Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

congressman: Trump unfit for office

Unusual Tournament

Ex-GOP congressman says Trump 'unfit for office'

A former GOP congressman who retired earlier this year says President Donald Trump is "psychologically, morally, intellectually, and emotionally unfit for office" and that he will consider voting for a Democrat in 2020.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Why is this news? CNN has been saying that since 2016.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

President Donald Trump is "psychologically, morally, intellectually, and emotionally unfit for office"

That's why I did support him, and since I have my voting rights restored, I'll vote for him if he's running. :nw:

Let the U.S. and their stolen real estate burn...let it all burn. :yes:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Let the U.S. and their stolen real estate burn...let it all burn. 

For all kinds of reasons, you may get your wish. 

Russians and Chinese are rooting for it too.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

For all kinds of reasons, you may get your wish. 

Russians and Chinese are rooting for it too.

The Chinese accept my still valid 6 Nations passport, even though the U.S and Canada doesn't and they bullied the U.K. into not accepting them either. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Piney said:

That's why I did support him, and since I have my voting rights restored, I'll vote for him if he's running. :nw:

Let the U.S. and their stolen real estate burn...let it all burn. :yes:

At least you're honest about it and not trying to pretend he's some wonderful guy.

For what you want, he is the best choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's not like anyone can argue with you on the stolen real estate bit, either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

A former GOP congressman who retired earlier this year says President Donald Trump is "psychologically, morally, intellectually, and emotionally unfit for office" and that he will consider voting for a Democrat in 2020.

That is his right says the “Psychologically, immoral, non intellectual, unemotional, unfit Democrats”. Guess what? We also have that same right. My right to vote for the “Psychological, moral, intellect, emotional, fit for office again”. Thanks and due to the “Psychologically, immoral, non emotional, unfit office behind him. Trump again for POTUS! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

In other stunning news the Pope is Wet, Bears are Catholic and Water ****s in the woods.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

He’s a New York racketeer, nothing more, intellectually.

He took on Mexican immigrants, and lost, looking like a NAZI in the process. He separated families and put little kids in cages, for months. 

He took on China, and lost. Who in the U.S. can afford beef anymore, among other things, screwed up by his tariffs?

He actually brags about how much income his tariffs are raising for the U.S. Treasury.  Really? It’s a mammoth loss for most Americans.

He brags about stopping N. Korea, while they race ahead with their nuclear program. Another loss ...

He claims to have stopped the Iranian nuclear program. Another loss .... 

His only win was for the top 1%, which hasn’t trickled down to anyone else, I know. In fact, it’s just the opposite, higher prices due to his tariffs, the same stagnant wages, with a runaway real estate bubble, ready to burst, all over again.

Trump is a loser, and with the impeachment, his brand is now a “Loser,” also.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:58 PM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Why is this news? CNN has been saying that since 2016.

So have ex congressmen. Its amazing how they discover their spines once they leave office.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So have ex congressmen. Its amazing how they discover their spines once they leave office.

Pigs don’t **** in the trough.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Well not all.

Trump impeachment: Lisa Murkowski 'disturbed' by Mitch McConnell's stance

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/26/trump-impeachment-lisa-murkowski-disturbed-by-mitch-mcconnells-stance

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Well not all.

Trump impeachment: Lisa Murkowski 'disturbed' by Mitch McConnell's stance

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/26/trump-impeachment-lisa-murkowski-disturbed-by-mitch-mcconnells-stance

I lived in AK when her dad was in office and I voted for her a couple of times. He was a gifted swamp creature when it came to benefiting AK but I never doubted his stance when it came to constitutional issues. Im glad to see she appears to still be following in his path.

Thats good stuff. Its looking more and more likely that the rule making for the Senate trial may be taken away from McConnell. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I lived in AK when her dad was in office. He was a gifted swamp creature when it came to benefiting AK but I never doubted his stance when it came to constitutional issues. Im glad to see she appears to be following in his path.

Thats good stuff. Its looking more and more likely that the rule making for the Senate trial may be taken away from McConnell. 

As good as it is, at the end of the day we have to accept that the impeachment trial is a political process and no a legal one. McConnell can do as he likes. The more republican senators that openly challenge Trump the more pressure on McConnell to make the vote more reflective of the facts and less on politics. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

As good as it is, at the end of the day we have to accept that the impeachment trial is a political process and no a legal one. McConnell can do as he likes. The more republican senators that openly challenge Trump the more pressure on McConnell to make the vote more reflective of the facts and less on politics. 

A fact-based Senate impeachment trial would be unique in the history of US Presidential Impeachment trials. The Democrats voted en-block for President Andrews, and did the same for President Clinton. Now the boot is on the other foot, the Democrats are crying foul. 

Oh.. and here's some news that CNN did NOT report. 

Democratic Congressman Jeff van Drew has crossed the floor, and become a Republican, citing disquiet with the Democrat's obsession with Impeachment. He has been video'd chatting with President Trump, and favourably comparing him with Ronald Reagan. 

Edited by RoofGardener

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Do ya actually believe that ? :lol:

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

A fact-based Senate impeachment trial would be unique in the history of US Presidential Impeachment trials. The Democrats voted en-block for President Andrews, and did the same for President Clinton. Now the boot is on the other foot, the Democrats are crying foul. 

Its a little deeper than that but OK

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Democratic Congressman Jeff van Drew has crossed the floor, and become a Republican, citing disquiet with the Democrat's obsession with Impeachment. He has been video'd chatting with President Trump, and favourably comparing him with Ronald Reagan. 

A history of three trials. It's just enough to calculate the standard deviation.

It should be pointed out that more Republicans voted to acquit Johnson than Democrats.

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Maybe a fact based trial would be unique. But at some point Trump won't be in a position to hide the facts he's so vehemently suppressed until now. They'll be exposed but probably after Trump leaves office. as for Jeff Van Drew, i don't think no one is fooled with his talent for survival.  

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

A history of three trials. It's just enough to calculate the standard deviation.

It should be pointed out that more Republicans voted to acquit Johnson than Democrats.

True, but only because the entire House only had about 30 representatives in it. They held their meetings in a local pub :P 

Yeah.. OK.. I'm exaggerating, but I seem to recall that there where only about 9 democrats in it ? And nine of them voted against Impeachment. I believe that is statistically close to 100% ? :P 

@RoofGardener CNN didnt just cover the Van Drew story they started covering it before he even officially declared he was switching

Lawmaker refuses to say if he's becoming a Republican one day ahead of impeachment vote

Jeff Van Drew, House Democrat who opposed impeachment, will join Republican party

You know I used to think that right wingers didnt know how the media worked and thats why they were always so angry at it. As time has passed though its become clear that its just part of the overall problem they have with projection.

They know their media is biased and does things like lie or bury negative stories about their candidate so they just assume everyone else is doing it.

Edited by Farmer77

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe a fact based trial would be unique. But at some point Trump won't be in a position to hide the facts he's so vehemently suppressed until now. They'll be exposed but probably after Trump leaves office. as for Jeff Van Drew, i don't think no one is fooled with his talent for survival.  

So after 3 years, multiple FBI investigations, the Mueller inquiry, the combined journalistic efforts of CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, and the New York Times, to say nothing of the protracted impeachment investigation,  have all failed to find these "suppressed facts" ? My goodness, he must have some SERIOUSLY deep holes to have hidden them all ! 

Perhaps that's why he's so supportive of the coal industry ? :unsure2:

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

@RoofGardener CNN didnt just cover the Van Drew story they started covering it before he even officially declared he was switching

Lawmaker refuses to say if he's becoming a Republican one day ahead of impeachment vote

Jeff Van Drew, House Democrat who opposed impeachment, will join Republican party

You know I used to think that right wingers didnt know how the media worked and thats why they were always so angry at it. As time has passed though its become clear that its just part of the overall problem they have with projection.

They know their media is biased and does things like lie or bury negative stories about their candidate so they just assume everyone else is doing it.

Yeah yeah yeah... I meant... METAPHORICALLY didn't cover it. Indeed, they LITERALLY metaphorically didn't cover it :P 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

So after 3 years, multiple FBI investigations, the Mueller inquiry, the combined journalistic efforts of CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, and the New York Times, to say nothing of the protracted impeachment investigation,  have all failed to find these "suppressed facts" ? My goodness, he must have some SERIOUSLY deep holes to have hidden them all ! 

Perhaps that's why he's so supportive of the coal industry ? :unsure2:

Or none of what you listed has anything to do with what has happened in the very short couple of months since the whistleblower let America know about the Ukraine scandal.

Did you even notice that none of what you mentioned above had anything to do with current events?

Edited by Farmer77

This 'll annoy you, Farmer ..

a recent study by Morten Bay, a University of Southern California digital media researcher, revealed that over 50 percent of the venom directed on Twitter at Rian Johnson, director of “The Last Jedi,” came from the same sources as Russian election meddling.

Using the analytical tools that other technologists deployed to uncover Russian influence during the 2016 election, Mr. Bay found that “bots, trolls/sock puppets or political activists” were using the “Star Wars” debate “to propagate political messages supporting extreme right-wing causes and the discrimination of gender, race or sexuality” and that “a number of these users appear to be Russian trolls.”

‘Star Wars’ Fans Are Angry

So now Putin's ruthless Troll Army, not only content with destroying the sacred American Democracy. are leading the attack on the most beloved American mythological saga! They have got to be stopped! :angry:

• Haha 1