Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kindness

LightAngel

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I like that but having to deal with people on different levels you have to adjust you speech and manner in order not to offend anyone by talking down at them.So wow,I'm not the social pariah I thought I was lol.

Don't talk down to anyone, or up to anyone, solves that problem. The best people I have known, adhere to that. My heart sinks when people are seen acting fawningly to one, and abruptly with another, with barely a breath between.

• Like 1

6eca74c9dbf661934db9dba6308d67c6.png

:)

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 4

On 1/24/2020 at 11:20 PM, LightAngel said:

I normally always react when I see somebody being abused, and I'm talking about all kinds of abuse, physical and mental, etc. 

I don't understand why some people always pretend they don't see it - how can they live with themselves?!

:yes:

On 2/18/2020 at 12:13 AM, Habitat said:

Don't talk down to anyone, or up to anyone, solves that problem. The best people I have known, adhere to that. My heart sinks when people are seen acting fawningly to one, and abruptly with another, with barely a breath between.

The problem is when you are nice(which is my normal state) some people see this as a weakness to put it over you(unkind people), and the only thing they respect is harsh, nasty responses,which they will get back instantly.I think these people have limited intelligence or are on a very low plane of existence.So I don't think you can just be yourself with everyone if you want to survive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:28 AM, openozy said:

The problem is when you are nice(which is my normal state) some people see this as a weakness to put it over you(unkind people), and the only thing they respect is harsh, nasty responses,which they will get back instantly.I think these people have limited intelligence or are on a very low plane of existence.So I don't think you can just be yourself with everyone if you want to survive.

If people see your kindness as a weakness, then they have limited intelligence! 

Most kind people I have met could destroy their "enemies" like the pests they often are, but they choose not to because they understand things in the big picture and therefore feel sorry for them.

However, sometimes we have to "destroy" in order for something healthy to blossom, right?!

Sometimes it's weeds, and other times it's something else - I'm sure you get my point!?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

If people see your kindness as a weakness, then they have limited intelligence! 

Most kind people I have met could destroy their "enemies" like the pests they often are, but they choose not to because they understand things in the big picture and therefore feel sorry for them.

However, sometimes we have to "destroy" in order for something healthy to blossom, right?!

Sometimes it's weeds, and other times it's something else - I'm sure you get my point!?

This may sound a little paradoxical, but for me personally, it is this kindness, this sure-footed foundation that allows me to take no-nonsense. 

And beside, in reality, in actual live situations, these bullies only go after the weakest in the heard.

And someone who has a real inner strength and peace, is NOT weak.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

That is true, sometimes you are a little scary(not unkind) LA but that's ok, I like scary things. ;)

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

And someone who has a real inner strength and peace, is NOT weak.

True.

Edit: Too busy for this forum right now.

But I need to add that most bullies aren't very intelligent so they can go after everybody - even strong people.

27 minutes ago, openozy said:

That is true, sometimes you are a little scary(not unkind) LA but that's ok, I like scary things. ;)

I'm one of the kindest people you have ever met. :D

If you noticed any wicked energy here, then it's just some spices. :lol:

Ok...

giphy.gif

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

True.

Edit: Too busy for this forum right now.

But I need to add that most bullies aren't very intelligent so they can go after everybody - even strong people.

giphy.gif

I have to disagree, in my experience most  bullies are cowards at heart, (unless they are utterly psychotic, which is something different altogether) because they have no solid ground, no inner foundation to fall back on, and once challenged have nowhere to go.

And just to add, it is this same inner strength that allows an individual to admit when they were wrong..

16 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I have to disagree, in my experience most  bullies are cowards at heart, (unless they are utterly psychotic, which is something different altogether) because they have no solid ground, no inner foundation to fall back on, and once challenged have nowhere to go.

And just to add, it is this same inner strength that allows an individual to admit when they were wrong..

I'm not sure why you have a need to disagree here?! :D

Because I also think bullies are cowards at heart - but I guess the difference between us here is that I think they often are blind cowards!

Inner strength is also to show your weakness sometimes.

Do you understand?! :)

• Like 3

Just now, LightAngel said:

I'm not sure why you have a need to disagree here?! :D

Because I also think bullies are cowards at heart - but I guess the difference between us here is that I think they often are blind cowards!

Inner strength is also to show your weakness sometimes.

Do you understand?! :)

That was probably a little thoughtless of me...…...its kind of a habit, just to grab someone's attention lol. :rolleyes:

But it depends upon what the inner strength is based on.

A true loving kindness to self, and other, will I feel keep someone on the right track?

But, you will have to tell me whether I understood rightly or not. :yes:

Most bullies I have met are very manipulative with borderline sociopathic tendencies, I realise these are only generalisations and are limited. And as such I do not agree that they are unintelligent, they just lack the wisdom that comes with compassion. 

I hope you understand? :tu:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

That was probably a little thoughtless of me...…...its kind of a habit, just to grab someone's attention lol. :rolleyes:

But it depends upon what the inner strength is based on.

A true loving kindness to self, and other, will I feel keep someone on the right track?

But, you will have to tell me whether I understood rightly or not. :yes:

Most bullies I have met are very manipulative with borderline sociopathic tendencies, I realise these are only generalisations and are limited. And as such I do not agree that they are unintelligent, they just lack the wisdom that comes with compassion. 

I hope you understand? :tu:

Yes, I understand. :)

But, do you understand that kindness/compassion, etc..... is also about true intelligence?!

I think that the biggest kind of intelligence we can ever find here on earth is the intelligence of kindness!

The intelligence of love! 

And true love will always do its best to keep someone on the right track!

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, LightAngel said:

I agree.

And the prime target for every right thinking individual would be either your own, or somebody else's, ignorance, and the resulting negative attitudes.

The question then becomes, what, or how, is the best way to "destroy" ignorance et al?

5 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Yes, I understand. :)

But, do you understand that kindness/compassion, etc..... is also about true intelligence?!

I think that the biggest kind of intelligence we can ever find here on earth is the intelligence of kindness!

And true love will always do it's best to keep someone on the right track!

Yes.

I just said, intelligence plus compassion equals wisdom.

Wisdom being that quality that helps everyone.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Yes.

I just said, intelligence plus compassion equals wisdom.

Wisdom being that quality that helps everyone.

If you want to destroy ignorance, then true love will do the work.

Ignorance will die out when true love rules!

An environment governed by love will not accept lies in the long run.

This might sound naive to some, but it's true when the love is strong enough.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

If you want to destroy ignorance, then true love will do the work.

Ignorance will die out when true love rules!

An environment governed by love will not accept lies in the long run.

This might sound naive to some, but it's true when the love is strong enough.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, not a lack of love. 

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, not a lack of love. 

Being a loving creature will stop you from abusing the knowledge!

If I have to explain common sense again in here, then I will for sure develop a strange kind of allergy. :D

Edit:

Why do some people never hurt other people, even without knowledge?!

The answer here should be easy to answer?!

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Being a loving creature will stop you from abusing the knowledge!

If I have to explain common sense again in here, then I will for sure develop a strange kind of allergy. :D

Edit:

Why do some people never hurt other people even without knowledge?!

The answer here should be easy to answer?!

Love can be used to manipulate people.

Just now, XenoFish said:

Love can be used to manipulate people.

True.

But true loving people would never abuse or use other people.

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

I have to disagree, in my experience most  bullies are cowards at heart, (unless they are utterly psychotic, which is something different altogether

Cowards are the ones you really have to watch,like knife you in a fist fight  or shoot you in the back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

This might be classed as manipulative but I bet you are really intelligent lol

1 minute ago, openozy said:

This might be classed as manipulative but I bet you are really intelligent lol

Huh! :lol:

source.gif

• Haha 1

What about true love for money, power, control? 

A deep true love that becomes an obsession? 

Knowledge is power. The more knowledge you possess about the thing you love, the easier it is to manipulate. 

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You sure about that? 

Yes - I'm very sure otherwise they wouldn't be truly loving people! 

• Like 2