Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$%%^^& Christmas

tmcom

No holding back here, l know Xmas, Rodolf and Frosty, do any of those things ring a bell, but some things about it suck, here is my ever growing list, (and drunk santa references are endorsed).

• Taking 2 hours to do shopping, usually around Ferrel children, and shopping trolley pileups.

• Taking forever to find a parking spot.

• Santa waving at you, when you make the mistake of looking his way.

• Trying to walk through Ferrel children, idiots with Smartphoneattus Syndrome, and people in a daze.

• And Mariah Carrey, trying to hold a Xmas note.

• Can't put in watching Die Hard, thought, heaven forbid.

:P

Edited by tmcom
  • Like 2

And that was all somehow unexpected?  :D

I really like the new proposal that people should be fined for walking while using their phones...  I'm thinking of carrying a walking stick simply so I can poke offenders and push them out of the way as necessary..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

I really like the new proposal that people should be fined for walking while using their phones...  I'm thinking of carrying a walking stick simply so I can poke offenders and push them out of the way as necessary..

I've taken to saying "MOVE" very loudly when they're in my way.

And $%^$##% christmas. I hate this time of year.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

Cyndi Lauper's Feels Like Christmas, blaring over the PA every fifteen minutes is the cruelest cut of all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tmcom said:

• And Mariah Carrey, trying to hold a Xmas note.

:P

Don't forget the Justine Bieber Christmas Song.,

And Michael Bubble, I've just heard him as well, if anything it's even worse. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, sounds good, l am personally waiting for two people with expensive ones, to run into each other, but they tend to smell their own kind from a distance and avoid the inevitable.

7 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I've taken to saying "MOVE" very loudly when they're in my way.

And $%^$##% christmas. I hate this time of year.

This time of the year gets better when the pudding is served, Uncle bob has played Jingle Bells on the spoons, Antie Nora has told everyone about her latest operation, and we tear the presents open to compensate.

5 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Cyndi Lauper's Feels Like Christmas, blaring over the PA every fifteen minutes is the cruelest cut of all.

Yes, that would make me run, l only heard Miarra on the Safeway speaker, trying to hold a note, and had to glue my feed down. Thankfully here it has been 50's versions, and the Die Hard xmas rap so far, which is good.

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Don't forget the Justine Bieber Christmas Song.,

And Michael Bubble, I've just heard him as well, if anything it's even worse. 

Unfortunately l did hear that attempt to sing in a chemist, and got pretty close to asking for painkillers.

The guy on the bike had the right idea, steal their lollypops and they wise up?

But we need to capture the spirit of Xmas, (literally) and the magicall, ummm, l will get back to you!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Your a mean one Mr. Grinch. 

• Haha 1