't change a situation because that's the way it's meant to happen for a greater purpose.

I have no experience with anything I can definitively identify as an 'entity'. For a few months this year, I was hearing voices. I've had incredible premonitions that came true the next day. And when I was 12, I saw a shadow figure. That's about the brunt of my experiences with the 'supernatural'. I have no explanation or reasoning. It makes me more convinced of my spiritual nature. I trust my intuition more fully and it has brought a lot of truth out of the darkness in my own life. I've been studying Reiki energy healing because my first Reiki experience was inexplicably powerful and I've always felt that my purpose in life is to be a healer in many ways.

If what I believe is true, and energy is everything - then it's quite possible that entities and other beings exist. But I also believe that personal manifestation is incredibly powerful and whatever we suggest to ourselves about our reality becomes real. Christians believe in God and demons - and they experience both. Whatever we believe, we perceive our experiences through this belief and become convinced of its 'realness' and authenticity.

Which is why I believe so much in the power of the mind. It literally creates reality. Not instantly, otherwise it would be complete and utter chaos. Just the fleeting thought, "I wish you were dead" would be instantly effective - and that's not at all healthy. But it becomes clear that repetitive, obsessive negative thinking and producing that sort of toxic energy ends up fulfilling that person's wish in a way they didn't intend. They get sicker, they suffer more and in some cases, they bring about their own untimely death because of the hatred they stored within themselves.

I had blockages in my throat and sacral chakras. I suffered for years from chronic tonsillitis, had a mad bout of glandular fever, teeth problems (ongoing) and issues with my glands/thyroid. I've never been able to fall pregnant and almost had my left ovary ripped out this year because of abnormalities and suspected tumours. The more that I've been working on the connected issues (expression and embracing my femininity/sexuality), I've seen incredible healing. My personal experience makes me continue to believe in the power of emotion, thought and consciousness. I scare doctors with my 'irregular' heartbeat. They said it beat the way a child's does - faster when inhaling and slower when exhaling. I quite literally have the heart of a child. I have incredibly low blood pressure - which doesn't surprise me. I'm pretty chilled.

Most physical ailments can be directly linked to the attributes of the chakras and traumas that occur during the 7-year phases that each correlates to. Right now, I've stepped into the phase of the throat chakra. My heart phase ended with an escape from a DV relationship where I had to choose my self love and self worth over loving someone who was toxic and abusive. Now, I'm learning about my assertiveness and ability to express myself. I've started writing again. I'm learning that I don't always have to be kind, gentle and soft spoken - especially when someone is treating me badly. I have always suppressed my dark side in favour of just loving and caring for everyone and hoping that it will bring about change in the people who gravitate to negativity and causing others pain. I'm learning that there needs to be a balance between my light and dark sides - which will greatly benefit me when this phase ends and I come into my 'third eye' chakra phase in a few years time. Being balanced at that point will make it much easier to grow in my abilities and open to discovering more about myself, about life and about spirituality.

I say - keep at it. You're using your intuition and higher knowledge to sift out the crap from whatever is resonating with you and feeling real to you. Keep your mind and heart open but guarded, letting in only what you feel is right for you, right now. Allow whatever doesn't serve you anymore to fall away, and be prepared that whatever you accept to be true right now might become redundant down the track, only to be shed again with the accumulation of new information.

I was a very different person even at the beginning of my spiritual journey just a few years ago. I gravitated to cards, crystals, pendulums and cards, and thought it was important to give myself new labels such as lightworker, indigo, healer and empath. For that period in my life, it felt good and it felt true. But now, I realise that they're unnecessary and if I were to hold onto them, it would impede my growth. I need no labels. I need nothing to tell me my future. I need nothing but intent to heal myself, and intuition to guide me. And maybe one day, I'll shed those beliefs too if it is beneficial to my growth.

Just don't get too attached to knowledge. Use it, work with it and learn from it - but if it needs to go in order to grow some more, let it fall away.

And be careful about who you believe. Teal Swan is a very famous spiritual youtuber and she's just creating a cult following with a lot of misinformation. If you're tuned in right, you can feel that there's something off about her energy. She doesn't feel authentic. Same with Doreen Virtue - she's successfully manipulated believers for generations now - going from a spiritual guru to a born-again Christian who now condemns the "New Age" she was once a queen of. They're all about fame and fortune, not about sharing their experiences for the benefit or growth of others.

It's best to follow your own path - using the opinions, advice and writings of others to inspire your own thoughts and using your feelings to determine whether this feels true for you or not. I feel a sort of warm, buzzing excitement within my middle chakras when I feel something is true. My body 'sings'. Find whatever indicates to you that something is true and trust that, but loosely. Always be open to learning more and never be completely satisfied with whatever you already know.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

And be careful about who you believe. Teal Swan is a very famous spiritual youtuber and she's just creating a cult following with a lot of misinformation. If you're tuned in right, you can feel that there's something off about her energy. She doesn't feel authentic. Same with Doreen Virtue - she's successfully manipulated believers for generations now - going from a spiritual guru to a born-again Christian who now condemns the "New Age" she was once a queen of. They're all about fame and fortune, not about sharing their experiences for the benefit or growth of others.

I talked to one very good aura reader and she told be bad stuff about Teal.  She has a cold, sick energy. When you take a deeper look into her eyes you can see that.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

The more that I observe the world, the more I realise that whatever people want to believe becomes reality for them.

Current scientific understanding seems to corroborate with this - that when something is observed, it will produce an outcome. Quantum stuffs.

Quantum quackery.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

In a sense and on a subjective level yes, it's called a reality tunnel. Belief affects the reticular activation system. Which leads to only selective information getting through on a conscious level.

5 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

Most physical ailments can be directly linked to the attributes of the chakras and traumas that occur during the 7-year phases that each correlates to.

Have you ever heard of the nocebo effect? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Have you ever heard of the nocebo effect?

No, but I googled it and it makes sense. That's also what was going on with that schizophrenic guy in the other thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, XenoFish said:

The third eye is just the imagination.

This is correct.  The whole idea of the Third Eye has been tied to the pineal gland, which is actually a sleep regulator and hormone producer.  The notion that it is tied to psychic power is debunked, as it doesn't do what psychics claim, and certainly isn't the seat of consciousness.  Humans do in fact have amazing powers of visualization, but these rest in the visual cortex.  We think our eyes see, but they don't quite.  The eyes send information to the visual cortex that then decodes the information (which comes in upside down no-less).  That is how humans can dream with their eyes closed or imagine complex physical systems as if we have an internal auto-CAD.  The visual cortex is where out visual imagination is.