Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Traffic cam image backs up Bigfoot sighting

esoteric_toad

Don't know about bigfoot, definitely a blobsquatch though. Tried to find the DOT camera to give it a look, didn't have time.

• Like 1

DreadLordAvatar

Hmm, blurrysquach and the burden of proof continues.

Gilbert Syndrome
34 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

If you read the Facebook comments, you can see that it is there in daylight as well, it is a bush:

Pretty much says it all regarding the hilarious saga of the never-present Sasquatch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tatetopa

Looks like a highway overpass with a protected pedestrian sidewalk. It is winter. Where else would someone in a heavy coat sedately cross 4 lanes of traffic?

• Like 1

stereologist

I had no idea until this thread that BF was a plant.

You  know, biological activity is amazing. Been looking for bigfoot in the wrong kingdom of life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

tortugabob

More blurry photos of people in black hoodies. Nothing to see here people. Move along.

Saru
6 hours ago, fred_mc said:

If you read the Facebook comments, you can see that it is there in daylight as well, it is a bush:

Good catch - I've updated the original story with a link to the daylight traffic cam image.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hammerclaw

Reminds of a UFO report by a seasoned observer at night, of a giant cylindrical mothership hovering and launching and recovering flying saucers overhead. When he went back in daylight, it turned out to be a big resistor in a high tension power line overhead, partially illuminated by ground lights. The flying saucers were bats and moths.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Calibeliever
On 12/24/2019 at 8:50 AM, fred_mc said:

Darn, lol. Good work. 

Scholar4Truth

Looks like someone walking on the side of the highway.

Desertrat56

"dwarfing the guard rail", it looks like  a normal 3 ft guard rial to me. 

ChrLzs
On 12/25/2019 at 7:13 AM, Saru said:

Good catch - I've updated the original story with a link to the daylight traffic cam image.

While, yes, it's a good catch, the original 'investigators' couldn't be bothered doing a proper (and very basic and obvious) initial check?  Sheeesh..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gaden
18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

While, yes, it's a good catch, the original 'investigators' couldn't be bothered doing a proper (and very basic and obvious) initial check?  Sheeesh..

That makes me think that you think these 'investigators' are interested in fact finding, instead of deceiving the gullible, which is what I think. Personally, I feel it is conceivable that these people actually knew what the truth was.

• Like 2

Myles

He says it is too big to be a bear.   That's where I started to question him.   They seen a glimpse and could tell right away that it was too big to be a bear.  

I guess it was.   But not too big to be a bush.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2