Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes disinformation more believable by

ocpaul20

Maybe this perhaps? A bad-boy USAF General who was allegedly relieved of his duties for being loose-mouthed, yet I wonder if he still has his retirement pension. If so, them maybe he has been persuaded to be a disinfo agent?

According to some reports, Kwast was prematurely relieved of his duties at JBSA and blacklisted for promotion after speaking out on space-related issues despite a service-wide gag order.

If this IS true, then maybe this gives us a hint to developing technology not based on jets or rockets?

The Drive War Zone

Kwast delivered a lecture at Hillsdale College in Washington, D.C. on November 20, 2019, titled “The Urgent Need for a U.S. Space Force.”

Kwast makes the somewhat bizarre claim that the U.S. currently possesses revolutionary technologies that could render current aerospace capabilities obsolete:

"The technology is on the engineering benches today. But most Americans and most members of Congress have not had time to really look deeply at what is going on here. But I’ve had the benefit of 33 years of studying and becoming friends with these scientists. This technology can be built today with technology that is not developmental to deliver any human being from any place on planet Earth to any other place in less than an hour."

Kwast’s comment is only one of several curious comments made by military leadership lately and they do seem to claim that we could be on the precipice of a great leap in transportation technology.

Edited by ocpaul20

"This technology can be built today with technology that is not developmental to deliver any human being from any place on planet Earth to any other place in less than an hour."

So they can develop technology that is not developmental?  Huh?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So they can develop technology that is not developmental?  Huh?

Apparently if it is not developmental, it has already been developed and is mature, proven, and in use in other applications.

2 minutes ago, ocpaul20 said:

Apparently if it is not developmental, it has already been developed and is mature, proven, and in use in other applications.

Such as?  If engineers have access to this technology what is it?

How would I know? Go ask him.

Oh..sorry, we need to play the game, but I get bored with that.

18 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

How would I know? Go ask him.

Oh..sorry, we need to play the game, but I get bored with that.

So you’ll spread stupid, but don’t want to be associated with it. Can’t have your cake and eat it, too. 

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 11:36 AM, jaylemurph said:

So you’ll spread stupid, but don’t want to be associated with it.

And you will try to shut it down because...

Why exactly is it stupid?