Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My first Haunted doll, what do I do?

MomoBun

Just now, XenoFish said:

You don't have to keep posting the link. 

Sorry, I'm new to all of this xD

49 minutes ago, acute said:

It depends on how randy the dog is.

Not at all, he is an old boy.

He sleeps most of the time and has a habit of cleaning his stuffed animals.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Tokyo is the capital of pervs. You can get any pleasure you want there, 

When does the next flight leave :lol: .Well, it is Christmas :innocent:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Love Buzz said:

That's the one,like Piney it scared the ****e out of me as a kid

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Piney said:

Tokyo is the capital of pervs. You can get any pleasure you want there

Lets face it,they are more honest than a country that covers up nipples on tv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cloud7 said:

@Manwon Lender Don't you find this gross and perverted? :huh:

No I find that sad.

First that people are preying on the emotions of others on these auctions sites like eBay.

Second that some people sadly may feel the need for companionship so badly that they would even except what they think is a Spirit to get it.

However, the video you posted you is sexual in nature. The people in it are exspressing there sexual desire upon a inanimate object. This is the quintessential meaning of a perverse act, that has little to do with loneliness and everything to do with venting their sexual deviants. I am certain you can see the difference whether you admit it or not.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender

2 hours ago, openozy said:

Lets face it,they are more honest than a country that covers up nipples on tv.

I agree with you in that respect,but, you also must face the fact that much of the Japanese sex culture revolves around, rape and the exploitation / molestaion of children by men old enough to be their grandfathers. You may not understand this, but all you have to do is go online to one of their sex sites and this will become very obvious. I don't call that honesty I call it perversion and poor mental health. Now please don't take offense to my comments, I beleive you  have no idea that these things are the norm and not the exception in their society. 

Peace

10 hours ago, Piney said:

Tokyo is the capital of pervs. You can get any pleasure you want there, but Kyoto is much more subdued. 

The truth be known the Japanese have an extreme fascination with rape, incest, and child molestation. Its really kinda sick and perverted that this behavior is promoted on their sexual online sites. This kind of behavior makes me cringe, anyone who gets sexual satisfaction out rape, incest and sexually exploiting children doesn't deserve to continue to breath.

Sometimes I think a well placed Nuke by Kim would be a good thing, nothing angers me more than rape or the exploitation of children.

Peace Bro

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

They sell socks on ebay too,  reckon I can set up an ebay account and sell a few of my husbands haunted socks on there.

Do they have holes in them!! Are they holy relics!! I bet you could market them as Holy relics and make a great deal of money. Oh dam now I let the cat out of the bag, sorry 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, MomoBun said:

Hello forum,
I just adoptet a haunteddoll and I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice! 
How should I greet/ welcome her?
What should/ shouldn't I do?
Is there a guide I can find anywhere?
Thank you in advance!

Info's to the doll:
Her name is Flora,
she is a 17 yo girl and is described to have a "happy go lucky attitude".
Flora seems to be a good spirit to be around and the seller claimed 'just looking at her pretty face makes you happy'.
Flora is described to love company, either ghostly or other wise (I have a dog, so luckily she won't be lonely when I'm at work)

(Ps. I'd love to show you pictures, but I can't figure out how to post those, sorry!!)

What ever you do, don't feed it after Midnight!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

What ever you do, don't feed it after Midnight!

Oh you do know how to feed it don't you?

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do they have holes in them!! Are they holy relics!! I bet you could market them as Holy relics and make a great deal of money. Oh dam now I let the cat out of the bag, sorry 

Them? They.are all single socks. Mysteriously only one comes out tge washing machine. Not sure if there was a pair to start with or if one just appears during the cycle. 

I take it the sock is haunted or it could be the washing machine. THATS IT!  My machine is a porthole for single socks from the other side/dimension. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Them? They.are all single socks. Mysteriously only one comes out tge washing machine. Not sure if there was a pair to start with or if one just appears during the cycle. 

I take it the sock is haunted or it could be the washing machine. THATS IT!  My machine is a porthole for single socks from the other side/dimension. 

''Twas the night before Christmas all through the house not a creature was stirring, except my inter demmontional washing machine waiting for its Next pair of socks!!! :D

Merry Christmas, and happy New Year.

Edited by Manwon Lender

23 hours ago, MomoBun said:

Hello forum,
I just adoptet a haunteddoll and I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice! 
Thank you in advance!

Info's to the doll:
Her name is Flora,
Flora seems to be a good spirit to be around and the seller claimed 'just looking at her pretty face makes you happy'.
Flora is described to love company, either ghostly or other wise (I have a dog, so luckily she won't be lonely when I'm at work)

(Ps. I'd love to show you pictures, but I can't figure out how to post those, sorry!!)

23 hours ago, MomoBun said:

Hello forum,
Thank you in advance!

Info's to the doll:
Her name is Flora,

(Ps. I'd love to show you pictures, but I can't figure out how to post those, sorry!!) I think .. there is a clue

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree with you in that respect,but, you also must face the fact that much of the Japanese sex culture revolves around, rape and the exploitation / molestaion of children by men old enough to be their grandfathers. You may not understand this, but all you have to do is go online to one of their sex sites and this will become very obvious. I don't call that honesty I call it perversion and poor mental health. Now please don't take offense to my comments, I beleive you  have no idea that these things are the norm and not the exception in their society. 

Peace

Lol,I was joking about the flight over,people have something not right about them if they use others unwillingly for their own pleasure imo.I don't think that stuff has been socially acceptable for thousands of years,if at all.

28 minutes ago, openozy said:

Lol,I was joking about the flight over,people have something not right about them if they use others unwillingly for their own pleasure imo.I don't think that stuff has been socially acceptable for thousands of years,if at all.

I have just returned to the USA for the first time in almost 7 years, I lived in South Korea during part of that time, The sex trade in Japan, Thailand, and the Philippines is really terrible. They actually have sex tours for perverts from foreign countries, and the US is as involved in taking these tours as much as any other country. On these tours adult men can chose children, teens or adult women to meet their sexual requirements. 

It all comes down to how much they want to spend, and nothing more. Its really sick prevented and sad that these people would want to exploit those who don't have a choice in the matter at all. Years back when I was still on Active Duty in the Army we were training in Thailand. One weekend we were given time to go out and party. Next to bar where we were partying I heard a scream, myself and a few friends went out to see what was going on. There we saw a child being forcibly taken to a car by a White male. We were told by the Bartender not to interfear in the situation because it was a normal occurrence.

Well we didn't listen because we knew what was happening, so we stopped the guy and made him let the child go. Well he turned out to be an American, I could tell when he spoke. This made me very angered and I commenced to beat his ass, which ended by stomping on his package until I was certain he wouldn't use it anytime soon. I have no regrets to this day concerning my actions, and if I were in another country where this was occurring and the Same situation presented itself, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing again.

peace

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

This made me very angered and I commenced to beat his ass, which ended by stomping on his package until I was certain he wouldn't use it anytime soon. I have no regrets to this day concerning my actions, and if I were in another country where this was occurring and the Same situation presented itself, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing again.

Looks like you were the child's guardian Angel on the day ML .You know you've done the right thing when you feel no remorse about it,I doubt the dirtbag would run to the cops either,so good one :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The truth be known the Japanese have an extreme fascination with rape, incest, and child molestation. Its really kinda sick and perverted that this behavior is promoted on their sexual online sites. This kind of behavior makes me cringe, anyone who gets sexual satisfaction out rape, incest and sexually exploiting children doesn't deserve to continue to breath.

Not anybody on the Japanese side of my family and nobody I know. It actually sounds like your listening to Korean Christian propaganda, and you forgot to add Hong Kong where they make all the snuff films. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not anybody on the Japanese side of my family and nobody I know. It actually sounds like your listening to Korean Christian propaganda, and you forgot to add Hong Kong where they make all the snuff films. 

I beleive that no one in your family is involved in this behavior. But I can prove very easily that it exists, go online to any Japanese sex site, type in child, school girl, teen or rape and see what comes up. It will make you sick, I know that your not the kinda man who would approve of this behavior. As for it being Korean Propaganda, it's not the way I heard about it was the stories people were telling who went on the tours I mentioned. At first I thought they were talking $hit, but I went online and found it was true.

The video posted to this thread is made by the largest sex toy manufacture in the world . It is a Japanese Company owned and operated in Japan by a Japanese family. You can also find that information online.

i am not making statements that aren't true, even though they are hard to beleive.

Peace 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

Looks like you were the child's guardian Angel on the day ML .You know you've done the right thing when you feel no remorse about it,I doubt the dirtbag would run to the cops either,so good one :tu:

Partner, when I was done with him he could not crawl to the cops, in fact he most likely p***ed blood for a long long time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I beleive that no one in your family is involved in this behavior. But I can prove very easily that it exists, go online to any Japanese sex site, type in child, school girl, teen or rape and see what comes up

I'm on a Montessori School server so I'll take your word for it. :tu:

• Thanks 1